Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

User Image

"Very good clone." Areku said as he started to make seals for him once again and showing him slowly,"Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)." Areku said as he made a container from the grass,"Ta-dah! After that mmmm I say you should do some push-ups and running around the spring yeah." Areku said smiling,"haha nice 7 thats what you get." Areku said as he showed her the seals as well,"And well you do the same as him afterwards okay." Areku said as he noticed someone else coming to the area,"Um....hello mate." Areku said waving.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Her red eyes turned to Areku as she watched him perform another jutsu. She watched as the grass turned itself into a container. "Wow, that will be nifty. Alright Amara, don't screw up.."

1/2
Amara concentrated on the jutsu. Her hands worked quickly to form the seal and the grass twisted and turned. It formed up into a pouch, but not a very good one. There were holes in it and it was definitely incomplete. She frowned when she saw this and lightly kicked it, making it return to normal.

2/2
"Alright then, let's try this again." Amara slapped her hands togeher, and once again made the seals with her hands. She focused on the chakra in her body and concentrated on what to turn the grass into. Like before, it swayed and twisted about before forming a full pouch. With a smile, she picked it up and checked it for holes. There were none, and it looked to be completely intact. "Great! This is going to be one of my favorites. I can already tell!" She smiled to herself, happy for her accomplishments.

Amara looked to Areku with a smile. "How many push ups do you want us to do Areku?" It was a little strange, asking a child what to do, but as long as he was helping she didn't care. Besides, Amara knew there were always things children could teach adults...or rather..teenagers.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(so this is the third jutsu, right?)
1/2
Shimahamaru groaned and decided to do this one slow. Carefully forming the handseals, he gathered his chakra as slow as he could. When he felt that he had stretched it out enough, he let loose the jutsu. He had planned to make a simple grass hat, the first thing that he could think of. On the ground, his hat formed. "Yeah!" he said triumphantly. Upon reaching down to pick it up, he discovered that the hat was still rooted to the ground somehow. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HOW IS THIS EVEN FREAKING POSSIBLE!!! I MEAN, REALLY!"

2/2
Not wasting any time, Shimahamaru flashed the handseals and threw in a large amount of chakra. He didn't really care what he made this time, he just wanted to get a jutsu right on his first try for once. The grass detached from the earth and just floated in the air. Shimahamaru realized that now was the time for the manipulation. He pictured the object in his mind, and the grass weaved itself to form a small boat. "This is way to much work for a stupid miniature boat..." he grumbled to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 pm

User Image
((yeah numero tres, yup number three)
Areku smiled wickedly,"Let see a good number um you think you can take........ na never mind let's go with 150 yup that's a good number, then you should be use to the weights I bet or at least I hope then run around the spring." Areku said smiling. Then look at Shima,"Haha okay um you do the same as well." Areku said clapping his hands.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru shrugged. That wasn't incredibly bad. And the weights were on his arms and legs, so they wouldn't add much difficulty. He got down and began doing push ups. While he was doing this, he tried to think of a possible use for the grass manipulation jutsu besides making a pouch.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:23 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"A hundred and fifty sounds good to me." Amara released the chakra and let the grass fall back to the ground. She knelt down onto the ground before pressing her hands flat onto the grass, and her feet against it in order to keep herself up. She could feel the fifty additional pounds weighing her down, casuing the ground to rush up at her fairly quick. However, she caught herself and began doing the push ups.

Amara did one push up after the other without complaint. It seemed as if her arms were shaking from time to time, and ready to give out, but she didn't stop even for a moment. She knew the sooner she got them done, the sooner she would be able to run around the spring.

Her mind was focused and focused on one thing only, and that was doing a good job. She thought back to her past experiances, this was just one more thing she had to jump over in order to get closer to her goal.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru finished his push-ups and began his run around the spring. How would a nine year old even be able to carry these weights around with him? he thought, annoyed at the kid. In reality, he was in a good mood, having just learned three new jutsu. He just always complained, whether aloud or silently, when physical work was required.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:28 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara took a little longer to complete the push ups. Mostly due to the fact she didn't have as much strength in her arms as Shima did. Ontop of that, she felt the weight of twenty five more pounds and fifty more push ups. It was hard, really hard for Amara. She hit the ground once and bruised her chin, but pushed herself back up and continued on until they were all finished.

As soon as she was finished, she stood up and began running. Her arms could have a break, now it was her legs that would get a work out. Amara started breathing a little hard as she dashed across the spring, catching up to Shima. "Hey! Looks like today is a great day after all. Thanks to Areku. We now know three new jutsus! Isn't that great! And after we take off these weights, we should be a little stronger and faster because they won't be weighing us down!" She smiled to him and sprinted ahead a little. Starting a playful little race with Shima.

((Edited))

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru just glared at Areku as the weights were put on. "You realize that what we have on weigh more than you, right?" he mumbled before doing 50 more push-ups, albeit with some difficulty, then running his best around the spring. "I could care less about being stronger or faster. Technique can make up for physical shortcomings."
(edited)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 pm

User Image

((oops pressed delete instead of comment my bad))
Areku simply smirked at Shima,"Um well if you say so mate." Areku said smiling since he was hiding a vest and restraints underneath his clothes, then heard is other remark,"Well yeah that's probably true." Areku said though he wasn't planning to argue.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:35 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara panted and smiled as she looked over to Shima. "T-That may be true..But if you can be faster and stronger than your opponent, you don't have to waste time in defeating him. I'd...I'd rather have strength and speed so I could disable them quickly than technique." She continued panting as she ran. Her legs were burning now as she came to a close on the spring. She dashed for the end of the spring and came to a half. Amara bent over, panting away. This was the first time she had used weights, but she liked them.

Her head lifted up to look at Areku. "D..Do you mind if...I keep this vest? I'd like to..keep it on so I get used to it more. I want..to be strong and fast when I remove them.."

((^^ I was wondering what happened to it))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:43 pm

User Image

Areku smiled,"Yeah of course of course you can keep them I don't mind." Areku said smiling as he thought about something for them to do,"Mmmm na not yet, well Amara I'll teach you some lightning now so watch." Areku said as he started to perform seals slowly in front of her,"Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique), this is one of my faves to be honest." Areku said smiling as there were static strings everywhere then waited for Shima to come to teach him as well then perform another set of seals,"And this is for both of you Kusaton: Shyushi Kasei no Jutsu (Grass Element: Seed Growth Skill)." Areku said as he made a simple flower grow out of the floor then smirked sine they must of thought it wasn't that impressive so next to it made a tree grow,"There." Areku said smiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

1/2
Shimahamaru sighed again. I know that these are the base jutsu, but you'd think that there'd be at least one that looked great. Preforming the required handseals, Shimahamaru tried to use the jutsu, not expecting it to work the first time. He was not disappointed. A small sprout began to grow, but died quickly.
2/2
Shimahamaru repeated the handsigns without another thought. This was starting to turn into a routine. He put in more chakra, and a small sapling grew in front of him. He found this somehow easier than the previous jutsu, though he could not place why.
(mokuton bloodline. makes life that much simpler)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games