Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 pm
"As i said before...just a few question from my partner" She then pointed to Hya.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrew Ookami User Image of User Image
Son of The Migthy Daron Ookami

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew gave a huge node but motioning it in a NO way, "Tell me, why," he said as he looked at her with his left eye shut still.

In loving memory of:
User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm
"Why what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

The real daron fell from the sky and landed beside his grass clone. The grass clone muttered to Daron, "'Bout time!" Daron looked over the situation. "Andrew what's going on?"
((Touche dizzle... Touche XD))  

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew glared at her and open his left eye slightly, you could see 2 dots rotating rapidly and blood forming in his eye, "Why you are here, once I know, I will speak," he said as he kept flapping his paper wings. Andrew turned to his dad and pointed to the 2 ninja, "They are hear, I don't even know them and they wanna ASK me questions"

In loving memory of:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm
Mizu pulled her hood down slightly not looking at him. "I actually dont know...im just here with him"  

Rockgirl809

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

"you're not taking Andrew anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

Andrew shut his left eye and flew back onto the ground and just watched her slightly now and turned his attention to his dad and then back to Mizu, "Tell me, who are you," he said as he began to toy his paper.

In loving memory of:
User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm
"Dont worrie we dont wanna take him anywhere." She then turned to Andrew. "Mizu...all you need to know"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

Andrew nodded as he put his left hand on his left eye and covered it, he opened while it was hidden and blood began to drip from his eye onto his hand and made its way down his sleeve, "Ask me now or leave," he screamed.

In loving memory of:
User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:37 pm
"Im sorry but I cant do that untill my partner over here ask his questions." She then tiled her ehad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

Andrew kept his left hand above his eye and just watch the blood drip to the floor with his open right eye, "You ask first Mizu, or else," he said as the wings on his back all turned to butterfly all 50 papers were now butterfly's made of paper. If Mizu didn't ask the butterfly's would explode killing everyone.

In loving memory of:
User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm
"I mean no harm, and i am not going to attack you. My reasons of needing your answers to my questions is we are looking for someone. I was wondering if you knew anyone by the name of Pyro or Rahenno. If not that is ok." Hya was already aware of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

Andrew's right eye widen as he heard the name Rahenno one of the former Raikages maybe and a demon holder possible. "Rahenno, wouldn't he be located in Kumo since he is from there, Pyro never heard of him but he sounds familiar," he said.The left hand fell down as his palm was bloody and he looked at them his left eye had sharingan but was deactivated by now.

In loving memory of:
User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm
"That is good news. they sent us here to look for someone. I have no clue who we are looking for. But they said that we would know who to look for. Rahenno and Pyro didnt leave much info, but i hope to locate who we are searching for. I am sorry if i didnt introduce myself. I am Hya." Hya was now looking at Teddy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games