Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 pm
Kai grinned as he turned and started to kick the ground as he mumbled to himself."Oh yea everyone likes Villes cus he doesnt torture.It was just a little pain nothing serious."After a few moments Kai got pissed as he quickly rushed to nearest tree and punches it one time.At that time the tree ashattered into a million pieces as Kai moved on to the next tree.After destroying 10 trees Kai stopped as he sat down."Yun better hurry up i wanna spar with him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Two tomoe Sharingan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana sighed. "i cant learn the Rock clone cause i dont have the Rock element..." Hana reminded Ville wondering if he would ever learn anything at all. When Kouki walked up Hana simply gave him a friendly wave hello.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 pm
"Because you need to know the right training method for a certian class." He looked at the Student and the Genin. "Alright, I'll show you the hand signs. It's like a regular clone but you foucs your chakra into the ground." Ville said. He did the hand signs and a earth clone came from the ground. then he heard the student. "How do you not have Rock Element when youre a Rock Nin?"

((Three postings to master the move.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Hana shrugged. "I know my primary element is Lightning... but my secondary is Fire because of my Kekkei-genkai... all Uchiha's have the Fire element..." Hana told him wondering what else he could learn or if anyone could teach him anything. Hana watched Kai destroy ten trees and only wondered why Kai wanted to spar with him so badly.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm
(lol I've seen a Mist nin have Katon and raiton, s**t happens and people pick strange elements for villages)
Kouki quickly went through the hand seals and then forced his chakra into the ground. The ground trembled a bit and something popped out that kinda looked like a foot. "That's not right..." Kouki said to himself as he prepared to try again. (1/3)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm
Kai had an evil smile on his face as he turned to everyone and made a hand sign.At that moment thousands of electric needles formed on te front of his bodie.When he was ready he made anothe rhand sign and set 1 million electric needles at the three shinobi from difrent angles."Ops i slipped."Kai started laughing as the needles were coming from above and from behind and head on.

Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique)
Description: Generally used as a ranged defensive maneuver when a Cloud-nin wishes to hit multiple targets in front of him. First, he begins to grow electricity-based needles all over the front area of his body. Anyone using a taijutsu on him, between now and when he attacks, from the front side will get a slight sting, attacking from the sides or from the back is still effective however. Once the needles have grown the user then flashes one hand seal and all the electric needles launch themselves in a front spreading maneuver towards anyone in their way. Anyone who is hit by the needles receives a nasty shock and slight numbness to the afflicted part.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm
((Kai doesnt have the earth element he has raiton and suiton.

Did i forget to mention Kai is a bit evil and crazy))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Ville heard the needles and jumped into the earth. He reached ad grabbed the two and waited for the needles to hit. Once they safe, he pushed them back up and came out of the ground. He looked at Kai. "Don't ever do that again. They don't know how to denfed themselves from that. Got it?!" He yelled at him.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Hana quickly activated his sharingan but before he could do anything he was pulled down into the ground then thrown out of it once everything was clear. Hana stood there a bit dazed but he deactivated his Sharingan before anyone could notice he had activated it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Kai started laughing."What can i say i slipped."Kai made a hand sign as he smashed his hands on the ground 7 times, each time his hands came in contact to the ground an electric wave was sent out.

Inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)
Description: After making the necessary handseals the user slap the ground (as many times as one wants) for everytime they slap the ground a blast wave of lightning radiates outwards 50ft.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 pm
(deleted last post cuz i took to long...)
Kouki jumped and rocketed himself into the air, using his threads as stilts. the lightning couldn't travel up the threads simply because they do not conduct electricity.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm
Ville jumped into the air and grabbed ahold of a tree branch. "STOP IT NOW KAI!" He yelled as he watched poop hitting him in the head. He spotted Venus in the tree with him.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

"Fine then..." Hana said as he activated his sharingan and jumped up into the air each time a wave came so that he could dodge it. After the last wave Hana hit the ground then ran forward at Kai in a zig zag motion throwing shuriken at him to distract him while he moved forward to attack.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Kai stood there as he made a layer of bone reach out and stop the shuriken 2 inches from hitting him.He then moved his head band down to where it was around his neck as he sharingan was reveled.As he watched Hana come at him he would look as if he vanished as he would appear under Hana attempting to hit him in the chin with great speed and force that would send him high into the air.

Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Description: This taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a really fast movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf spinning wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air.

((You have no possible way of hitting me or hurting me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers