Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

Leora continued to cry, though she tried to stop, wiping at her eyes. "I-I just . . . it's just . . . this was never how I imagined my wedding! I honestly didn't care where it was held, but I had always favored an . . . an outdoor wedding . . . and . . . and . . . I always . . . I always thought that I would be . . . eager to make my vows . . . but I dreaded it! I didn't want it! I thought there would be a lot more . . . I dunno . . . romance in the air but . . ." she started to sob harder. "Everything's just so wrong!!" she sobbed, doubling over as she hugged herself, the tears just pouring down her face. "And . . . and I wanted nothing to do with you . . . you always . . . make me so angry but . . . but now I'm so confused!!" she continued before her words became a jumble of nonsense as she continued to sob.

Kailee smiled at Alice and then looked at her mother again. "Mommy, I wanna play with Sky and Alice now." she said happily.

Leora's mother nodded, giving her permission. "Go ahead." she said, as she gently nudged her daughter towards where she had left Sky.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am

"Leora . . . Leora, lighten up. Come on, if you want, we could do it all over again, just the way you want . . . Just don't cry,Leora. Please?" He said pleadingly as he tried to comfort her.

Sky meowed and walked over to Kailee before nuzzling into her and purring softly as she thought about how Leora was doing, and where she and Lance were.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:46 am

Leora shook her head. "It won't work!" she cried out. "I-I'll still be hesitant . . . there won't be any romantic atmosphere . . . Hell, we didn't even meet the same way, or did anything that normal couples would do in the events leading up to a wedding. No dates . . ." she then started to cry even harder. "There wasn't even a marriage proposal!" she sobbed, everything crashing down on her now that everything was said and done. All her dreams . . . gone . . .

((*coughLanceshouldkisshercough* *whistles innocently*))

Kailee smiled at Sky and picked her up before going over to sit in one of the seats as she set Sky down in her lap and started petting her happily.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 am

"Leora, listen. Do you think that I wanted this to happen? Do you think I want to be forced to marry someone out of force and so suddenly versus going out with someone I love? I know what you're going through, at least you have parents and siblings to help you go through it. Try to stop dreading on the past and just try to live for the moment, Leora. Stop crying, please" He said as he took her chin gently and tilted her head up to look at his sincere and slightly worried face as he tried to comfort her. Then, gently, he pulled her head close to his and placed his lips against hers as he kissed her.

(I was already planning on it . . . sort of . . .)

Sky purred and nuzzled into Kailee.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:10 am

((^-^))

Leora blinked as he kissed her, her tears stopping abruptly. Then her eyes slowly closed as she let the wonderful taste of his lips overwhelm her and her arms slowly, almost hesitantly snaked up to wrap around his neck as she returned the kiss.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 am

Lance wasn't as surprised when he felt her arms around his neck. This time, he was welcoming to the feeling as he wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her in closer to him as he continued to kiss his new bride.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 am

Leora started deepening the kiss, her common sense lost as she started to act only on instinct . . . and what instict told her was that she wanted more of this . . . wonderful feeling.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 am

Lance felt her beginning to deepen the kiss and happily obliged and followed suit as he too deepened the kiss and he pulled her closer into his embrace. There was no term he could think of at the moment that could describe the amazing feeling given off when he kissed her. it was wonderful and irresistable, even more than her blood that drove all predators - werewolves,vampires, and demons alike - mad.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 am

Leora's hand started to move from their position around his neck, they both went up, but while one stopped at the base of his neck, playing with the ends of his hair, the other kept going, pulling him more towards herself even as she ran her fingers through his hair . . . And then she suddenly snapped out of the trance that she was in as she kissed him and pushed away suddenly, gripping her chest where her heart was rapidly beating as she took in great gulps of air. She had forgotten to breathe . . . Now she was more confused than ever . . . how could kissing him cause her to go into that state of mind? It wasn't like she was in love with him right?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:38 am

Lance grinned smugly but remained silent. She couldn't use the excuse of the crowd again. Was that how she really felt about him? Was that feeling brought on by kissing her really enough to make her act like that? Lance was completely confused of Leora's actions. Why couldn't women just be simple to understand and not so complicated

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 am

Leora glanced over at Lance and then groaned seeing his smug grin, burying her head into her hands. "Go on, say it. Make your smart-a** comment and make me feel frustrated like you always do." she mumbled through her hands in a somewhat defeated tone.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 am

"No, no, no. I'm not going to say it, specifically for that reason." He said and smiled lightly at her as he thought to himself,'I'll save that comment for an even better time . . .' "By the way, isn't there something else we're supposed to do today?" He asked, extending his fangs, but chuckled playfully to show he was only kidding . . . for now.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 am

Leora glanced over at him and groaned again, hanging her head as her hand rested in her lap, clasped tightly together. She sighed. "I'm not at all eager to become a vampire . . ." she muttered softly to herself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

Lance rested a hand on her shoulder. "Wll, don't worry, I'm not going to change you until you want to be changed . . . or midnight, whichever comes first." He said, trying to seem comforting about that.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Leora rolled her eyes and twirled a finger in the air in mock-happiness. "Yipee . . ." she said sarcastically. He was so confusing! Here he was trying, somewhat, to comfort her, when she had been sure he would have only tried to incense her and make her mad again! And she still didn't understand what had been going on with that kiss . . .
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games