Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm
Ronnel's clone from the gate entered the Hospital, glancing around. It spotted the person it had been told was here.
"Chuunin. Report to the Kusakage's office immediately."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm
The Shadow Clone entered the Hospital and glared at the Chuunin who was still there.
"Get your a** to the office now kid." It then turned around and waited - Medical was its primary purpose, but not all it would teach.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 pm
Tenketsou slowly followed behind the Shadow clone of Ronnel as he waited the next set of orders to start training.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 pm

"Alright kid. What is your level of skill with Medical Techniques?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm
A small grinn crept across Tenketsous face as he looked at the clone."I would say about a level 0 or before E-rank.I havnt learned anything about medical jutsu." Tenketsou knew he would be forced to learn to his limits as he was able to learn more then almost everyone else in the village being a Bounty Hunter.He closed his eyes and began to focus as he exhaled."MEDIC!" A black chakra engulfed his body for a few seconds before returning into his body showing that he had switching to the medical class.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 pm
"Well then, I suppose I should start you off with the basics. One of the more useful skills to have is the Poison Removal technique." The clone ran through a short chain of seals. "We are here at the hospital because this is an excellent place to learn medical techniques and practice them without needing to injure yourself. Find someone suffering from food poisoning and remove the poison from their system. Then return to me."  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm
((I kinda have OCD.And Ive always learned jutsu in the order that they were posted and this will bother me quite a bit ha.Im sorry im difficult but could we start at the first jutsu listed? I mean if i have to I will do this one but it will bother me))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm
((I was actually going to train you in the ones you might use. Remind me what the list is then?))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm
((Ok ha I mightest well learn them all.I have time and he doesnt really need to learn anything else.))
1Shindan (Diagnosis)
2Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
3Shiatsu (Massage)
4Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
5Tekishutsu (Extraction)
6Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
7Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
8Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
9Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
10Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm

"Well. To start off, you need to know what is wrong with your patient. Do they have an infection? Something lodged in their flesh maybe? Use Shindan no Jutsu and you will be able to find out what their problem is."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm
Tenketsou slowly wandered into a random room as he deep breath and performed the hand signs as he directed his chakra into his hands."Shindan (Diagnosis)." Tenketsou closed his eyes so that he was better able to listen to his hands as he hovered them over patient's body trying to determine any inconsistency.After a few minutes Tenketsou stepped back smiling."It seems like you have an internal injury to your heart."He slowly checked the medical report at the foot of the bed as he was correct.1/1

Tenketsou exited the room smiled as he waited to learn the next technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm

"Good kid, good. Alright, you've now figured out what is wrong - now to begin preparing to fix it. The Kiyomaru no Jutsu will clean away bacteria on your hands and on the patient, to let you operate without worry of diseases transferring."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:43 pm
Tenketsou quickly looked over the people waiting to be treated as he spotted a man with a cut across his chest.He walked over to the man smiling as he quickly flashed a few hand signs as his hands began to glow dark black once more."Kiyomaru (Cleanse)."He waited for a few seconds before pressing his hands on to the cut slightly.Instead of germs burning in the cut they were killed instantly thanks to the jutsu."Ok I got this one down too."1/1

Tenketsou shook the mans hand as he returned to his Sensei.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

"You're doing well lad, that much is certain. Alright, this next one is one that you might not use as much here in the hospital, but any lover you take will adore you using this on them. Shiatsu is a medically enhanced massage that relaxes and warms the muscles - in operations, it is used to ensure that the patient does not resist as much."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games