Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi had the seals disappear as she reached out for the sugar and taking a spoon full of sugar, dropped it in the tea. Doing this two more times, she stirred it in and then lifted her cup taking a sip and then pausing looking at Sin. "Figured that would happen...Though last time the person's head literally exploded...I'll count this as a win." She said taking another drink of tea.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 pm
((xD Count this as a blank post of me being K.O. ima go play minecraft then sleep. This is legit fun to RP, but can only last for so long.))  

Sindenky

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi placed her tea down and made a few handseals. She created a clone and sent it out to the bridge to wait for Rini.____________________________________________
"No matter what you throw at me

Sumi I would hope so, this is mad mind numbing for me XD

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

After some time the man began to come to.
"oww...my head.." me muttered to himself. He forced the used eyes open, still a new experience for him. Memories began to flood him. He was remembering the events that led up to his black out. So, he would retain everything he learned, this was good. The living nothing had a lot to learn, and almost no foundation to go on. He felt something. It hurt. A feeling in his stomach, and just as he acknowledged it, a rumbling emit itself from his belly. what was that!?!? He was already trying to squirm out of the restraints in an attempt to seek the truth. He was grunting some, attempting to move but having much difficulty due the the wooden chair restraints and seals. "What is that!? Help me...." Just then the nothing realized he had no idea what Masumi was, or what to call her. This overshadowed the fear of his hunger.

Sindenky

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Tavian appeared at the Meadow and immediately stopped to wait for Father Shaney. "Where are you, Father Shaney!? Don't have another perverted... moment. It made me laugh, but I don't think it was worth it." The twelve - year - old gazed at the entrance of the Meadow. Still no sign of Shaney Brandere. Where could he have gone? 1/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi placed her hand to her head as she picked up the mentel signals of her clone. With that Masumi made a seal undoing the binds, and having Sin free for what her clone was about to do.

Sumi Well this was fun and all, but now it must end. In all honesty your memory would not be THAT gone, actully it probely shouldn't have left at all. I thought you would do this for a post or two...not the entire time. But hope you had fun because I sure as hell did not, this was mind numbing and boring and completely halted my character development because I wanted to actully have a conversation with Sin before I gave him over. But nope I dont get that, I just get to toss a mindless boring person to a bunch of people who going to assume Im some b***h and making it a trap. Thanks a lot Sin -_-.

Masumi H Dekata

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm
Masumi H Dekata
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi placed her hand to her head as she picked up the mentel signals of her clone. With that Masumi made a seal undoing the binds, and having Sin free for what her clone was about to do.

Sumi Well this was fun and all, but now it must end. In all honesty your memory would not be THAT gone, actully it probely shouldn't have left at all. I thought you would do this for a post or two...not the entire time. But hope you had fun because I sure as hell did not, this was mind numbing and boring and completely halted my character development because I wanted to actully have a conversation with Sin before I gave him over. But nope I dont get that, I just get to toss a mindless boring person to a bunch of people who going to assume Im some b***h and making it a trap. Thanks a lot Sin -_-.

Aw, I don't think you're a b***h, Masumi. I think you're awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm
X- TMT -X
Masumi H Dekata
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Aw, I don't think you're a b***h, Masumi. I think you're awesome.

Agreed XD  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm
((We now call the first meeting of the Masumi Fan Club. Our Secretary Rahenno has been busy all week putting this together. So, don't piss him off. Now, welcoming our President who is just as awesome as Tavian, if not awesomer, MASUMI!!! Damn it! Play me off, Johnny. *Classy swing music played by Johnny*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

A powerful force seems to tug on Sin as grabs a hold of him as he disappears in a puff of smoke

(To the bridge)

Sumi

Masumi H Dekata

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 am
The man had been closely following the boy the entire time, sticking to the shadows for incase the boy was jumped. It was best to not take any chances. "I'm here Haku. Just keep on with your mission. You'll be safe with me here, I promise. And... no, I wasn't doing anything perverted. "Shane Time" doesn't happen that often, despite popular belief. Maybe I'd be a little less grumpy if it did."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am
X- TMT -X
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The boy chuckeled at Shane. He wondered what this 'Shane time' thing was. But apparently it kept him from being grumpy. With that, Haku left the conversation and headed to find some herbs. He started off slowly, taking him atleast ten minutes to find one. But that was just a slow start. Afterwards, the Gennin was blazing through the task. He found several sets of herbs, most of them being in the same spot. The mission's level of difficulty was very reassuring. 2/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:20 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

User Image

After the appropriate herbs were found in the Meadow of Tranquility, the boy was ready to go. He headed back towards Shane, all the herbs in hand. He was headed to Tenchi Bridge, which was the next step, apparently. It wouldn't be any harder than this was, though. 3/6

User Image

"... strikes, again."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas