Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:02 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *givez you a cookie*)

Arueyan hopped off the bed and took Emilio's right hand in his smaller left hand. "It's a surprise." he said with his grin firmly in place before tugging at Emilio via his hand, trying to get the other to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 pm
Emilio just sighed and got off of the bed as he followed after Arueyan. He smiled a little as he shook his head. "Jeeze Dad. You wake me up and then you don't even tell me what you woke me up for." he said with a chuckle.

((Cooooooooooooooookieee . . .! *tried to say with enthusiasm, still dragged down by sleep.*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm
(o-o you're still tired?! O-o what time did you wake up this morning?)

Arueyan laughed as he led the other down the hall and brought him to the dining room and the table. He pointed to Emilio's seat and the frowny-faced pancake with a grin, wondering what Emilio would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Emilio just stared at the pancake for a long while and then turned to his father with a small smile. "You'd better get back to normal, cause you owe me a piggy-back ride." he said with a chuckle before sitting down and then moving the berries to be a smiley face before he started eating.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm
(*ignored* emo )

Arueyan's grin became a smile. "Ha! You'd like to think so, wouldn't you!" he said playfully as he sat down in between Julia and Emilio. He had to put his knees under him and lean up a bit to comfortably reach the table as he began eating his own food. "What do you guys think?" Arueyan asked as he took a bite, finding that they weren't his best..but that they were still quite tasty.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm
((Sorry. . . WAHH!!! I didn't even see this post!! T-T I feel so guilty . . . and I woke up at 9 this morning . . .*grumbles*Two miserable hours of sleeping in . . .*grumbles*))

Emilio smiled and took a bit. "It's good Dad." he said and then continued to eat.

Julia's eyes widened hearing Emilio call Arueyan 'Dad' and then her whole expression softened. She also took a bite of her food. "It's wonderful Arueyan . . ." she said happily.

Marian woke up, but didn't open her eyes. Instead she curled into her nice, warm, breathing pillow . . . wait . . .breathing?! Her eyes snapped open to see that she was curled up next to Kaysal. She let out a small 'eep!' and backed up a bit only to fall off of the chair. "Ow . . ." she moaned as she sat up, rubbing her lower back which had taken the brunt of the fall.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:26 am
(No worries, m'dear. o-O *pats head and givez you a cookie* o-o...no grumbling! *is reminded of..*

Winnie: I've got a rumbley in my tumbley! heart )

Arueyan grinned as he ate. "Glad you both like it." he said as he continued before his grin turned sly..he picked up a blueberry and flicked it at Emilio, hitting him in the cheek. He quickly looked back at his plate and whistled innocently after winking playfully at Julia.

Kaysal felt a movement and then heard an eep and a thump. He looked down to see Marian rubbing her lower back. Upon guessing what happened, he burst into laughter before getting down and kneeling beside her. "M-Mari.." he said through his laughter, "You're supposed to sit on chairs..not fall off them." he said, apparently finding it quite funny in a good-natured way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:32 am
Marian blushed and then pulled her knees up, placing her head on them as she hid her face in embarrassment. "Sorry . . ." she murmured, feeling like she had done something wrong somehow.

Emilio turned his head as he felt something hit his cheek. He found the blueberry, heard his mother giggling, and heard his father whisting. He rolled his eyes, knowing who exactly was the culprit . . . and promptly threw the blueberry right back at Arueyan. "You can't fool me Dad!" he said as he threw it, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am
Kaysal stopped laughed then, wrapping an arm around her. "Hey, hey.." he said softly, "Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong, I just thought it was funny. Wouldn't you? If you were woken up to me falling off the chair and eeping like a mouse?" he said with a chuckle and a smile.

Arueyan laughed as it hit him. "You're getting better, kid." It felt good..to be doing things like this again. He hadn't realized just how much he missed them..or wasn't able to..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 pm
Marian continued to hide her face, but nodded. "Probably . . ." she said softly and then actually thought about the idea of Kaysal eeping like a mouse and she started to giggle. It was a funny thought, a man like Kaysal . . . eeping . . . she started to giggle some more, her shoulders shaking from it, threating to burst into full blown laughter.

Emilio frowned a bit. "Hey. I'm not a kid." he said and went back to his food, actually rather happy to be eating pancakes made by his dad again.

((I have play practice so my responces will be slow.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:15 pm
(T__T Your play is mean!)

Kaysal heard a giggle..and then more giggling..and Kaysal grinned. "Ah! So you think it's funny after all, do you?" he asked before putting his hands on her waist as he began tickling her.

Arueyan grinned. "I beg to differ. You're my adorable, cuddly, little Emilio." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm
((I know . . . T-T))

Marian laughed as Kaysal tickled her, falling backwards as she writhed under the tickling. "St-stop!! P-please!!" she begged, trying to push his hands away.

Emilio groaned. "Daaaaaaaad . . ." he complained, looking over at his father with a slightly pouty face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Kaysal laughed aloud with her, tickling her relentlessly..but finally he released her, keeping an arm around her to ensure she was steadied. "I haven't laughed so hard in ages." he said, laughing again.

"Daaaaaaaaaaad." Arueyan mimicked with a smirk and a chuckle. "What's wrong?" he asked sweetly. "Is there anything wrong with a father bragging about his adorable, cuddly, sweet-hearted, son?" he said in a crooning tone, teasing the other as he flicked another blueberry at him with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Marian's face was flushed from the laugher and she was trying to catch her breath from laughing so hard as she looked down at the ground. "I can't remember the last time I laughed . . ." she said softly.

Emilio caught the blueberry with his mouth and ate it, grinning over at his dad as if to tell him that the flicking the fruit had failed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Kaysal blinked and then he grinned. "Well in that case..I think I'd better tickle you again.." he said, wiggling his fingers with a fake rarrr, growl, grinning playfully all the while.

Arueyan pouted. "I taught you that trick! No fair, using it against me." He paused a moment before he decided he'd take a page out of Emilio's book. Arueyan picked up a couple blueberries and headed over to Emilio, grinning slyly before quickly sliding them down Emilio's shirt. That was how it usually went..Arueyan would catch one in his mouth..Emilio would fruit and shirt him to retaliate..and then Arueyan would snatch Emilio and tickle torture him, unless it was a frowny face day, in which he'd use the opportunity to give Emilio his piggy back. And then many times he'd get Julia in on it, telling her to help him tickle Emilio, or tickling her instead..they'd had great fun together..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff