Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm
"No! Before that! Do you remember what happened right before I lost it?" Ravyn desperately asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:40 pm
"Not exactly.... The elf went demon mode or something and soon after you were laughing like a maniac..." Blaize sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before looking right at Ravyn. "Whats wrong....? Why is this s important?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Ravyn sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Never mind..." She muttered while rubbing her forehead in irritation. I feel a headache coming on. My one chance to learn what the stupid trigger is and the one person who would be willing to help me doesn't remember... Ravyn sighed again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm
"...... Well what do you want to do now....? Memon said something about us moving soon.... Which could mean anything..." She sighed, crouching and running her finger along the floor in a circle. Normally she would have heated up her finger as will... But she didn't want to mess up Ravyn's floor.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 pm
Ravyn was lost in thought, not really hearing what Blaize was saying. She was thinking back to what she remembered from the fight, more specifically, what Blaize was doing. "What happened to YOU back there? Something weird." She said softly, not wanting to sound accusing but failing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 am
Memnon flipped through the book quietly, ignoring the slight moans of protest from his feeble prisoner. It was vital that the prisoner be under his control, but sometimes he wondered if whether there had been a different path he could have taken that would have saved him from the incessant noise he had to endure in it's presence.

After a few minutes of scanning, he managed to find the page he was searching for. After scanning it for a few moments, he closed the book and set it down on his desk, which was situated behind the old man.

"Jōshō , rōjin wa i~tsuta. Watashi wa shitsumon woshiteiru."

Memnon spoke the man's native tongue, always enjoying the torture it brought around. He watched as the old man responded, rising up as far as he could. He struggled to get to his feet, but after a few minutes he managed to succeed. Memnon spoke quietly, with purpose.

"Doko no hahen desu ka?"

The old man tried to look into Memnon's eyes but failed, instead just shaking his head feebly.

"Hareta."

Memnon snapped his fingers and one of the many blue orbs that circled the room approached him. He took it in his grasp, and in a sudden movement slammed it into the man's forehead. A sudden burst of energy signaled the collision as the orb slowly disappeared into the man's head, all the while his expression of shock and terror belaying his torment.

As the orb disappeared, a final burst of energy snapped the man's head back as he dropped to his knees, suddenly stuck in a catatonic state as he sat there, his expression frozen in terror.

"Ah, memories. It's amazing how wonderful they can be. And terrifying as well."

With that he turned and headed for the exit, a new purpose driving him now.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:00 pm
"Happened to me....?" Blaize asked, before realizing that she had released full power. "Oh... Yeah... That was a Demon Release.... Normally people like me try to block most of the power... Since it can be dangerous... And as long as you calm enough you can release it at will... For some reason.... What happened to you reminded me of someone losing control..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Ravyn nodded her head. "So you're NOT human." She stated unnecessarily. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't. Realizing what Blaize had said after she had explained herself, she blushed and coughed into her hand to try and hide it.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 pm
"No.... I'm not Human. I'm a full-blooded Fire Demon.... Not that my nature effects my personality...." Blaize sighed. "So now what.... Anything else you want to know.... Or do you want to do something else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 pm
Ravyn stared at the demon before her. A real life demon. Never thought that I'd meet, much less befriend, one. She chuckled a little. The first person who I can actually call a friend and she's not even human. Maybe I really can trust her then... Ravyn sighed, wanting to check first. "You're not going to ask? About how I was acting, or even how I look?" She stared straight into Blaize's eyes, trying to see her thoughts.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 pm
"Nope... You seem uncomfortable about the whole situation... If you wanted others to know you'd tell right?" Blaize shrugged. "It wouldn't hurt if you wanted to tell me though..." It was obvious that she was curious, but she wasn't going to push the subject if Ravyn didn't want to talk. There'd be no point... And both of them would end up annoyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm
Ravyn sat back in her chair, nodding slowly.
"I don't have any parents. Not real ones, anyway. Sure, some of my DNA had to come from a male human and a female human, because I am human.' Ravyn took a deep breath and discreetly looked for any unwanted eavesdroppers.
'Essentially, I grew up in a test tube. Not really though..." Gods this is so hard to do! Ravyn sighed. "Okay, let me start again. I am a genetically altered human made to protect a drug dealer in a city far from this one. He had enough money to have me grown in a lab and then trained to work only for him. He had me made with a type of trigger subject. He would say a word, made a noise have a smell or sight or taste, anything that had to do with that subject, and I would destroy anything he wanted me to."
Ravyn shifted in her seat. "I have no idea what that is though..."

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 pm
"Well... I suppose it would have to do with something from the fight... Or maybe nothing was actually the trigger, there was just enough energy in the area to set you off." Blaize shrugged, seemingly undisturbed that her friend had been made rather than born, but she didn't see it that way. Ravyn was still alive, and If she were to be judgmental, than what right did she have to fuss at others who were being judgmental too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Ravyn blinked at her friend's reaction. "You're not yelling at me." She stated rather dully. "The people at the lab would yell at me when I told anybody anything."  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm
"Of course I'm not yelling.... You haven't done anything wrong, so why should I yell.... Besides, even if I wanted to I wouldn't, since I don't have that kind of authority. I think the people at the lab may have been afraid of you.... Which is why they didn't want you to talk. If you could figure out how to control your own power, You'd be a hard opponent to beat..." Blaize spoke decisively, Working this out in her head as she went.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games