Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:28 am
Sirus jumped as Mephi cried in pain. He wanted to run up and help him, but the best he could do was stand up. His chest started hurt as his breathing was sounding raspy. Next to the pile of furs close by was some food supplies. There must have been some water or pouch. He sat in the pelts and found a small container of water.

"Mephi, water..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:33 am
She seemed to ignore everyone else as she moved closer to NG and the crystals. Her markings seemed to glow incredibly bright when she drew closer to the crystals  

Alektorphobia

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:10 pm
[My laptop finally just registering the forums... and then all this. xD We'vemoved forward hugely! YA!]

The mother tigress finally starting shifting from her sleep, a low rumbling purr in her throat as she stretched. The hides around her were vaguely warm, but... hmm? She arched up, gold eyes blinking open sleepily. Where was everyone? "Annie? Lex?" She called softly, examining the empty area. The cubs weren't with her.

No problem. No others were there either. The cubs were probably out hunting or some such with Sirus or Mephi. A smile on her muzzle, she crept to the edge of the cave and looked out. Nope. The grass was still and she heard none of the cubs familiar giggles.

Painful cries echoed from further in the caves, and Sheol leapt to her hind feet. "What the?" She prowled back to find the rest of the group, blinking. The cubs came bounding along behind her, bumping into her back. Annie clung to her side, giggling while Lex touched the crystals, finding their glow to be pretty.

"Where did you two go?" Sheol asked irritably, Annie looked up at her with his big eyes. "The tunnels and stuff." "What's going on in here?" For some reason, she started to hear the soft whispers and noticed Mephi in pain finally, and finally saw the snarling spitting NG.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:14 pm
Sirus looked up at Sheol, clutching the container of water. "Mephi's burning...help him," he said holding it out.

He curled up as the pain in his chest intensified, making his breathing worse. His head spun as a wave of dizziness and nausa washed over him.  

haythere

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:18 pm
"Acid.. God. And, poisoned again?" She was muttering to herself as she took the water and grabbed Mephi's arm firmly, pulling it towards her. A cringe crossed her facial expression as she looked at the damage. Carefully, the water was poured across the area.

The cubs clamoured about Sirus, their giggles forgotten, "Sirus, what's wrong? You're breathing funny..." Lex tugged on his arm, Annie swatting his brother back, "Give him room to breath!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:10 pm
Sirus breathed heavily, glad that someone helped Mephi. But now he needed to focus on himself. He lied perfectly still, focusing on breathing. Each breath was starting hurt him.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:07 pm
Though firmly grasped and letting out almost a howl of pain as the water splashed over the burn, he was trying his best to see Sirus past all the furs. Someone help him! Please, I'll live, HE WON'T..! He knew how deadly the poison could be, how quickly it spead. The fur under his eyes was wet. The whisperes of the crystals were drowned out by the sound of his own heartbeat thudding in his ears. He pulled away from Sheol, risking again to get close to NG, grabbing her by the scruff of her neck.. His speed had been surprising. Anger, fear, love, and hate driving him on with a mass of adrenaline..Listen to me! Sirus is more important than the bloody crystals and so help me if he dies...! He didn't finish his threat, the feral look in his eyes said it all. Bite me, burn me, kill me, I don't CARE! Help HIM! I KNOW you know how!

Mephi had had quite enough thank you. all this with the crystals and the pain sirus was going through had seemed to drive him mad, in both senses of the word.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:17 pm
"I... I dont understand what went wrong! The syrum should have cured it!" Hokucho looked panicked and back at Sirus, "Mephi.... Is it possible to remove the poison?" he seemed desperate for a way to help and he sat down confused at what to do. He could try and help and get things more mesed up, or go right depending if he was thinking correctly, or, not help and hope the others could do something.  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:17 pm
NG growled, and when the cat got closer, she promptly bit her too--however when she was grabbed, snaraling and spitting she relaxed a bit, and simply whent limp. Drawn away from the crystals, she was a bit more docile and let her feet drag, letting Mephi suport her weight, and, even for her size, she was surpriseingly very light. She'd open her mouth, just slightly, the parasite on the roof of her mouth speaking. "...On NG's collar, there are spikes. inside of them are small pills. give him just one." it said. It had been known that the parasite could talk, but it wasnt known that NG could.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:37 pm
She didn't even notice the bite, entranced by the crystals. She crawled towards them on her hands and knees for a few feet. Her breath grew ragged and quick as the poison took affect on her. Reaching one clawed hand towards the crystals, she collapsed to the floor.  

Alektorphobia

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:45 pm
"What the ...?" She pushed the cubs to the edge of the cave, pointedly eyeing them. "Stay there." Lex's ears laid back but he didn't argue with his mother, sulkily leaning against the wall. Sheol shook her head at him but shifted to grasp Sirus, supporting his weight. "Mephi, those pills. We need two." She had heard NG, or rather, the parasite, and she already knew Sirus was poisoned. But now so was Sphyxie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:02 pm
Once he'd gotten Ng far enough from the crystals, he used his free hand to get one of those spikes off, speaking as he did so, quickly, tersely, but not nearly as angry as he was. Don't ever bite him again, for any reason. If you do, I'll see to your death, you understand? I care about you too, but I can't take these kinds of scares this often.. Two pills, two.. one for Sirus and one for Sphyxie. Alright, alright.. He put the spike, with whatever remaining pills back to her collar. Now.. you just go on and find somewhere to curl up.. He told Ng, before going to Sheol, handing her a pill. Give it to Sphyxie, and for heaven's sake get her *out* of here!... I'll get Sirus. With that he dashed (not just hurried *dashed*) to Sirus, kneeling by him and using one arm to kind of shift the other into his lap, the other hand pressing the pill to his lips. C'mon now, this will *really* fix you up. swallow it now.. His hands were trembling, as was his tail, it was a sign that he wouldn't be able to take much more after this.. and the whispers were louder now. Oh will you shut the bloody hell up?! he yelled at the whispers, cringing at the echo he created.. He groaned a little, paying attention to Sirus.

The whispers had at least silenced for a good long moment..

Meph!stopheles

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:15 pm
It didn't take her long to snaral at him, and snap at him, however not hurt him, or spit, but simply, she backed right up, and glared. Something changed... she grabbed Spixie, gentley by the scruff, and, not-so-gentley, tossed her. The walls began to pulse. Something was diffrent, and quite disgusting. The fur began to melt off, slowly, though it dropped and turned into blackbrown water, and soaked into the ground.. however, what was left of NG was none as beatiful as one would hope. She was even skinner, with no organs. Just a twisted, broken clock in the shape of a heart, working backwards... the bones where visable, in a way. Kept under a thin layer of shadow skin. Her eyes where bright and red, and she had five thin tails, witch locked into place around the cave, as if to bar ones way. A snaral escaped her, the green acid seemingly poreing from her mouth. This was..diffrent.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:15 pm
The pill was taken and she nodded, watching Mephi and Sirus briefly. For a brief moment, she smiled. And then it flickered away as NG changed. She grabbed for Sphyxie, dragging the rainbowed one away to the edge of the opening. The pill was pressed to her mouth, Sheol's eyes focused on the snarling coyoto.. er.. thing?

The cubs had yelped in fear, grabbing for each other and scrambling back.

Sheol Zone

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:20 pm
She limply laid on the ground and slowly came to. Looking at Sheol, she swallowed the pill complacently enough. But as soon as she did, she eyed NG and tried to break free from Sheol's grip. She desperately wanted those crystals, to touch them and be with them.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff