Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
The Chatter Bar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:12 pm

Tao two reasons thats a bad idea, first of all he can't take guild funds considering only Jasae, Jara and I have acess to them and second of all it would probably be cheaper to buy the tickets in the market place and buy one that way.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:27 am

deathstar175
Tao two reasons thats a bad idea, first of all he can't take guild funds considering only Jasae, Jara and I have acess to them and second of all it would probably be cheaper to buy the tickets in the market place and buy one that way.

ninja But he is all mysterious with the cloak... a little ninja action and he could easily have hold of your funds.... lol

Tao Kai Tze

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:12 am

go ahead and try to get those uber funds twisted

me: mrgreen

you: burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:27 pm

Meh, I have my own guild to embelze from. Besides, corporate crimes ain't my style. I perfer holding people up with my trowel and forcing them to give me gold, then shanking them anyways. That or selling lots of fish...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:59 am

ZombieJeff
Meh, I have my own guild to embelze from. Besides, corporate crimes ain't my style. I perfer holding people up with my trowel and forcing them to give me gold, then shanking them anyways. That or selling lots of fish...

I wondered what that odd fishy smell was, now I know. lol
*eats trowel*
Tasty.... O_o
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:44 pm

You should try the trowel boccai(aranged flower thingy) then! -pulls out one and takes a bite- De-meatal-icous!

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:00 am

Yeah, that trowel must have been a bit off- it gave me a serious case of th--- Oh crud here we go again..........
*runs for the toilet*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:48 pm

hehe... running for the runs.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:06 am

ZombieJeff
hehe... running for the runs.

rofl I have come to the conclusion that it was not the consumption of the trowel that did my bowels in. It was the aliens and all their damned probing up my rectal cavity eek
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 pm

i am shocked and amazed you two havent met before xd

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Hey, I can find friends wherever I go. Even though I may be dead, I still have the charisma of the fonz... I know what you mean about the aliens though... I did't think that rash would ever go away... burning_eyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:09 am

ZombieJeff
Hey, I can find friends wherever I go. Even though I may be dead, I still have the charisma of the fonz... I know what you mean about the aliens though... I did't think that rash would ever go away... burning_eyes

You get rashes- so the pain hasnt ended then gonk

ninja

Tao Kai Tze

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:15 pm

Well, for me they go for the nose... The nice part is, it clears up the sinuses, but I think my my dains bramaged
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:09 pm

ZombieJeff
Well, for me they go for the nose... The nice part is, it clears up the sinuses, but I think my my dains bramaged

It would then appear these alienums are formiddle foes of ferocious ferality who fight, fracture and fertalise the human brains with their offspring....

Tao heart Alliteration

Tao Kai Tze

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:27 pm

No but the now nock over nanies and...

Screw aliteration scream !

They just tried to find out what makes a zombie tick... but they got there comupins, they got theirs...
Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games