Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:38 pm

A clone of Ryoko's walked to the door and entered. "Hey Masumi, how are you doing, seemingly not noticing Shinro but tensing a little.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Masumi put the seal on Shinro's forhead and then places her hands on both sides of his head and there a green glow and she closes her eyes and all his memories flood into her, which feels like hours and hours, but really a few seconds. Masumi doesnt sense anything and removes the seal and walked back to her desk. "You are free to go. You may join this village if you want or free to go to another. Your choice." She said sitting down and looking over at Ryoko. "Ryoko I have a mission for you. I'm a little worried about my two chunin I sent to Sand. Would you mind going there and checking in on them." Masumi said worried.

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

'That was quick.' Shinro thought as he picked Blackhole and the Chakra Enhanced Blade off of the floor and attached them to his back. Then he pulled Tirokami from the floor. He waited before he would talk again.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yes Kusakage-Sama." The clone bowed and dispelled.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"So what is your choice?" Masumi asked shinro to make sure.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:19 am

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"I'm staying here." Shinro stated with a bow, originally for picking his headband off the floor though. "Is there anyone in the village now that I can train with?"

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

Nigai_Namida

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:35 am

((lol.....surprised she didn't 'sense' the alter-ego inside your head))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 am

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

(( I'm surprised about that too... Can it turn itself off? XD ))

Nigai_Namida

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

((no but it can lay in the back of your mind waiting to re appear when it wants or is needed))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm

((Well since i cant actully read his mind, i can just rp read his mind. I didnt know lol. which ever.))

Masumi looked at him. "What do you need training in?" She asked since she wasn't familiar with his abilities.

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

((his alter-ego has shown it's self in grass, it was in the tree of life thread, in the fight against Jims' rpc Z))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:30 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"Katon and Raiton Ninjutsu." Shinro stated counting on his free hand while holding Tirokami in the other hand. "I'm good in everything else though."

Nigai_Namida

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm

((I've got Raiton. Ryoko has Katon, I think.))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

((I do, but I already have a student and am busy at the moment.))

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Dara just bowed to the Kusakage then left the office to see if anyone would train him.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games