Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am
((Yes, that would be mostly correct. Definition is: Slender twining part of a plant that attaches to an object for support. That is the dictionary definition. I suppose it may be beneficial to give some of an explanation to why the term is used. Since the technique is called 'Fire rose's vine' and produces extensions made of fire that go down to a fine point, I figured tendrils would be the best suited term. This help at all?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm
((yeah that helps but how would so store extra power in them when their basically power))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 pm
((They can absorb extra energy to be maintained longer. Since they are slowly using a certain amount of energy just to maintain existence.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 pm
((ughh... ok then i probably should go change my post... oh can a fire dragon become pure fire itself?))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 pm
((Well at the current age, Red would be living magma. Well technically it would be lava...... but that would be splitting scales now >o=o> Though getting hit in the right spot is still lethal, and temperatures much hotter than his body still have a burning effect. I could go into a long explanation if you need.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
((ok last thing before i go edit can he turn into magma or lava or fire or whatever you want to call it like the water dragon?))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm
((Around the age of 125 years a fire dragon's body becomes living magma. Well I say magma (Technically lava, again splitting scales) because that is the easiest to just imagine. The fire dragon body becomes an amorphous mass that is usually kept in the form of the dragon by its mind. The body is actually still living cells and is tissue and susceptible to many things still. I say magma because the cells produce extreme amounts of heat and glow making the dragon's form, whatever it may be, look like living, molten rock. There are still organs and a circulatory system. Just they are all easily moved around inside the rest of the body, to an extent. Help or just make it worse? -o=o- ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm
((O.o *twitch twitch twitch...* i just needed a yes or no anwser...))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm
((Yes............ -o=o- ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm
((now was that really all that hard))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 am
((You want the long explanation or a yes or no answer ^o=o^ ))

Marstren felt his body twitch to move away, but held himself where he stood. "So, acid is what I'm up against. That and really bad breath." He mumbled into his sleeve. He exhaled one last time before flexing his right hand. With a flash of light, the only thing hanging where Marstren had stood was his duster. "I don't know about you, but I really hate Mondays." Marstren said crouching on top of Silver's head. His right hand glowing with the symbol for light now.

The commander's partner took the damage from Polar's attack, but only to make an opening to latch onto Polar's shoulder with his jaws. The commander also took the blow from Polar's tail. Though it wasn't much of an attack and didn't cause any significant injury. The commander shook off the blow and attempted to bring his claws down on Polar's back.

Lightning flashed through the downpour shortly accompanied by a deafening burst of thunder. "You expect it to be that easy?" The black fang asked holding his ground. There was another flash of lightning covering everything in a white light. Once it faded, Grave markers filled in between the trees. All of them to dragons made apparent by the language on them. "All of them, some were so young. Though all of them... they all died because of me. I killed them all! Ninety seven, all dead by my claw." There was a large amount of pride carried in the black fang's voice. Giving no doubt it really was true. "Can you fight in a fractured mind?" Was all he said before everything became like looking through a broken mirror.

The one took a solid blow to the stomach causing him to fail a landing and go rolling. He remained curled on the ground in pain trying to shake it off a fast as he could. Meanwhile the one in the box made his decision to risk the sun. He left the safety of the underdarks and moved a distance to clear the box. He returned at high speed almost next to Brass in an attempt to create some kind of opening.

((I revised the section for the two fighting green. so that stands as is. Until they are attacked back.))

The one drawing the seal began hurrying to finish. The ink burned a nice groove into the crystals as the glass rod was carefully run across them. "Brother give me some cover." The other one responded by creating a screen of black fog over them. Though it was a constant effort to keep it in place.

Scorch flinched as an X was cut into his chest. The smell of blood was dimly blocked out by the smell of burnt scales. Both were not the most pleasant, but were part of combat. "Ice prison, activate." Scorch whispered starring at Red. He moved his paw revealing a symbol glowing a lite blue. From the symbol came a ring that encompassed Red and his doppelgangers. Ice began forming rapidly in a column straight up freezing anything stupid enough or to slow to get out of its way.

Daquee had taken to pacing as the other eight were taking their time. "What are they doing? How long does it take to pack to fight? We should have left by now." Daquee mumbled as he paced back and forth with his nose almost to the ground. His wings fidgeted frequently and his tail swung violently from side to side. There was a blast of wind as a very stream-lined ship passed just inches from Daquee's face. Daquee jumped back falling onto his back from the shock. "I hate it when he does that." Daquee growled. He recognized the ship, it belonged to the first elite Joshua. The warp gate opened revealing earth on the other side and all of the other elites quickly went through. "I suppose it is time to go." Daquee said rolling onto his feet and shaking off any dust he had gathered. He went through the portal into the landing bay of the main base back on earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm
((Quick question. Who would win in a team fight: Darastri's elites, or Foxgirl's Anuenue Akua?))

Kummar couldn't help but chuckle a little when Daquee fell onto his back by cause of the quickly passing ship. While Daquee was frequently moving, Kummar's robotic body stayed still throughout the entire wait. When the portal was finally opened, he followed Daquee through to the earth portal. "Hurray. We wait in a landing bay in our world for all that time just to come to the earth landing bay and wait some more. What a change." he said sarcastically. At least things would, hopefully, be moving now that they were back on Earth. You know, I never really noticed how nice it was to be back on our world until I'm back here on Earth. It's our planet, but this war is ruining the beauty it once had. he thought momentarily.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:23 pm
((The elites. They have the backing of the entire Imperial army. As well as access to high grade weapons. Unless Foxgirl can come up with better I think my team get's it.))

"Of course the beauty is being ruined! The humans are irresponsible and cannot keep the planet they took very well. When we take it back we will restore it to how it was." C.C. called out over the loudspeaker on her ship, since she was not able to get out yet. She had read Kummar's thoughts since he had been with Daquee. Her voice had held a tone of hatred on the normally pleasant sound it had. Quickly after having spoke C.C. crawled out of the cockpit of her ship into the air of Control Pillar Alpha's air. The lighting bouncing off the scale shaped diamond embedded in her forehead. Small black wisps gently trailed off her body to the floor from the mix of deep purple and black scales on her body.

((Figured I could get some time in for the other Elites.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm
((Anyone going to post soon? or do I need to send PMs?))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm
((I was waiting for Foxgirl to post since that seems to be how it goes. You, then either me or Foxgirl. then whoever didn't post, posts next.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff