Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:45 pm

"I appreciate that," Dimitri chuckled. "And then I won't have to go dry myself off in your bed," he added, as he reached his snout up, giving him a lick on the neck.

Jaime squirmed, trying to get out of Maddix's grip. "Feel free to jump in anytime, Darren!" he chuckled.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:52 pm

"Rascal." Derrick muttered with an affectionate smile. At the lick on his neck, and odd shiver passed down his spine. The reaction puzzled him, but he didn't show it outwardly. "Well then, as long as you stay back from the poolside, there won't be too much problem." he grinned, pressing a kiss to Dimitri's head before heading to the poolside and setting Dimitri out as he quickly hopped in and did a cannonball to the cheers of the other pool members. When he came back up, he grinned at them before moving to the edge of the pool and the now slightly wet Dimitri. "Oops. How clumsy of me." he said playfully as he pressed a kiss to Dimitri's nose.

Darren laughed and winked, "My pleasure!" He jumped in all right, helping Maddix to poke Jaime. "Muwhaha! Fear me!" he said in a playfully booming voice, only to see Derrick and cheer, still thinking it was Dimitri. Sorcia grinned at Derrick and waved, " 'Bout time you joined the fun!" She watched as he kissed his dog, noting not for the first time that he really seemed to love Rowdy.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Dimitri growled playfully when Derrick got him wet. "Its alright...its your bed that's going to smell like wet dog," he said with a doggish cuckled. When the other kissed his nose, Dimitri licked Derrick's face. "Now go...have fun," he said happily.

"Not fair!!!" Jaime laughed as he squirmed, trying to get out of their grip. "Derrick!!! Aren't you going to come help your big brother?" he asked as tears formed in the corners of his eyes from the tickling.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Derrick grinned, before grimacing playfully. "Wet dog? Ah well, I'm used to it. Goofy mutt." he said playfully, and his grin widened at the lick. "I always have fun when you're around, Dim." With a final kiss to the other's head, he turned at hearing his name called as he swam towards the others. He stopped in front of the others tickle torturing his brother. Derrick feigned innocence and put a hand above his eyes like straining to see as he looked all about above Jaime since the other was shorter, "Big brother? What do you mean?" he glanced down at Jaime and blinked as if surprised to find him there, "I only see my adorable widdle brother."

He laughed, as did the others..and then he grabbed Darren's waist, poking the other hard enough in the stomach that Darren yelped and released Jaime in surprise. Derrick pushed the other and then grabbed Maddix from behind, appearing to be hugging him from holding on as Maddix's grip loosened on Jaime, "Hurry up if you wanna escape!" he laughed.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Jaime narrowed his eyes playfully at being called Derrick's 'widdle brother.' But once he was free, he looked at Derrck questioningly. "Escape? I think not! I want revenge!" he chuckled. Jaime laughed and lunged at Darren, pushing them both under the water. While under water, he stole a brief kiss before resurfacing.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Darren watched Jaime lunge for him and felt himself being pushed underwater where Jaime stole a kiss. When he resurfaced, he was grinning broadly. "I liked that revenge. Perhaps you'd like some more?" he said as he dove at Jaime, catching him around the waist as he pressed a kiss to Jaime's neck.

Derrick watched all of this and laughed, only to hear Sorcia groan and remark, "Ughh. Get a room!" she called out, repeating her brother with a grin. But Derrick blinked. Somehow..he'd missed all of the subtle signs..and the not so subtle ones..Jaime and Darren..were lovers?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Dimitri curled up in the shade under a lounge chair, loving the fact that Derrick was having fun. After all the problems he had to endure, Derrick deserved to enjoy himself with family that had embraced him so quickly with open arms.

Jaime allowed himself to be pulled back towards Darren, placing his hands over the other's. He leaned into the kiss on the neck as he could and stuck his tongue out playfully at Sorcia for her comment. "Well, we have one upstairs," he teased. "Don't tempt me," he teased her further.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Derrick watched as Jaime leaned back, showing all affection for Derrick..and perhaps something more? He glanced to Dimitri and saw the the other was curled up under a lounge chair. Derrick grinned and waved before making a light splash that went about two inches in front of him, nowhere near Dimitri. It was more just a tease.

Sorcia crinkled her nose before grinning as she teased back. "Imagine that, my brother being deflowered just upstairs. My little elf's growing up!" she said with fake enthusiasm before bursting into laughter.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:29 pm

"Funny..." Dimitri said sarcastically with as close to a smile as he could give. Just to be safe, though, he scooched back a couple more inches from the pool.

Jaime couldn't help but laugh as well. "So should I hang a sock on the door so you don't barge in?" he teased back, hoping to get the best of her.

((Ok...I think this is my last post...230 am...ick!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:43 am

(o-o odd timing. I'd just gone to take a shower haha <3 nighty!)

Derrick smiled as the other spoke and scooched back. "Scaredy dog." he called out to the other with a chuckle.

Sorcia raised a brow, "You want to let people know you're engaging in promiscuity..by hanging a sock on the door?" she laughed, not ready to be bested by her brother, "I hope your idea of a turn-on isn't as lame, bro. Or that sock won't be on for long."

Darren blushed and gave a little startled laughter at hearing Sorcia making a couple innuendos. Maddix coughed and turned a little red himself, "I didn't teach her that. Just in case anyone's wondering."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 am

((lol...oops))

"Sure, sure," Jaime said to Sorcia, defeated. He leaned back into Darren's arms smiling. When he heard Maddix's comment, he replied with a hearty laugh, "Oh, don't worry. I already knew Sorcy was the resident perv of the house."

Dimitri stuck his tongue out a bit at Derrick. "Fine...you asked for it..." he said. He got up and ran towards the pool, taking a running leap and jumping in near Derrick. He paddled his doggy legs to bring him back to the surface, and began to swim circles around Derrick.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:29 pm

Sorcia frowned, "Me? Why am I the pervert?"

"Because you're so darn cute." chimed Maddix as he poked her from underwater and she let out a yelp, clutching at her stomach.

Derrick watched the other stick his tongue out before taking a running leap and jumping in. He laughed, watched Dimitri swim around him before flicking his hand and splashing at Dimitri. "Goofy dog." And then he went under for a moment before jumping up from the water just next to Dimitri, splashing him a bit before Derrick caught up Dimitri in his arms and held him so that his belly was towards the sky. He grinned and poked Dimitri's tummy, "What exactly did I ask for, Row?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Dimitri chuckled. "You get to deal with the wet dog smell," he said, shaking himself in Derrick's arms, splattering the other with doggie-scented water.

Jaime couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, Romeo," he said to Maddix. "Why don't you quit molesting my sister and go check the burgers before they burn?" he said playfully.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:44 pm

Derrick laughed as the other shook himself, groaning playfully. And then he grinned, "Not if I switch back before we get into bed." he said with a triumphant chuckle, "Then you get the wet dog smell."

Madddix arched a brow and muttered so that all could hear, "Yeah yeah, Tybalt."

Darren chimed in, "Then I'm Mercutio!"

Sorcia rolled her eyes and laughed, "Okay, well that makes all of you dead. Me included, if I'm Juliet. How cheery."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Jaime wrinkled his nose. "I'm not sure I like that idea," he said. He turned to face Darren. "Especially if that meant I'd lose you," he said with a warm smile.

Dimitri smirked as much as a dog could. "Not if I get out of this pool before you and go squirm around in your sheets to dry off," he said with a chuckle that sounded like a happy growl.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games