Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Daniel eventually leaves the girls' dorms and finds herself out in the student lounge area. It was quite the sight. Danny smiles, her ears twitching at all the sounds to be heard and people to be seen around her. Daniel looks around and stops as she spots an arcade. "Oh! Cool." Daniel swishes her bushy fox tail in exitement then jogs over to the arcade and runs inside. Danny skids to a halt in front of a DDR machine, and seeing a slot lets it take her ID card, then fires up a game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 am
Kai nodded, grabbing his things and following behind Rain.
"I don't even know what dorm number I'm in..." Kai muttered to himself.
"Rain, what room are you??" He said, now moving to the side of his friend.

Yukikyo

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:10 pm
Hikaru was all smiles as she skated through the halls of the student lounge area, headed for DeeJay's Pizza Parlor. She was really excited for her first day of work, and hoped there would be lots of pizzas to deliver so she could put the results of her recent training to good use. Quickly, deftly, she made her way through the food court until she came to the pizza shop, skidding to a stop in front of it and calling out enthusiastically.

"Hiiiiiiiiii~! Hikaru Yuki, pizza delivery girl, reporting for duty!" she yelled out cheerfully to no one in particular, hoping she would attract the attention of whoever her future managers were supposed to be. She pumped her fists in the air dramatically, spinning in tight circles in front of the pizza parlor.

This is gonna be great! she thought to herself. I'll get to deliver pizzas while I train more, and probably meet a lot of new people, and get paid for doing it!

Hiko enjoyed a bit of a giddy squeal to herself as she continued to get herself all pumped up for her first day of work.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:59 am
Danny wakes up as the alarm next to her bed goes off, rather loudly. For a moment, she contemplated slapping it back into silence. Then, she remembered what day it was. Immediatly, Daniel throws herself out of bed, hauls herself into a shower and out again, messes with her hair... the whole nine yards, something she rarely did, then gets dressed in the uniform outfit for the Sunset Bar and Grill. "Ok... first day Danny, don't blow it... deep breaths." She takes a deep breath, then leaves her room and heads for the student lounge.

Her ears were perked in exitement as she walked for the Sunset Bar and Grill. Her first summer job! Everybody on the staff would be the same race as her. And to think, back at her old town there had been no other kitsunes at all. Here she'd no longer feel like the odd ball around everybody.

Danny walks into the Sunset Bar and Grill and walks over to the podium where she'd be taking people's reservations and the like pretty soon, and knocks on the wood, then looks around. She still couldn't stop smiling, even as she called out to the manager, where ever that person may be. "Hello? Daniel Mathis, reporting in! Anybody here?"  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:50 am
Soon after Danny arrived at the Sunset Bar and Grill, a middle aged woman with fox ears and a tail emerged, wearing an elegant red kimono. Looking the girl over briefly, she smiled warmly, welcoming her in.

"Please, come in," she said, waving a hand toward the back room area. "Daniel, is it? Welcome. You may call me Ayla." She walked over to the table, where there were two freshly poured cups of tea sitting ready, and sat down.

Taking a sip from hers, she motioned for Daniel to sit down at the other seat. "Please, tell me a little bit about yourself. I like to get to know my employees a little before they start. I find it creates a relaxing atmosphere in which to work."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:15 pm
Danny follows the woman to the back of the room silently, looking around the bar in curiosity as she does so. She hadn't thought to check out her work place before her first day, and was just noticing how fancy it was for the first time. It also had quite the breath taking view, which she couldn't help glancing at as they walked over to the table.

When the reach the table, Danny walks over to the other chair and quietly sits down, then scoots the chair in. Danny takes a sip from her own tea before replying, mostly to give herself a moment to think up an answer, then looks up at Ayla and smiles. "Well, I like drawing, swimming and soccer a lot. My two arts are alchemy and telepathy and... before coming here I lived in Florida, and before that I lived in Venice. Also, if you want you can call me Danny, that's my nickname." She says as she slows down a bit, then turns red. She was kind of hyped up on her first day, not really sure what to do or if this was some kind of test. Maybe that was why she'd spoken about 4 times as much as she usually did. She tended to babble when she was nervous or unsure about things. Breath Danny. She thinks to herself as she takes another sip of tea. She was blowing it.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:34 pm
Ayla sensed the girl's nervousness, and just kept on smiling as she began divulging her entire life story to her. She hid her amusement behind her cup of tea, quietly sipping at it while the girl talked, politely waiting for her to finish before speaking again. Walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder, she leaned down a little and smiled.

"Please, Danny. There is no need to be so nervous or formal. I can tell that you are a hard working, friendly, good-spirited young girl. You're going to do just fine here."

Walking back over to her own chair, she sat down, blowing on her tea and taking another sip. A few moments passed before she spoke again, still with the same comforting smile.

"Is there anything you would like to ask me about the job, or what will be expected of you during your employment here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:57 pm
Danny blushes slightly and looks down as Ayla rests a hand on her shoulder, then nods hesitantly, as she said that Danny would do fine there. After a moment, Danny calms down a bit and looks up, her ears slowly perking back up from when they'd fallen after she got nervous. They pretty much rose and fell with her mood. She was being silly, though, this job would be fine. All she had to do was smile a lot and remember people's orders.

When Ayla spoke again, Danny was sipping at her tea and looking around the place curiously. Danny looks back at her and sets her cup down then shrugs. "Not really.... but, are there other people working here?" She asks curiously, since she had yet to see anybody else there.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:07 pm
Ayla took another sip of her tea, happy to see that Danny had calmed down a little after her reassurance. She nodded, glancing toward the door to the back room as if she expected the other workers to walk through at any moment.

"Yes, you will be working with two other girls like yourself," Ayla said. "You were the first one to arrive, though I expect they will show up sometime today as well."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:14 pm
Rayna quickly stepped into the food court of the Student Lounge, walking swiftly to DeeJay's Pizza Parlor and glancing behind her shoulder now and then. Her hair was set in a high ponytail, so when she worked she didn't get her hair into any of the ingredients- her hair did reach the middle of her back, after all.

As Rayna made her way to the parlor, she kept glancing over her shoulder. Charlie had told her earlier that she needed to rest, and she couldn't start work today. But she didn't really care. She just couldn't miss her first day of work- she knew it wouldn't make a good impression at all. She knew she would get tired throughout today, but once again, she really didn't care. She fastened the ponytail a little bit tighter, twitching her fox ears and making the earrings jingle like they normally did.

Once she reached the parlor, she smiled and rested her hands on the counter. "I-I'm here for work!" she called, hoping someone would hear her.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:14 pm
Danny nods and takes another sip of her tea after a moment, then just sits there with her hands wrapped around the cup. Danny looks around quietly, then back to Ayla. "So is there anything you'd like me to do now before people get here? Like set out utensils or something like that?" She asks, rather quickly losing her formality.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:26 pm
Ayla took another sip of her tea, finishing what was left in the cup. Quietly setting it down on the table in front of her, she clapped her hands together and said a short prayer of thanks before rising from her seat.

"If you could wipe down the tables and set out the utensils, that would be fine. Just try to clean up anything you see that might interfere with our customers' dining experience, and make the place look presentable. You shouldn't have much to do - the overnight cleaning crew is generally quite thorough."  

Misao
Crew

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 pm
"Ok then, I'll get started right now." She says, nodding as she stands up and starts to clean the table and take their finished tea cups into the kitchen. This wasn't going to badly. She thought she was going to be thrown full force into this thing almost the second she walked in the door, but this place was almost slow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:12 pm
Hello? I'm Roxanne, and I'm here for my summer job...Anyone here?

As Roxy called out her greeting, she cautiously stepped into the Sunset Bar and Grill. Who knew what kinds of tests they might pull out? But she relaxed her guard a little when she saw another fox girl putting away dishes.

So, I"m not the first one here...that's good

She walked in a little more, and quickly went over to help her workmate. She looked kind of nervous, but not much. Lucky her.

Hi, I'm Roxy! What should I do? Where's our boss, manager, paycheck person, or whatever we're supposed to call her?

Getting over some of her initial fear, Roxy felt a little better. Surely Fia, her little sister, was doing better at Yayaz than Roxy! And bigger sisters were supposed to do well so they could set an example, right? With that thought in mind, Roxy felt some of her confidence return.

Also, her outfit wasn't that bad, so that was a big confidence booster. She wore a thin, loose collared-shirt made of cotton, and a nice pair of black slacks. Over that outfit was a cute yet serviceable blue apron, with large pockets for putting in whatever she needed to carry around. A matching bag and shoes completed the tidy outfit. Yep, she was ready to go!

Things can only get better from here! I hope...  

~abmsportsgirl~

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:47 pm
Danny looks up in surprise from her work as another girl arrives, then smiles in greeting. She was quickly getting used to being here, and was rather more relaxed then normal. "Hey, nice to meet you Roxy, I'm Daniel. You can call me Danny though... Oh and Ayla, our manager is..." Danny pauses as she straitens up and looks around the restaurant, her ears perked as she listens for noise, then points back towards where her interview had taken place. "Last i saw, she was back there." Danny says, as she then picks up a rage and starts getting ready to go back to cleaning tables.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games