Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira could see all that went on from within the room as his byakugan was still active as Yumi begun to open the door and speak to him with the look of suprise across his face. "I have come to bring you back to the new base. I am not sure if your aware of the change in power of Irish Hyuuga is now the Hokage. He preferred to get rid of the Oniwabanshu and thus I made it a group under my command." Akira countined onwards to discuss all that he knew about and possible plans. "We are currently looking for new blood.." He paused as he notice the bag and deactivated his eye. "Where are you headed off to next?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi looked briefly to Akira's Byakugan eye, but only for a moment as it wasn't every day that you saw the powerful Dojutsu. The still quite youthful, despite the growth, Uchiha listened eagerly to Akira but his enthusiasm indeed started to take a drastic plummet; more specifically at the end." I see... The troubling news does not seem to end that it does not." Yumi said with a frown pasted on his face as he did not like the decision of the new Hokage in the least. "That actions that man promoted was nothing less than unfair. If this was caused by the harsh attack against Konoha, then that was out of anyone's grasp. From the information I heard, the attack could only be dealt with by a shinobi who deals with the art of Kinjutsu. Something that very few shinobi these days can even manage."Shaking his head and sighing, Yumi didn't like the idea of being somewhat rouge but it was all for the good of Konoha. Which was the main goal,"Hai... New blood would indeed help grow the group more." Yumi would need to return to Konoha to evaluate the shinobi to see who was worthy to hold the midnight shinobi band.

Upon being questioned about his direction of travel, Yumi sighed,"Can't you tell Akira-dono. I was intending to go to the Cloud to support our village in wreaking havoc to the village that obliterated and killed our people. Then again," Yumi looked over to the gates of Kusa where the sound of war was resounding,"It seems that there may be a possible attack to this village as we speak. I have not forgotten the mission you had first sent me to do here." Yumi said as he narrowed his hazel eyes, not liking the idea of leaving the village that gave him such hospitality.

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

"Well, should we assist here? I have a feeling it is attached to what is going on in the Cloud. The grass and cloud have had problems in the past." Akira said as he looked out towards the center of the village. 'I haven't seen my old friends here for awhile, I hope everything is alright....who am I kidding? Aki is just fine.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi nodded as he looked to the entrance,"If you put it that way, then I guess we should attend to the matters here. It would not be cultured of us to leave the village that we have ties to, that it would not." Yumi moved back into his room to retrieve his backpack which he slung upon his back before returning to the door where Akira stood and closed it,"But if our bodies are able after this fight. I'd say that we should see if the war in Kumo is finished or not. We can not leave our own people to slaughter." Yumi said as he locked the room he was in and left the key in the mail box. Once he ensured that the room he was staying with returned to the company that loaned it to him, Yumi utilized the nearby wall which he ran up from, to transfer to the parallel wall and continue that method all the way up to the roof. From there Yumi sprung towards the gates to see what could be plaguing the peace of this beautiful village.

[Exit to Gates]  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira lead in another direction towards the office.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "So...we just set him down here then? Cause i remember that Aki didn't designate the dorm of which you two will be staying in." He said as they approached the dorms that were apparently empty. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

MikeyZMB

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini shrugged slightly beneath the weight of her fiance. "You're right. She didn't. We guess . . . we just pick one for the time being? So long as it's unoccupied, we should be fine, yes?" She peeked into one of the empty rooms and bobbed her head. "This will do. Here, help us get him into the bed?" As carefully as possible, Rini lowered Sindenky onto the bed and set about making sure he was reclined in a comfortable position.

This done, she straightened and stroked Sindenky's cheek lightly before turning her attention to the yellow-haired man. "Thank you . . . we don't think we caught your real name? Or would you like us to continue calling you Blondie?" The High Priestess added the last bit somewhat teasingly, tossing him a crooked smile as she shifted her weight to one foot and tucked her arms into their opposing sleeves.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 655

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:48 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "You know what...i will leave that to you...but my name is Erick Curuso, The Yellow Bladed Grass....but not even my own Kusakage knows who i am...so its a fail." He said with a sigh. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely arrived to the location of the scent she was following. She found Erick, but then she found a woman and then a man, that looked familiar, but she still didn't recognize him. She then came behind Erick and hugged him. "Hi bro." She said as she kissed him on the cheek since she hasn't seen him in a while, but at the same time, she slipped a paper that had something in it, the wrapped paper contained an Akatsuki ring for him. "Bye." She said as she smiled to Rini and then quickly left back to the gates since she knew that Erick was busy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini giggled lightly and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm sure she knows who you are. She was probably just teasing you -- amused by our choice of words in referring to you before we knew your name." She tilted her head to one side and shrugged. "We tend to do that from time to time when it suits us. She was Pink when we first met her, we think, though we might not have called her that out loud -- still is." Her smile turned almost wistful as her gaze dropped to Sindenky and she rested her palm on his cheek. "He is our silly little fly . . ."

She trailed off, glancing up when a woman entered behind Erick. Rini blinked. That was the lady who had proctored her disastrous Chuunin Exam duel. Nayley seemed to recognize Rini but not at the same time, so the High Priestess said nothing. She had changed quite a bit since those days and her old self -- the old, naive, Rini -- was all but gone. Ah, so this was her brother? Rini smiled serenely, watching her go. "You may leave if you'd like, Yellow." Her lips twitched into something a bit more mischievous -- shortening his actual nickname was not too far off from the one she had given him. "We appreciate your help . Give your sister our regards, if you will and tell her . . ." Rini trailed off slightly in thought for a moment before nodding to herself. "Tell her this one is not so afraid anymore."

Rini inclined her head and shoulders to him in a seated bow and then, upon straightening, returned her attention to her sleeping fiance.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 654

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:35 am
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image After his sister came in and did what she did, he knew what she dropped into his pocket. He turned his attention to Rini. "Okay then.." He said with a slight smile and left the room and closed the door. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini glanced up only briefly when Erick left the room. Her gaze did not linger to long away from Sindenky, however. She gingerly reached out to touch his hair -- his cheek -- his throat. His heartbeat pulsed warmly beneath her fingers, and she allowed herself a relieved smile. He was really here -- really alive. The only problem was his memory. "You really don't know me, Sin . . . ?" she breathed softly -- sadly -- her left hand moving to rest lightly on her stomach. "What of our child?" Her right hand shifted back up, fingers dancing lightly over the contours of his face as if to re-memorize them. "Will you reject him, too?"

It was far too soon for imaging to tell the sex of the child, but Rini -- if she focused hard enough -- could sense it in that tiny spark of foreign chakra in her gut. Pure it was -- a brilliant light cradled in the midst of a sea of corruption. It was a miracle that her own, vile chakra did not consume it -- a miracle or a result of her promise to Jashin. When the boy was old enough -- strong enough -- she would dedicate him to the Lord of Blood and Death. It was the only way he would allow her to bring life into the world instead of take it away.

Rini's eyes roved Sindenky's sleeping form, searching for any answer to her questions. When he did not stir, she sighed softly and lowered herself down next to him. Maybe if she just stayed with him -- if he awoke with her curled by his side -- something would stir in his memories. She snuggled down between his arm and side, resting her head on his shoulder and draping an arm across his chest. She splayed her right hand over his heart -- over the mark she had left there. Please remember me . . . Slowly, she joined him in sleep.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 653

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Ninjutsu][Gennin]
"hmmm." Having walked about the city and done the usual sight seeing of kusa, Niko finds himself here a dormitory for young gennin all the way up to the nicer places for the jounin. Checking out a room for himself would be nice just to get away from his mom sometimes and live on his own.

He takes the key and walks upstairs lazily, but with a proper posture. He looks to the side to find an open door and two people laying upon a bed inside. what fools he thinks..The tendrills he feels them curl up inside, such a perfect moment. These people are so vulnerable it seems his powers react to such a thing. Taking note of this Niko has little doubt what this sinking feeling in his heart is. He craves more...taking a step forward so he is just about in the doorway a tendrill or two pops out from his wrist and wiggle their way forward. Creeping upon the ground Niko just lets the tendrills tell him what they want. As they creep and creep upward upon the bed and towards the couple. The tendrills tap on the mans chest (sindenky's) right where his heart is. They go towards the girls heart but stop short and then proceed to ignore it focusing all attention on the man. Horrified Niko looks wide eyed as he now holds the tendrills back from burrowing into the mans chest and taking what they want. "I can't let this consume me." he says softly holding onto his wrist and gritting his teeth bearing the pain of having his skin lifted for the tendrills to move about. CONTROL. He thinks with a sudden a sharp flicker. He pulls the tendrills back and has them controlled upon the floor.

"...Not about tears anymore"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

At first, Rini was uncertain of what stirred him from her sleep. Was Sindenky awake? Something told her that no, he was not. He had not moved at all from his position. Something else was out of place, however. Something was touching what was hers. She could feel it through the Blood Bond -- through the mark she had carved over his heart and the corrupted chakra -- her chakra -- that it held. No sooner had she cracked one eye open did she discover why, and her right hand snapped out to snatch up the two, thick, black threads before they could fully withdraw and grip them tightly with the speed afforded to her by her lightning-fast taijutsu style. Slowly, she peeled her eyes the rest of the way open and sat up. Her head turned, eyes following the trail of the threads to the figure of a white-haired young man.

The High Priestess merely blinked at him for a moment before frowning sternly and twisting her wrist to wrap the tendrils around her hand, giving her a stronger hold on them. Strange, she noted. The threads seemed to be coming from inside his wrist. Her fascination faded away as quickly as it appeared. No matter. Rini gave a slight tug on the black tendrils and growled, "That is ours, gaki. We have marked it. We have claimed it. You will not touch what is ours."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 652

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Ninjutsu][Gennin]
"Is that man dead?" Niko hasn't seen the man breathing all that much and is unsure what is to happen or why she is laying next to him...why all this commotion hasn't awoken him? "I'm sorry, these things have a mind of their own sometimes." Niko lies looking her straight in the eyes without hesitation. He knows he wants the thrill of taking someones heart. Just to see what the tendrills would do with such a thing. He is a very experimental boy and wouldn't mind such a thing at all. This lady is very perspective though and probably a force to be reckoned with if even his tendrills wont try to burrow into her.

With the slight tug Niko comes shooting forwards letting the tendrills retract back into his body. While this happens he takes out his sword with his other hand and slices the tendrill at the last minute cutting close to Rini's hand, but not close enough to cut her one bit. Just enough to free himself from her grasp, yet unfortunately he is now right beside the bed and within striking distance of a close range fighter. "You know what they seek, because you seek the same thing as they." Niko looks to the lady with a perspective gaze. "Your will, no your bloodlust matches theirs... this is why you understand so quickly isn't it?"

"...Not about tears anymore"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces