Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm
"Yes, but still, they are easier to...persuade to our bidding." She watched the soldiers wander about, their drunken laughter echoing through the market. "It would be a smart choice to allow the dolls to learn on their own. Although, they've been watching Animula carefully, trying to imitate what she is doing."

"Then lure away Vin-" Aeris glanced over at Vincent, weary of the look he was giving her. She instantly knew what he was thinking. glaring back at him. "Oh no...I'm not doing that. What if they try something?" She growled a bit, knowing that as much as she protested, there was no chance in hell for her to get out of it. "Eh...I'll go change.." She wandered away, and shook her head, waving her hands over her body. The clothing she had on dissolved, forming into a smith's apprentice clothing. She sighed a bit nodded to him. "Think this'll get their attention enough?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:25 pm
Vincent chuckled lowly when Aeris realized she was going to be the bait. "Dont worry ill keep watch and swoop in if things get out of control." Vincent said as he slipped his hand under Aeris's chin. "I wouldnt let anything bad happen to you my dear." Vincent purred before he let her change her clothing.

Vincents devilish grin disappeared when Aeris changed clothing. "Oh... thatll do it." He said as he bit his lower lip, his emerald eyes trailing over Aeris's body.

Shaking himself out of his own thoughts Vincent pointed to an alleyway nearby. "Lure one of them down there. The toughest that you can. Ill take care of the rest." Vincent smirked.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 am
She crossed her arms over her chest, a light blush appearing on her face. The look on his face was enough to tell her that she was in for it once they were through. "Keep an eye on me, please. I'd rather not have to fight my way out."

She glanced over to where he was pointing and smirked, giving him a cheeky salute before leaving.

Aeris entered the tavern, the stench of alcohol hitting her senses. She glanced around, noting the table of soldiers. Smiling a bit, she sat down at one nearby them, waving her hand to the bar maid. "Water please, and something to eat." She glanced over her shoulder, only to find the eyes of the soldiers now on her. Ew Ew Ew.. Vincent, you owe me big for this one. The bar maid set down a mug of water, and a large bowl of what seemed to be beef stew. She muttered a thank you as she started to pick at the food, the eyes that glanced her over coming closer by the minute. A soft sigh was heard as she took a drink, only to feel a large hand on grip her shoulder.

"Well now, it looks like a little mouse has come around. And a mighty cute one at that."
"HeH.. She's cute, alright. Think she needs some company."
"Nah, looks more like she needs some protection from a real man.."
"I didn't think that elves came 'round these parts. And she's even dressed as a smith. She must be an apprentice to one of the newer ones."
"What's yer name, mousey?"

The question came from the one that seemed to be leader, seeing as he was the biggest of them all. She frowned a bit and shook her head, her words stuttering out. "I-I-Iona" She smirked inwardly, her whole timid routine getting them to talk more. They conversed with her for what seemed to be ages, the leader, who's name was Robert, growing more and more fond of her.

"Well now, lass, yer seem to be the one not to talk much, but we'll make a deal with yer. You get to choose whoever you wish to walk with yer back to yer work." All the men seemed to puff up, trying to gain her attention. she smiled sweetly and pointed to Robert. The others grumbled a bit, their chattered ceased as Robert glared at them. "Alright boys, I'ma walk this pretty little lass back to her work and we'll meet up at the garrison in a few days. Tell the commander that I said sorry for not being there with you guys. I had a little friend to take home." The other men laughed loudly, all of them patting him on his back as they left the scene. as for Robert, he stood up, placed a few coins on the table and motioned for her to head to the door. "Righto, let's get going." He said, a smirk on his lips.

She nodded to him and led him through the streets, weaving around the people until she pointed out an ally. "Shortcut. It's either this, or take a few more hours to get home." Aeris knew she had him once she saw him lick his lips. Vincent....Get this thing off my a** before he touches me..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm
The flap of wings and an ebony shadow passed overhead before landing on a roof near the end of the alleyway that Aeris would lead the male into. He waited for her to come out, he kept the cloak Aeris had given him on to conceal his lack of a hiding spot. But Vincent wasnt one for steathly attacks, he wanted his victims to know they were coming for him, it made it that much more..... thrilling.

A devilish grin crossed his lips, and his tail and wings twitched when Aeris came out of the bar with the leader. Vincents eyes turned completely ebony as he watched the two head his way. "A little closer..." He urged as he leaned forward, his hands and feet had turned into ebony claws very much like a dragons. Sparks of lighting raced around his body, as his muscles tensed to pounce on his target.

"Closer my dear... closer." Vincent purred before the two had reached the spot he wanted. Vincent shed the cloak and lunged off of the rooftop. His wings slowed his fall so that he wouldnt crush his victim. Crashing into the other male Vincent had pounced on him like a cat, knocking the wind out of him. The man struggled to get Vincent off of him, while the demon reached into a pocket on his pants and pulled out a vial of blue liquid, as blue as his hair infact. "Sleepy sleepy time." Vincent hissed with a chuckle as he forced the liquid down the mans throat.

It wasnt long before the man was rendered unconscious no thanks to Vincents potion and attack. "Good job Aeris." Vincent said as he stood up and turned his ebony gaze on the elf. "Now we get to lug him back home." Vincent grinned before he hoisted the male off of the ground and over his shoulder.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:02 pm
Aeris, literally, did feel like bait as she led the poor soldier through the ally. As Vincent made his move, she waved her hand over her hair, turning the blonde locks back to her emerald locks. She wandered over to where he was and chuckled. "Never trust a pretty elf. Especially a pretty blonde elf." She snickered once again and waited for Vincent to hoist the man over his shoulder. "You can do the lugging. I dare not lift my arms in this outfit, for fear of flashing someone. Plus...you like it better when I'm looking cute." It was that moment her stomach decided to growl at her, a sheepish look on her face. "I kinda forgot to eat while I was there..." She giggled a bit and shook her hips while walking further into the ally.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:35 pm
"Then go eat. Im bringing him back to the clan before he wakes up." Vincent said before he spread his wings. "Ill join you once i have him subdued entirely and its safe to leave him alone." Vincent said with a smirk.

"You should keep the blonde hair, i liked it." He chuckled before he flapped his wings and started heading back home. This flight wasnt going to be easy in the least. The main leader Aeris had chosen wasnt thin, he was muscular and on top of that he stank of booze and B.O.

((Vincent to Kanaresshi))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Aeris couldn't help but smirk, shaking her head as Vincent took off. As for her, she sighed a bit, glad to be in the dark ally. She waved her hand over her clothing once more, this time, it changing to light mail armor. She held two swords by her side as she walked through the ally. "I guess I'll stick with the blonde, for now." The elf smirked, her hair changing to a light, almost white, blonde, the length shortened to her shoulders. As she entered the light once again, she looked around, the scent of the marketplace's different foods making her even more hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:34 pm
Vincent flew through the air and landed near Aeris. She was practically drooling over food that the merchants were selling. "I dont know how long he'll stay out." Vincent said as his appearance returned back to normal.

"So lets eat then head back. Plus i think the Vampire, Caly, Sulthena and my own creation are after me. I know Cy suspects me of something, and Caly isnt one to let something like that go so. I may be in deep trouble here soon." Vincent whispered to Aeris.

"I want to complete my task before they are able to stop me." Vincent said to her. "So find something good and lets get going." Vincent said as he watched out for Cy and the others.
_

Cy and Animula entered into the marketplace, soon after Vincent had. They came with Caly and Sulthena, keeping the girls close by holding onto their hands.

Animula was quiet the marketplace was a busy area, she had never seen so many people and things at once. It raised so many questions in her mind as to what was what and what did what and what tasted like what, that she just silently observed for now.
_

Cy kept an eye out for that sapphire hair he knew was Vincents. He had a hunch what the demon was up to and he was going to hurt him when he found him. But for now he kept a light mood and his attention focused on Caly and the others.

"So what would we like to eat?"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 am
Caly was quiet when Vincent showed up at the mansion, but now that they were in the marketplace, she looked up at Cy, still holding his hand and asked quietly, "What's going on? What is Vincent up to?"

She was almost afraid to ask, dreading the answer, but she had to. She had to know what was going on. It was her family and her home afterall.

At the mention of food, Caly's stomach grumbled loudly, letting it's complaints be known. She blushed crimson at the sound, her free hand going to her stomach. "i think practically anything at this point....What do they have out right now that looks halfway decent?" she asked, her gaze roving the area they were in.

there were so many vendors she didn't know which to chose, which to give a try and which to avoid just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 pm
Aeris smirked a bit as Vincent appeared next to her, shaking her head at his words. "As long as we avoid them, and get back before they do, then we're fine. And I do believe that Sulthena will keep our secret. Caly doesn't trust her, so there is no reason for her to speak with her." She kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand. leading him out into the street.

Her amber and violet eyes peered out onto the street, a smile appearing on her face. "How about there?" The elf pointed to a street vendor that seemed to be tossing dough into the air.

--

Sulthena was in a good mood as she was led into the marketplace. "Anything that is quick, and we can always take back to the mansion to cook as well." She held a knowing smile at all tha twas going on, though her lips were sealed.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm
"That looks lovely, and smells delicious." Vincent grinned, and started heading over to the vendor making sure Aeris was following him. Once they got to the vendor, Vincent could see that there were all kinds of pastries, breads and pizza's being made. "Oooh Pizza sounds wonderful, what do you think? Well take a few slices." Vincent told the man as he pointed to a particular pizza.

The man nodded and started cutting up the still warm pizza. Exchanging money for food, Vincent handed over two slices to Aeris, and two for himself. Not waiting to sit down and eat somewhere the Demon already started chowing down on his food.

"Mmmm its good."
_

"Well.. there looks to be a nice bakery over there. But that Vendor is selling different pasta dishes. We could go with that. Its more up to you Caly and Sulthena. My diet is a bit more... selective..." Cy muttered the last part.
_

"I want that!" Animula exclaimed before she started pulling Sulthena through the crowd with her. She stopped at a vendor that had hearty soups already made and still hot. "I want some!" Animula ordered the vendor to give her soup.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 am
She looked at Cy's face while he spoke, a little concerned. Especially at the last bit. Softly she touched his arm adn leaned in to tell him, "I've told you before that you can feed off me Cy... I won't deny you."

She wanted to take care of him, wanted to not see him down or anything. He should know this by now.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Aeris smiled as she followed him, narrowly missing tripping on the feet of several others. They nodded as she passed them, her guess that it was her armor. Shrugging it off, she giggled and took the hot slices of pizza from Vincent. "Smells good too. Since we'll probably get spotted if we sit down somewhere here, why not go eat on that rooftop we had been on? It won't take long." She snickered a bit and took a bite out of the pizza, sticking her tongue out because of the heat.

--

Sulthena smiled and nodded. "I think that I would like some soup as well, and possibly a sweetbread as well." She snickered as Animula pulled her through the crowd, nodding to the vendor. She placed a few coins on the table and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:48 pm
((ill be able to post tomorrow, sorry ive been busy lately.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am
((IT's fine. I've been trying to think of something we could do while in the marketplace anyways ;-P))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games