Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Nika laughed "Yay and your probably right" Nika said then looked at Kunji "Oh that Kunji and he was walking by and stopped to talk to big brother" Nika said, seeing the whole thing happen, right big brother?"

"Yeah thats what happen" Ivan said, alittle annoyed with Rose cause he was talking to Kunji when she interupted
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 pm

"Riight" Rose said as she saw Ivan getting annoyed God his so easy to read Nika cant see that his pissed?? "Ivan im sorry for being rude Sometimes im caught up in mi childish behavior. Dont hate me for being excited about having a new friend" she said trying to smile

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Ivan sighed "No problem" Ivan said as he gave Nika her key "Here go to the room and take your friend too. We need to start getting moved in. I'll be up when I'm finihsed talking to Kunji" Ivan said

Nika smiled and took the key "Come on Rose!" Nika said as she started in the vampire dorm
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 pm

"Take your friend?? At least say 'Take Rose with you' " Rose said giggling "Naw just kidding ill go with her. au revoir " she followed Nika to the room

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Nika opened the door to room seven where there was acouple two beds and she started to un pack "So what room are you in?" Nika asked
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 pm

"Hmm i dont know i got a paper with the room on it" Rose said looking for it in her pocket "Ah found it" she studied it and smile "Well it seems were neighbors cause i got room 8"

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yay!" Nika said happily and hugged Rose then let go and blushed "Soory, maybe I should stop hugging so much"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Rose laughed "If cute girls like you stopped hugging me ill die from loneliness" she said as she got Nika and hugged her "So what do you need to do with your room? Get in stuff? I can help if u want"

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:47 pm

"Well this suit case is all I have" She said putting away clothes and hanging dresses "I don't have much to move in but thanks"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 pm

"Ill help anyway" Rose said helping Nika with her clothes "Hey" she said giggling "where do I put this?" she showed Nika some underwear

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Nika blushed and pointed to the top drawer of her dresser "There please" Nika said alittle embarassed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:03 am

David looked at her, a shocked look on his face. He didn't expect this to happen. Gratitude, maybe. Rage? Definitely not.

"Hey! Your life was in jeopardy! I did what I had to do to save it! And you know what? It felt good! You have no idea what it's like to be so overflowing with energy all the time that it hurts. It hurts to think, to breathe, to move. So no, I didn't try to stop you. Hell, I practically goaded you on into doing it!" Stopping and realizing that he was yelling at someone who was probably just confused, he hung his head. "Sorry, that wasn't called for."

~sky king Ikki~

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 am

Rose was examinig Nikas underwear "So?" she asked curiously " Where do you put your tail?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 am

Nika was still blushing as she poke her finger in a slit in the back of the underwear "Right there" She said

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

Rose saw how Nika blushed. She smiled "Okaay ill stop teasing you now because if your brother comes in and founds you all red im gonna have trouble. Actually you look like you have fever" Rose put her forehead to Nikas forehead "Are you okay?" she ask concerned
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games