Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:02 pm

mary was walking on the road side alone and some what cold.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Athena sighed and shifted to her form of Ally. She hopped into the car and began to drive. As she drove she saw a girl walking along the side of the road. She pulled up next to her and rolled her window down, "Need a ride, or would you rather walk?" I feel generous today.... She thought to herself.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Ella leaned in closer, her arms still around his neck, then smiled. "We can do it now...or would you prefer later..." She said eying him up and down.

(Btw if you are confused with Ella and Poseidon just know Ellla trying to seduce him so she can 'have' him )

Bella cooked up another side, starting to take out dishes and other things. I'm almost done, just finishing up dinner. Any requests on desert? Bella thought, having no clue what he was doing right now.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Poseidon stood there, it took him a little bit to answer Bella. Um, I don't know how to say this. But help me he said to Bella. "I think I know were your getting at. But no" he said to Ella.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Ella blinked, then let go of him. "Wait...no? No? Here I am giving myself to you and all you say is 'but no'!" She said, suddenly furious.

Bella stopped hearing him, Wait- what? Help you, but- oooh She thought then remembered Ella's plan. Wow he refused Ella, wonder if he- I mean uh, yeah hang on. She began to think then remembered he was listening, then got a frying pan. She walked over to Ella's room.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks, he said to Bella as she begain her walk to Ella's room. "Well, yeah" he said taking a step back from Ella. "I'm sorry Ella, but I don't feel that way about you" he said taking another step towards the door.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

xXHiddenXTearsXx
Athena sighed and shifted to her form of Ally. She hopped into the car and began to drive. As she drove she saw a girl walking along the side of the road. She pulled up next to her and rolled her window down, "Need a ride, or would you rather walk?" I feel generous today.... She thought to herself.
(my home work is to hard so sorry im late)" no thank you i would rather walk"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Ella tighten her fists, feeling rejected, then looked at the ground. "You..you...b*****d!" She suddenly yelled charging.

Bella opened the door, pulled Poseidon out, shut the door then held it shut as they heard a thud. She peeked out and saw Ella had knocked herself out. "Alright..this never happened...Now help me get her into bed, that way she thinks it was a dream." She said to him, putting the frying pan aside then got Ella's arms.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Athena shrugged and smiled at the girl. "Mmkay, have fun walking." She drove off and rolled her window up shifting back into her Athena form. Why are humans always so difficult?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Poseidon was about to say something, then Bella showed up and pulled him out. "Um" he said stopping when he heard a thud at the door, he listened to Bella as she said that it never happened. "Alright" he said grabbing Ella's legs.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Bella lifted her up, carrying her to the bed, then got the blanket. She put the blanket over her, then got the frying pan. She made a signal to the door, suggesting they leave then went over to open the door. She turned off the lights then held the door wider for him to leave.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Poseidon nodded and walked out of the room, he looked back to Bella and wispered "So what happens now?" he asked her.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 am

Bella shrugged,"Dinner..?" She replied in a quiet voice so they wouldn't wake her. She walked to the kitchen, putting up the frying pan then yawned. She looked back at him," I already made it and all, but they're off doing their own thing..So if you want to do something else, go for it." She said, half suggested. Not wanting him to get too bored over at her house.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 am

"Dinner sounds good" he said walking to the kitchen. "I think I'll keep you company" Poseidon said as he entered the kitchen.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:18 am

"Alr- oh! Crap, I forgot about the cake!" She said, quickly going to the oven and took it out. It was a traditanal upside down cake, and melted fudge could be seen dripping from the insides, she set it on the couter then got the icing..thing? (no idea what's its called ^^') And started to decorate it, then looed back at him. " There's extra, if you want some.." She said pointing to a bowl of it that sat on the other side.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games