Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:19 pm
Tina blinked a couple of times.Trying to remember when she had fallen asleep.She then remembered Kasumi told them bye.She also told her bye.After that she dozed off."I was so sleepy."Tina looked at Seth.She seen he was still sleeping.I wonder when he fell asleep.She gently kissed him on the lips."Morning."She said lowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 pm
theshadowolf
shadow wakes up and walks out of the room. she sees jax and walks up to him and hugs him, and gives him a quick kiss. "mornin" she says.

jax msiles " mornin" he said clamly "u sleep well' he asked  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:52 pm
Rin had started playing with a string on her sleeve when Shadow woke up. After Shadow talked to Jax, Rin said. "Hi, you must be Shadow, I'm Rin. Nice to meet you." She looked around. "Well, Ill leave you two alone, bye" She turned to start walking down the hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Kasumi boredly walked the halls.She grew happy when she saw another person(Rin).She walked closer to her."Hello!"Kasumi said happily.  

babyangelgurl81

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:37 pm
Rin saw Kasumi. "Hi! How are you?" She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm
She smiled."I'm good.How are you?Oh I almost fogot my name's Kasumi."  

babyangelgurl81

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:44 pm
"I'm fine." Rin said. "Oh yeah, My name is Rin. NIce to meet you" She started to move her arms again causing the sleeves to swirl around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 pm
"Nice to meet you too Rin."She still had a friendly smile on her face.  

babyangelgurl81

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 pm
Rin laughed. "You wondering the halls too? Seems like everyone is sleeping late"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 am
gatogirl987
Tina blinked a couple of times.Trying to remember when she had fallen asleep.She then remembered Kasumi told them bye.She also told her bye.After that she dozed off."I was so sleepy."Tina looked at Seth.She seen he was still sleeping.I wonder when he fell asleep.She gently kissed him on the lips."Morning."She said lowly.

Seth opened his eyes sleepily and smiled. "When did we fall asleep..?" He looked around the room and stretched his arms, conviently putting one around tina. "So did you sleep good?"  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 am
Tina answered his first question."Sometime around Kasumi left."She smiled."I slept great.What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:18 am
He laughed. "Yeah, yeah i did." He looked around the room, wondering what they could do today. He looked at her. "So, we have two more days of weekend freedom and then classes start right?"  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 am
"Yes."Her smile grew bigger."Seth come on.Come on.We don't want to sit in the bed all day."Tina said with great energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Seth smiled at her energy and stood with her. "Well alright then, what should we do? If we cant stay in bed, something has to entertain us. How bout some breakfast?"  

RhageisMyGame

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Rin heard some noises. "SOUnds like they're waking up"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games