Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

The tree became angry as one of the branches knocked the sword away. The clone stepped back. "Woah...you need to relax!" The tree chose that moment to launch a barrage of leaf shuriken at the man.

((xD Masumi, you make everything so random!))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 pm

((Actually how long have they been there? Because didn't masumi put up a giant freakin barrier around the tree, keeping anyone from getting in or out?))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 pm

((Just the office.))

EDIT

((Uh...nevermind....))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin covered himself with one arm and bone came out of his arm and formed a sheild, the sheild grew giant and covered his body from view. suddenly kenshin appeared in thew air with the sword in his hand. "So apparently just popping a clone got me into a fight with a magic tree?"

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Lenon appeared in a spray of mist. "What's going on?" He asked, standing quite still next to his clone.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin landed in front of Lenon. "So It was your clone spying on us lenon." He had a displeasing look on his face, but instead of fighting he put the sword on his back and walked back toward Pyro. "Alright let's go, it's not worth the trouble."

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm

The tree whipped it's limbs at Kenshin, and Lenon called out, "I can't but help wondering why you're here. And why you so willingly attacked this tree, and the disguised clone." His eyes narrowed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin's knee cap ejected a handle and he puled it out the rest of the way and then quickly cut through each limb and spilt them in half twice each. with excessive speed. He faced lenon. "Dont get over worked, were just here to have a little break from work, had i known the tree was this powerful then i'd have left it alone." He then turned and walked away.

Carbon-kazuma

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Ray in amusement watched as the all people appeared and the tree of life attacked. "Wow," he said as he walked far out of reach of the tree and anyone people and quickly walked away.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm

"got it" Pyro said as him and flare smilied and walked away with Kenshin "Flare how are we going to do this?" Pyro asked

"I dont know ill ask Kenshin.....hey kenshin how are we going to find the host?" Flare asked Telepathically

pyro hasu

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 am

DAron walks over to Lenon, "Yo. Whats going on here?" Daron asked he already ahd his hand on kis katana's hilt, ready to unsheathe it if any trouble arose.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Lenon poked Daron. "You should leave."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 pm

"Fine. I'd only get killed anyways." Daron turns and walks away, "Talk to you later Lenon." Daron heads towards the raman shop...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai's clone jumped though the trees to the big tree thingy

fire assasin8

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 pm

(lol i was on my way here anyway (was gonna post before pyro's first post) just got sidetracked with an awesome 360 game)

Jason arrived at tree of life, hands still in his pockets as he passed to the strange men. Walking up to lenon, he hands him several small scrolls containing jasons personal puppets, including his newest design. He then spoke quietly, "tried puppetry, just isn't my style," he would say, taking a seat by the trunk of the tree, laying his head back with his eyes closed.

(also lenon, thus scrolls contain all of jasons puppets, including his newest and most powerful set( when against another puppeteer), the Arachno-Swarm)
there a listed Here (one of them is on page 2 last post)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games