Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:13 pm
*Miso laughs a little, and begins to fondle the fake chest, or so it would seem. they slowly grew a cup size or two.* Thank you Japan...Will this do?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:16 pm
Jack holds up a camera and takes a picture,

" Hah! Perfect!"

He pockets the picture,

" Heehee, The Count will never know what hit him.."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:51 pm
*Miso closes his eyes, and then slowly opens them.* Jack, I get the sense that certain people are...trying to do bad things to us. I want you to set all turrets and cannons to maximum power, and target Data Towers Incorporated. Keep them on stand-by for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:55 pm
A very small, dark Brown cloud slowly moved over the ISA clan's headquarters..."  

deathstar175

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:06 pm
Jack salutes.

" Will do, sir!"

Jack goes over to the control panel and does as Miso says.

" All turrets and cannons on, Max Power. Data Towers is in our targetting sensors, and just to play it safe, I set the shields on at 100% capacity. Nothing is going to penetrate this bad-boy anytime soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:16 am
ace in the stelth jetwas nearing the isa base when the pilot turned the jet circeling it

"whats goin on?"

"they have there guns ready to attack the base! im sending a message to hq letting them know...done! and some shields that i cant penetrate with the jet
though with our servilence software we can still hear a pindrop in that base of theres"

Magical Snow Dragon

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:17 pm
Still not quite used to all of this... gender-bending dress-up, Iris was confused on who Miso meant when he said "ladies" when it came to flirting with the Count.

Siri glared at Iris. "Hey, mind Shifting me? I don't want to be recognized..."

Iris wasn't able to Shift other people, but Siri was part of her, so it made things much simpler. She Shifted her "evil twin" to have pale skin with freckles, dark green eyes, and blonde hair to her shoulderblades in several blades. Siri's wings were turned white, but they were still Demonic.
I've just had a thought, Miso. Shouldn't we go over our code-names or something of the sort? After all, I can't go about callin' you Miso anymore than you can be callin' me Iris. So, my undercover name shall be Rin. Siri, you shall be Debbie.

"Who said YOU got to choose my name?"

I am your... mother, really. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be alive now. So, therefore, you should do as I say.

Siri - Debbie, grumbled...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:18 am
*Miso nods, and then glances over at a monitor. he grimaces, and then looks up at Rin.* Alright, from here on, call me Mia Somi. *He stands up, looking at Jack.* Jack, change of plans. Keep the cannons targeted, but set the new target for the turrets to that...cloud. And open fire.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Jack simply looks at Miso with a puzzled look.

" Miso, it's just a cloud. I don't believe clouds can attack us..."

He scratches his head.

" Oh, and I suppose my Code Name will be Johnny..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:45 pm
"Is it because hes your favorite character from Guilty Gear...." Ryu sighed and cleared his throat. "I guess mine will be called Freddy."  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:20 pm
Jack looks at Ryu.

" Where the hell did you come up with that bold statement? I'm using it because it's my father's name."

He grins and laughs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:45 pm
"What? Im just saying....Besides Im using Freddy cause my best friend was named Freddy...." Ryu then started to scratch his chin. "I wonder how old he was....He always looked older then 18....Hmm...Oh well"  

YoruTaro

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:00 pm
The brown cloud started growing slow but surely, it seemed to affect other clouds around it also turning them brown. Before long the cloud grew to a quarter of the size of the entire base...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:25 pm
*Miso sighs, and waves his hand.* Damnit jack, now look at it! the damn cloud is going to eat the base! *He hops over the desk and begins typing on a keyboard.* Alright, we'll just vector the thrust of the base into these fans and...Huzzah! *He watches the monitor as the fans begin to blow the cloud towards the city.*  

Anakoni

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:53 pm
The wind from the fans did blow part of the expanding cloud toward the city, creating an upside-down canyon in it,not enough to really matter, but that which was blown away from the main cloud disappated instantly... From somewhere far away a simple radio signal hit the cloud. The cloud grew darker and thunder could be heard from inside it. Then came the first brownish feather laden drops...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games