Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:58 am
((Bingo~))

Morning...Well, time-wise anyway.

Gil was already up and cracking the joints in his neck as he sat up in his bed.
He stood up and walked out of the room after putting on a new set of cloths.
"...Let's see what kind of headaches I get today...." he groaned, remembering yesterday.

Geno stood in the hangar of the cruiser they were assigned to.
"We will be attacking the LionHeart in one hour. Both of you get ready..."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:22 am
((yay! *throws confetti into the air*
Oh, going to be gone most of the day. Marching and hanging out with friends afterwards x.x))

"Yes Sir." Olskey said monotonously, turning around from his spot by Geno's side and heading for his suit.

Unlike Gil, Demi wasn't up. She was trying to make up lost hours from the night before and failing miserably. "Why. Can't. I. Sleep." She said, smacking a pillow into her face before dropping it and laying with her back on the ground and legs still on the bed.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 am
"Careful, Newbie...You're sounding like Grim now...Don't need ANOTHER cryptic person on this team!"

". . ."

"...What?"

". . ."

"...Nevermind..."

Gil walked up to the command bridge to see where they were before going down to the mess-hall. He sat down after getting his food and eating quickly.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:32 pm
"Just ignore him Grim.." Olskey sighed with a vein throbbing in his head.

Demi, dragging her feet, made her way to mess-hall somewhere about 30 minutes later with the classic bed-head look.
"God damn it.. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE?!" She barked, sitting down at the table Gil was at and slamming her head down on the table.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Grim just looked over at Olskey for a moment before walking off.

"...Wouldn't bother trying to befriend Grim...I've tried that for the last three years...b*****d just doesn't act human!"

"...Rough Night..?"

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 pm
"I've had rough nights ever since I signed up for KAVA.." Demi groaned, already half asleep on the table. "I just keep waking up and can't seem to fall asleep. Sleep aids can't even help me after a while.."

"Oh please, the little orphan boy? Everyone knows not to bother with him.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:26 pm
"...Concussions might work..."

"No one even knows if he's an orphan or not..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:24 am
"14, shows up at our door and Roggshide takes him to train and raise him. Oh, lets not forget the memory loss. Sounds like an orphan to me."

"Very funny.." Demi growled with an eye twitching. "Not doing it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:12 am
"...Sleeping pills..?"

"Regardless, check your Mobile Suit and make sure it's running smoothly." Geno said, before walking off to his Mobile Suit which towered over all the others in the hangar.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 am
"I've tried everything that's been invented.. They all work for a short period of time." Demi groaned, reaching over and stealing some food from his plate and lightly nibbling on it. "Dad's convinced it's my self-conscious telling me running away to KAVA isn't the best thing."

"I've been checking it all morning." Olskey sighed, heading for his suit. "I'll be damned if I let that b*****d damage me like that again."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 am
"Ah yes...His excellency told me about your glorious ******** style="color: darkblue">
"...Do remember that it's your father who thought that he could have MY shop too..."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 am
".." Olskey didn't respond.. unless Geno counted eye twitches as responses.

"When this ordeal is over I'll get your shop back, promise." Demi sighed heavily. "But he's not happy about me joining KAVA. Apparently I can't have something slightly interesting happen in my life."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:52 am
"...You forget I purposely blew up my shop when I left for KAVA..?" Gil asked, grinning.

"A Gaplant...A Sazabi...And the Bolt Gundam...You were dealing with High-powered Mobile Suits, so it was inevitable..." Geno said, looking up at the Asshimar.
"Here's the plan if we see them again...I deal with the Gundam...Grim handles the Gaplant, and you handle the Sazabi..."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:55 am
"No I did not forget.. Dad rebuilt the shop though." Demi sighed again. "Not happy about it either because he's struggling to keep it. Apparently a lot of people got upset because of you blowing it up and him buying it away from you. Can't say I blame the people though."

"Sounds like a plan." Olskey said with a grin. "I want to get the Sazabi back anyway for screwing me up when I had the Gaplant."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:00 am
"From what I saw of your battle with the Gaplant, he had the upper-hand, actually..."

"You have to think about the customer before profit. You need to know what they really need from your selection...That's why people liked me."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games