Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:27 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a blanket of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:45 pm
lutia paused a moment before answering
"well it was a gun belonging to a perticularly destructive demon"
it slipped from lutias foot hold and rolled towards erk  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:21 pm
Erk picked it up catiously. "And what do you think it is now." he reached for the top of the canister, ready to open it. "Can I?" Things were getting very odd very fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:29 pm
"well it gave off alot of power at a constant rate so we used that cannister to concentrate it as a battery.
it started to ferment so i have no idea what it is now so be cautious"
lutia holds up her hammer  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:37 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:19 pm
Erk gave her a serious look, "Theres only oen way to find out." his hand slowly giped the top... Sparks momentarily conected his hands to the container, but his suit absorbed the charage. "That is quite a bit of energy..." his grip tightened. "Lets do this" He squeved it tightly and took of the lid revealing...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:54 pm
lutia held her hammer ready in case it jumped out latching onto the nearest face  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Erk couldn't se what it was, he has holding the can away from him and wouldn't bring it closer. Instead he opted to shake it upside down. "Somethings in here all right, I just want it to come out." a crumpled black mass fell on the floor with a small squeel. He looked up at Lutia, "You know what that is?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:24 pm
"demon maybe?"
lutia resisted the tempttation to nudge it with her weapon
"its not a gun thats for sure"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:23 pm
Erk showed considerably less fortitude. He nelt down beside it, pulled out his hammer once more and began poking it. "I'd say your right about demon..." the mass twitched "And its still alive, but out cold."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:45 am
lutia looked at the thing thoughtfully and pulled out a jarian stamp "hit it on the head with this if it apears hostile"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Erk toook the stamp and held it up high. "Alright," he jabbed the thing, "get up." he comanded. The mass shudered, then made on last spring for the door. Erk caught it under one foot. "What are you?"

The mass writhed again, then revealed itself to be a small imp. "An imp." it said curtly, "What do I look like?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:49 pm
"something short"
lutia commented  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:41 pm
"You look like trouble to me." said Erk, moving his foot, and trying to scoop up the creature.

However, it sliped away and began cirlcling around his head cackling at him. "You're the one, you're the one. I know it. You've been there, haven't you?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games