Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:21 pm
((Tsuji died from ramen poisoning haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:49 pm
"Huh?" he said, looking at Danish holding out the keys. "Oh, ok. Thank you." He thanked him, then turned to see the two men stuck in the doorway. "Oooookayy...." he commented and stared at them for a moment as they argued with one another. "Don't you two agree on anything?" he subconsiously asked, then quickly clamped his mouth shut with his hand. He cursed himself for thinking out loud.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:23 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:49 pm
Danish walked to the left of them and opened the second door for new customers to enter through.
He then went back to the bar and sat down.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:24 pm
He continued to watch the two fight, then saw Danish open the second door. He hesitated for a moment and an idea popped into his head. "May be a little painful, but it might work..." he mused out loud again, then went through the second entrance to stand behind the two men in black. He examined the situation for a moment, then clapped his hands together and made an apologetic look, even if they couldn't see it from behind them. "Please forgive me for this and also prepare for impact," he commented. He took a couple of steps back, then ran staight forward, tackling one of the two from behind. She didn't aim for one in particular, but the impact pushed them out of the door and they landed on the floor of the lobby. Well, as for him, he kinda landed on one of them with the side of her face on the cold tiled floor. "Ow...ow...ow..." He stood up straight, rubbing his cheek, still sitting on one of the two men.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:34 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:56 am
"Hey, now let's not fight here..." he tried talk things out before an argument started again. "....and I should get off of you now.... Not very appropriate for someone like me at my age...I think....." he mumbled towards the end and got off of the two, standing before them and dusting himself off. "And again, sorry for that. First thought that came to mind..." He clapped his hands together again and made another apologetic look like the one he had before he shoved them. Oddly, the way he was doing it made it seem....feminine....too feminine to be exact. "Anyway, at least you two aren't in any serious pain, right?" He croutched down and held out his hands to both men.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:43 am
"Well, now that the evil men are gone from the pub, could you release this weird magic that isn't letting me move much!" Areashine said with clenched teeth. She wasn't able to move for the whole fight, and even now, could only just sit on her bar stool.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:53 am
"Oh, I forgot about that." Danish clapped his hands twice, dispelling the curse.
"Being a ninja has its perks."

He looked over the counter at the two men. "Can I get you anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:56 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:11 am
"Now now...perhaps a drink would settle things?" Danish offered and Stitch-face poured a pair of drinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:02 pm
"No prob, I don't mind. You should see the people that I have to work with from time to time." He stood up, smiling. "Oh, and please don't call me 'kid.' I get that too much," he corrected the older man.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:46 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:53 am
Danish nodded at their harmlessness. "About what, exactly?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:08 am
She broke out of her paralysis.

"Owww!! Thanks boss, that was painful."

She heard the random joke brought on by the twins that have entered the bar, and started to chulked.

"Oh man! That is a good one!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games