Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm
Teddy ducked down to the ground and the clone turned to tai " he is my little brother tai .. im taking him home since reiko my mom is gone and our dad boyfriend drake is dead"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm
Tai didnt buy Teddy's story at all, simply because he was apart of Akatsuki in the past. Also, just looking at the situation was extremely weird in itself. A young child was running away from Teddy, and the kid was practically was crying his eyes out. Tai quickly decides to speak to Teddy, in an attempt to get more info "I dont buy it. This kid is obviously terrified of you, and I wont let you hurt him. Now tell me the truth, why are you after this kid? If you dont tell me the truth now, you will be losing your arms in only a second."  

Nebulosis

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 pm
"you know the while thing me being the son of reiko and drake valetine boyfriend of reiko and they had a son that drake kept hidden and drake died . Look" teddy said .. showed his amulet on his neck and pointed to ryus " we have the same amulet but he has on half and i have the other .. we both have the same lesser and live in the same house" he yelled  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Ryu was still scare but he had enough courage to scream. "Stupid big brother. You tried to kill me!! And papa isn't dead!!! Stop lying or I tell mama you!!! Stupid big brother!!!"  

crimsonnobody

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Tai listens to what both of them had to say and took a moment to think. They were both brothers, that much was obvious. Teddy claimed that he needed to bring this young kid with him somewhere...most likely the Hokage's house. Tai was in all honestly, unsure of how Teddy became Reiko's daughter, and actually doubted it. He could ask the young kid, but that would waste too much time. For all Tai knew, Teddy would try to attack Tai when he only turned his head. He wouldnt let that happen...

Tai begins to glare at Teddy, and further questions Teddy in the same threatening tone "Well, your whole story intrests me in so many ways. However, I am interested in how you tried to kill this young child. Mind explaining?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Kazuma seeing a little kid run in crying and Teddy chasing him, the real him jumped down in the ground and whatched and seeing tai had Teddy cornered, he jumped up infront of the little kid. Kazuma kneeld and smiled at the kid and grabbed him by his shoulders "It's all right who are you trying to go to" he asked him in a soothing, sing-song voice.  

irishshamrock12

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm
Ryu blinked at Kazuma. "Mama or papa of course."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 pm
Kazuma smiled at him "Let's go find your mama since she should be fairly easier to find" he said in the same voice and turned around kneeling so the little boy could climb up on his back so he could carry him fastly.  

irishshamrock12

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm
((ANBU, you just called Teddy Reiko's daughter! XD))

With a smile, Orion was hit by the wind torpedoes hit, but he wasn't even affected by it. They didn't even leave a scratch. He saw the four people interacting in front of him, but the kid didn't need to be here. He walked towards him, picking the five year-old up off of Kazuma's back before cradling him in his arms. The way he did it was strange, almost as if he had held a child like this before. He began to walk away, but first turned towards his two students.
"You two stay here. Get to know each other, learn some teamwork for god's sake."
With that, he walked away from the three.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:26 pm
Ryu blinked twice as he was being carried by Orion. He resented being treated like a baby, but the voice did say to trust him so he stood quiet.  

crimsonnobody

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 pm
As Orion walked with the child in his arms, he noticed how quiet the child was, and how flustered he was a little while ago. Something inside him told him that something was wrong, and that he had to fix it.
"Hey, kid. You like cookies?"
He asked, still looking ahead.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Ryu's face got happy and nodded a lot.  

crimsonnobody

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Orion smirked after seeing the child smile and nod.
"Good. I know a place. Best cookies in town."
With that, Orion kept walking, changing direction slightly.

((Post in the Free Bird Cafe after I do, Crimson.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm
((LOL I VOTE TEDDY AS DAUGHTER))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 pm
Kazuma looked at Orion "Tai isn't my teammate anymore and neaither are you my sensei, my current sensei is either Hanzo Uchiha are whatever Nara" he said and followed Orion "I don't want you to mistreat this kid like you mistreated my and Tai in training". Kazuma only carried because he felt for the little kid having lost his father then his mother he made a personal note he would rather die then let the gods take his mother from him, thus making him interested, and he wasn't interested as weasly lying traitors like Teddy, besides hunting them down and making sure they didn't live much longer, or Tai his old Tammate he never made a conection with,  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games