Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 am
(good job)

Phi walks in the office."Hokage I would like a mission for my squad."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 am
((This is madness. I'm leaving. I'll get a mission another time.)
Ayn leaves to wonder the village.  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 am
((sorry i was in vt skiing this weekend and not on sweatdrop ))

Reiko looked at Akira, then the machine. "good, can you install it into the prison?" she turned to phi. "what ranked mission does your squad want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Yokai knocked on the door.

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Yokai sighed as he left.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:29 pm
((fine... then leave))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:57 pm
((I'm gonna take teddy's amulet to the anbu hq and lock it up so it cant be touched))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:16 pm
((good i got the one tailed lesser ... so im the one tailed lesser holder and watch it good akatsuki will come after it and ryu))  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Phi reply, " I would like a B or A ranked mission. But I would like to do the mission in 2 days from now because I have to teach Blade, Kazuhiko and Spirit some new justu so just give us two days and we will go to the mission." Phi did some handseals. "Shadow clone justu!" Three clones appears in the hokage's office. "What do you want us to do Phi?" Said the clone. Phi reply. "Go to Blade and Kuzahiko and Spirit. They need training before we go to a mission." The clones then reply. "Yes sir!" They vanish.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Detachi walked through the door. "I want a mission too. But I want it to seem like a simple C-Rank mission when it really tests themselves. In other words, a B-Rank mission... Or A-Rank," he asked.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:00 pm
"OK, I shall get right on it." Akira lefted for the prison with the new design and device.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 am
((Phi, I will humor you now.))

Tai would be suddenly seen outside one of the Hokage building's windows running straight up the building. Something to note, was that Tai was in an Akatsuki robe with his Akatsuki ring on. On another note, he seemed to have heavy weight training...weights. Even so with these weights on, Tai seemed to be doing just fine at the moment. Almost instantly, Tai would make it up to the Hokage's Office and burst through one of the windows inside it....

Tai would roll on the floor as he crashed through the window to the other side of the room. He would quickly regain some posture, and stand up swiftly. Tai would brush off his robe a little, and then begin to speak to Reiko "Hokage-sama, this is extremely important..."

Nebulosis

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:57 am
Teddy's clone you came into the office threw a window in the way back and he jumped onto the floor and walked over to the Reiko. "Yo Reiko ? Can You Put Me And Xan And Max And Kazuma on amission?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 am
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Phi, I will humor you now.))

Tai would be suddenly seen outside one of the Hokage building's windows running straight up the building. Something to note, was that Tai was in an Akatsuki robe with his Akatsuki ring on. On another note, he seemed to have heavy weight training...weights. Even so with these weights on, Tai seemed to be doing just fine at the moment. Almost instantly, Tai would make it up to the Hokage's Office and burst through one of the windows inside it....

Tai would roll on the floor as he crashed through the window to the other side of the room. He would quickly regain some posture, and stand up swiftly. Tai would brush off his robe a little, and then begin to speak to Reiko "Hokage-sama, this is extremely important..."

((.....dont even think about it anbu....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:17 am
Reiko ignored Teddy. "Phi, Detachi, perhaps i can give you a joint mission. would you mind? i think it would be good for your squad(s) to learn to work with others they don't necessarily know." She looked at Tai. "So... you decieded to join akatsuki after all."

((tai, no killing))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games