Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

kaball aughed "wanna bet" he said he got up and picked her up and began running back to the temple "i told u i would' he said 'i wouldent bother trying to kill me or hurt me in any way beacuse i will just come back" he said "were almost ther anyway" he said
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Katie screamed and laughed as he picked her up, "I guess there really is no getting rid of you is there?" she said in a joking voice.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

kabal smiled "not a chance princess" he said nad laughed as they reached the door of the tmeple he opened the door and walked in 'see told u" he said
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

She gave a sigh, "This place never ceases to amaze me." She hugged him tight around the neck and rested her head against his shoulder. Until now she hadn't realized how tired she actually was.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:50 pm

kabal smiled and carried her to his room and put her on the bed 'see u when u wake up Ive still got work to do and u need to rest " he said
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 pm

She mumbled a reply that she couldn't even understand before drifting off to sleep.

She woke up a few hours later, not knowing where she was. Then she remembered what had happened, "Kabal?" she said quietly, resting her head back on the pillow.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 pm

kabal was outside the door with the other working on the temple he placed a nail in on the the walls to hang up a picture he was on a ladder he slammed it it after he heard Katie calling he turned around not remembering he was on a ladder he fell of the ladder onto the other as a crash could be heard the all got up and he went ot go check on Katie "u called" he said
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm

"What was that?!? What happened?!?" She jumped up from the bed.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 pm

jaxl okoed towrd the hall " oh i fell of the ladder and onto everyone else amror makes a loud noise: he smiled
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Katie couldn't help cracking a smile at what Kabal said, "You should be more careful. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Is there anything I can help with?"

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:29 pm

kabla msiled 'nope we finished anyway the temple is as good as new " he sat on the floor "u know everyone here was worried about u the think of u as family i was the most worried though just ot let u know" he smiled " i was busy though i stil lhad to take care of problem with the temple or else it owuld collapse" he said "so u sleep well" he asked
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm

"Yeah," she said, giving him a hug around the neck, "A bed is a lot better than sleeping on the ground in front of a grave." Then a question came to her mind, "Hey Kabal, did you ever know John before....my mom died?"

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:36 pm

jax sighed "yes i did i was not who i am now though and he does not remember those times he was a pretty good guy before she died " he said
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"Yeah," she smiled at the memory, "I always remeber that whenever we had a problem we would always bring it to dad. He could cure any broken heart it seemed like. There was a time when he used to be my hero."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 pm

jax sighed 'yeah i woulda tried to keep it that way but i was sealed about that time" he said
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games