Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:35 pm
he puts his hand on her chin and chuckles a bit."Yesh bse cheatisg, no's way'sh canhs beish drisnks that."He reached into her massanger bag once more to pull ot the same thing she had but instead of one it was just two of them and drinks them both at the same time he gave a loud burp and therw the empty drinks into the bag."teddsy"He hugged raven thinking she was a teddy bear and then he stopped."ish turn tish drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:44 pm
Raven's hair was going through all the colors of the rainbow. She grabbed the exact same he grabbed and a Leinenkugals beer. She poured half in one glass and half in the other. She downed both. The colors of her hair started to flip through the rainbow faster. "I....on't oose. urn." She motioned towards the bag. Her hair was flashing so violently it was all starting to mull together.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:51 pm
He started too come a bit more to his sense enogh to notice that raven has hade to much."Revan nish more."He grabed her hand and put his other hand as in a stop sign so that she wouldn't drink anymore and so she calmed down."Yee win thish bet."He handed her the twenty and hoped that she would stop, now she was too drunk to be seen wandering the halls that somebody would suspect something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Raven pockets the two twenties and giggles. "Air eein oopid!" A clump of hair had fallen infront of her face and was curling and striaghting itself. She checks the area unsteadily for bottles and tops and falls on her bum on the floor. "Whee!" She giggles again and tries to close the bag but it was one of those ones where you had to put the knob in the hole then turn the knob horozontilly and she was having some problems getting the knob in the hole. "Ammit!" She gives up and hops onto the bed. "The loser gets his kiss." She scoots closer to him and kisses him softly desite her drunkenness.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 pm
He mumbled to himself when she won the twenty bucks and shoved it in her pokcet.When some hair fell off her hair he luaghed at her as normal as he could since he was drunk.When she fell on her bum and tried to close the bag he luaghed a bit more at her failed atempt."Ish way to drunk... waish huh kiss?"Even though he was drunk he understand perfectly what she said.He took the kiss and blushed even though he was drunk, he noticed that raven held it longer then she usally did.He held her when she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:27 pm
Raven ran her hands up his back and gently pulls away knowing that she shouldn't be doing this drunk. It led to some not to good things. She noted how her hair was now messing around with it's lenth having settled on blond and slightly curly. "Ammit..." She pouts slightly and let's it figure itself out. She just hated that it picked blond. It was her natural color and she hated it on her. It decided on lower back length and stopped. She pouted more. This is what her hair was before she could transmogrify and would keep it straight hot pink and down to the back of her knees. Her bangs fell infront of her eyes and blew them out of her face angrily.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:55 pm
He pulled back at the same time she did and blushed so much that he thought his head was about to pop right there, but of course he didn't."that was......"He didn't say anything still being a bit shocked at what had just happened, he knew it was a good thing that he pulled away from her since he knew what could come out of it if they didn't stop at the moment.he was tried and laid down on the bed."Hey if you want you can sleep in ugari's bed."He looked at his alarm clock and noticed it was twelve o clock. they had spent two hours messing around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:07 pm
"Wont Ugari come home and want his bed? I'm doing better I can teleport back to my dorm." She brings out the compact she uses to see if she usually looks okay after transmogrification. She focuses and changes her hair back to it's usual straight pink. "There we go." She parties so much the alcohol gets absorbed by her bloodstream immediately and broken down. She stands up slowly since her legs felt like jelly.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:12 pm
"nah if i know him good enogh, he's gonna be out all night looking at the sky, he's into astrlogiy so much he would stay up all night staring up at the sky he wouldn't even move, he acts hypnotized when staring at the stars."He shook his head at wht ugari would do."Why do you think he's so pale, he dosen't like the sun at all, but if you want to teleport i can't argue with that, just making sure you don't accdently end up somewhere else."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:23 pm
Raven chuckles. "I've done that more then a few times." She reaches for her holster but finds only Apollo. "s**t I forgot. Artemis can't be touched right now. I need both of them to teleport. Well I guess I'm crashing here. Thanks." She kisses him lightly on the lips and curls up ontop of the covers. She wasn't used to covers since she didn't use them herself. "Night Yara. Oh and before I forget." She takes out her twenty and makes it into a paper airplane. She flies it over to him. "There I have your twenty and you have mine. It's a tie." With that she rolls over and tries to fall asleep. Unlike most people she remembers everything that happens when she was drunk and everytime she swears off the stuff. She can't believe that she kissed Yara like that. Sure she liked him like that, but didn't want to admit it when she was drunk and sure as hell didn't want to do it like that.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:29 pm
"night then, i'm gonna hit the bed hard with all that stuff we drunk tonight"he made a small luagh knowing something like that would happen.He closed his eyes when raven kissed him again.He opened his eyes as he saw her curl up on ugari's bed, when she threw the twenty plane he cuaght it and put it in his wallet that was on the on the counter."Night'He turned the light off and got in his sheets since it would be freezeing sometimes at night.He tryed to go to sleep but what happened minutes ago still came to his head, he really liked her but he wasn't gonna show her when he was drunk.Man life is crazy.And with that he closed his eyes and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:54 pm
((I'm gonna go fight for my bed at home night))
Raven wakes up a few hours later and rolls over on her back and looks over at Yara seeing that he was asleep. She smiles and takes a pen and paper out of her back pocket. She looked out of the window and watched the effecting meteor fly overhead. She knew that in about 10 minutes Artemis would be would fine. She noticed light outlining the edge of the locked cabniet. She thought maybe there was something connecting the weapons beside the moon. She changed into cat eyes and started scribbling a note to Yara.

Dear Yara,
Sorry how I acted earlier. I guess I should swear off alcohol if this kind of stuff is gonna happen every time I drink. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, I just feel that that shouldn't be happening when we're drunk. I care about you alot Yara and I don't want to mess anything up. I'll be getting over my hangover at the cafe' from 9am to 11am. If you want to meet me there you can and we can talk. Or go somewhere different to talk. Either way I know I need some coffee in me before I'm among the living again. Call me or something okay?
Love,
Raven

PS Hope you don't have too bad of a hangover in the morning and tell Ugari thanks for lending me his bed for a few hours.

She left her cell phone number at the bottom and folded the note and wrote Yara on one side and placed it by him so that he would see it. She quietlly opens the her bag and takes out Artemis. It looks like it was back to normal. She quietly does a tornado kick slashing the air with her kamas. She slings her bag over her shoulders and hops through back to her dorm. The portal closes quietly behind her. When she gets back to her dorm she lays down on her bamboo mat and sets her alarm for 8am. She wanted to be at the cafe in time. She shifted her pillow under her head and dozed off a blush still tickling the apples of her cheeks.

((My hands hurts))  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:30 am
(( xp ))Hours later yara had began to wake up, when he did yawned and closed his hands to hear a little cripple noise.WHen he looked at his hand he noticed there was a note in his hand.He knew that meant raven had left earlier that night while he was asleep."Mournen to myself i guess, ugari still hasn't come back ether, i knew he was gonna do that weird a** thing he always does."He sat up on the edge of his bed and opened the crumbled paper that he crushed in his hand by mistake.He read the note over and then he folded it back up and put it on his drawer.If he wanted to go see raven again looks like he should be heading towards the cafe, but before that maybe he would have some time to try and find ugari or not."He could handle his own but....nah i'll go find him later."He got out of his bed and went into his bathroom to do the useual things he does every boring mouring, brush, rinse, repeat, and ect.He changed into his black leather strides and into his blood red shirrt with his black jacket."Oh and before i for get."He went over to the trunk since it was time for the blades to come out, he took his dagger and put it on his bootstrap like he always does and made a choas portal leading to the cafe."got everything i need and...oh my wallet."He got his wallet quickly from his nightstand and jumped into the portal with it closing behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 am
((previous post))

Thump.

Razzer landed on the floor. Hard. He had teleported near the ceiling and dropped like a rock, landing painfully on his left tentacle. Groaning, he pulled himself up.

"Man, I've teleported too much today." he mumbled to no one in particular. "I should take a rest and recover my energy."

Razzer brushed himself off and climbed onto the bed and under the covers, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

When Razzer woke up next it was quite a few hours later. Fully refreshed and stretching his tentacles, he got out of the bed and looked out his window overlooking the northern courtyard. The night previous at the Dining Hall he had overheard one student conversing with another about the "Sakura Event". Giving off a big yawn, he decided to check out the event. Mumbling the strange words, he vanished in a puff of deep purple smoke.  

BenFleming

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces