Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 am
"Ray...why does he...oh yeah. You were a friend of the kid's body I took over." Said Xantos. "You should get out of here before I turn your spine into a walking stick."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 am
Ray looked at him "Where is Teddy body, I need to find my older brother"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 am
"Screw off." said Xantos without a care. "I said get out of here before I kill you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 am
Ray turned away and looked at Ryoko and smiled "Your screwed, Xantos is the former Hokage, former light assassin commander and a good friend," Ray said walking back into the village  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku jumped down,"I know who Xantos is, and well it doesn't matter." Areku said to the kid as he landed,"So Xantos long time no see!" Areku yelled out though pretty sure he wouldn't recognize him at all since he had met him at the safe haven,"Well time for the party." Areku said as he unzip his jacket and took off his both weight from his arms and legs, letting them crash to the floor,"Ahh I haven't fought like this for a long time." Areku said with a grin,"So Ryoko they still got to fight the roots, so do we provide support for the roots?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 am
"These roots arn't to hard. Nothing my sword can't handle." smirked Xantos as the fastly moving teeth on his chainsaw blade ripped through an on-coming root. He began to wonder about the personc calling to him. "No...I don't know you, I believe you've met my son though. Killed himself. Pathetic."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 am
Ryoko smirked. That kid didn't know him at all. He sighed. If only there weren't so many allies around... "Yes Areku, we do." Youso rose from the ground into his hand. He threw Youso at the man and began doing handseals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am
Xantos dropped his chainsaw blade into position octave, swinging it and knocking Youso away from him. Xantos performed handseals too, throwing a kunai at Ryoko, finishing the seals and watched it burst into hundreds...or so it would seem to Ryoko.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku sigh and started running to the right away from Ryoko as Xantos threw Youso away he started to do seals, he had a ball of wind in his hand, at the same time a root was trying to attack Xantos from his right side,"Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf))." Areku said as he sent out two wolfs to attack Xantos that were running at great speed towards the left side of Xantos.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am
Xantos leapt into the air, using his sword as a form of pole vault and watched the vine and wind wolves crash into each other. "alright...think...think...think...do you want to use one of the bloodlines yet...or wait?" He lifted his eye patch, revealing his implanted eternal sharingan.

(My eternal sharingan is madara's version BTW. It looks like kakashi's and Madara's put together. Made it in photoshop xp

User Image)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai ran though the gates and ran over beside areku "need any help" Kemai then pulled out his Sword  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 pm
Ryoko smirked and finished the seals and an explosion of lava occured right under Xantos. "Volcanic Shot: Funkazan tama!" He then brought his hands up in a single seal and said "Kai!" dispelling the genjutsu, grabbing the lone kunai and tossing it back..

((Volcanic Shot: Funkazan tama
Description: The user call upon magma buried deep within the earth (or if lucky is near a volcano) The make a literal eruption of fire and earth. flaming boulders, hot magma and all the works of an environmental eruption. the user performs many handseals then slaps their hands on the ground afterwards they have about 10 seconds to get out of the area before the eruption. The area in which the eruption effects if dependent upon the users chakra and rank for a jouning it will effect a 1.5 mile radius (anbu 3 miles)(kage 5 miles)))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 pm
As Jason arrived quite some distance away from the gates from inside the village, his transpanted sharingan picked up the sight of the akatsuki members. He then sighed, before sinking into the ground while performing some handsigns. He would then seem to arise out of a mud puddle behind the akatsuki people further away from the gate, looking at them as he did this. "If you wanna get me, your gonna have to catch me," he said, smiling as he took a defensive stance, his tattoo's forming on every visible part of his body, his legs wide.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Hello Kemai, mmm not really but appreciate the company though." Areku said with a grin as two more gale wolfs went at Xantos as they stepped on the lava they picked up the fire becoming more dangerous than before.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:36 pm
ryoko hashamoto
"Yukio!" Ryoko drank some red bu- errr did some handseals and wings sprouted from his back. He flew up to Yukio. "Yukio, I am ordering you to find the Grass Jinchuuriki and get him away." Ryoko Flying back down, he smirked. "Shall we let the fun begin?"

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio glanced at Ryoko. "You got it. It's Jason, right? I've heard about him." After Areku jumped off Yukio turned the plane around to search for Jason, but then the jinchuuriki himself appeared, far behind the akatsuki. Yukio was about to fly towards and get him away from the village, but decided against it after seeing the tattoos form on his body. "He looks like a poisonous frog...maybe it'd be best if I just didn't touch him for now." Yukio ascended up high into the sky.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games