Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm
Itai has already left the house,moving quietly towards the village center,enjoying the rain.The streets on the outskirts of town where silent to him,as he paid no attention to the faint screams in the distance or the cawing crows that watched from there perches on the edges of buildings."Why am I even going into the village?"he thoguht to himself as he turned the corner to the more populated part of town.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Melody stood there slient tears falling. Her hand rose to her face as she questioned 'Why am I even crying I just met him' she turned around and walked into the kitchen. She put all the food in cantaners and sliped them into the fridge. She decided not to go any where she just walked outside and state on the swing looking down.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:31 pm
Itai returned to the house about an hour later,the rain still pouring and lightening crackling across the sky.He smiled at melody,who he found outside on the swing again"You shouldnt cry so often.That's unhealthy too"he stated ruffling her hair"Come on let's get you inside before you freeze to death."He took her hand and led her inside"Alright,you should probably go get into some dry clothes.I'll wait here and then we can find something to do."He said smiling warmly"of course...I should probably change too...oh well"he thought to himself,not allowing his mood to change  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm
"Your right...you should too itai" melody stated slowly walking up stairs to her room. She closed the door and slide against it as she promised her she to get up and smile. She walked over to her closet and found a pink kimmono and threw it on fixing her hair back into pig tails. As she slowly walked down the stairs.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 pm
Itai ahd already thrown on his original outfit,which was now fully dried and was sitting on the couch."Not a bad look for you melody.Although pink is nto my favorite color Im afraid"he said snickering a little.he then sighed"So,you still wanna hear about these scars?or has the fascination passed.I remembered you asked aboutt hem back in the graveyard but I never did answer you completely did I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 pm
"Yes if you don't mind telling me.." melody stated as she sat gracefully on the other side of the coach staring at him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm
He thoguht"Where to begin.oh right.Well the one down my face I got taking a piece of shrapnel while blocking shi from the after effects of an explosion.The ones on my chest are mostly from being used as a summon.The ones on my arms are from countless battles where ive used my flesh to block a blade.And the ones across my back are from interrogations that Ive refused to talk in."He smiled"Nothing too special"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm
*wakes up in a bed I dont know* Where am I...the last thing I remember is..*leans up to quickly and cringes in pain and cries out in pain* Ah! *muffles my hand with my mouth* Better not to disturb them *looks at both my arms* That jutsu gave me so much power, but only for a moment...Got to learn to control it. *falls back on my pillow* Ill practice some more tomorrow with Yun-sama  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 am
Melody's eyes became glazed as she remebered on of her not so frequent memories. It was the one where her mother and her sister where with her. Her mother had shoved her and sara together...and then there was lots of blood.

Melody's eyes widened as she looked at her hands and she trembled she saw the memorie of blood shattered across her hand. Melody ran off the coach to the far end of the room croughting down her hands and body shaking in fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Itai patted her on the shoulder"relax melody,it's just a flashback,nothing more.Memories cant hurt you anymore anyway."He smiled slightly"Besides its all in the past right?"  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 am
Melody looked at him and stated "Yea... I guess it is all in the past..." she lied, that was one of the things that drove her revenge. She looked down and asked him "Itai...if I'm ever in trouble promise me you wont protect me and you'll keep luna back" she asked him with pledding eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm
Itai smiled"I'll keep Luna back but taht's all i can promise you.My life is meant to be used protecting someone.I couldnt do that for Shi but Illb e damend if I let anyone else die in front of me.I'm sorry.If you're in trouble I will protect you...but I promise I wont be killed doing so"  

Itai Ame Yoru

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:18 pm
-One of yun's clones walked up to melody's door and knocks-

"Anyone there? I got an important message from the Mizukage!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Melody smiled and stated "Thank you itai..." then she heard a knocks. She got up and went to the door. She opened it and asked "Yes can I help you yun?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 pm
*walks down the stairs in a bit of pain, still in my clothes from the day before* Hello Yun-sama, whats going on?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff