Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerril

Invisible Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:01 pm
Kasumi walked up the stairs to her room, thinking "please not pink" over and over again in her head.Finally, she arrived at room 222. She took a deep breath, re shouldered her bags, and walked in.
Her room had white walls, and a low bed with white and black pillows and sheets was at the far end of the room. On either side of it was a low table with candles positioned on them. Sunlight poured through the foor to ceiling windows at the head of her bed. To the right of it, a door lead out to her balcony. A small black desk faced the wall by the door, and the wall to her left upon entering was a large ebony bookshelf. The floor was hardwood, except for the area of the room that the bed was in, which was bamboo. There was a large ceiling light with a fan, which was spinning slowly. Kasumi pulled her bags in, and sighed with content. Just a few changes were needed, and she set straight to work on them. Blackout curtains went on the windows, and the bulbs in the fan were taken out, to keep away any headaches. She then set out to placing some of her books on the shelf, pausing only to put her black laptop on the desk. Her scanner, printer, other books, and everything else would arrive later. She grabbed a black sharpie and wrote a saying on her wall, by her desk, the first of many soon to come, no doubt. It read " I've got soul but I'm not a soldier." She smiled and pulled her hot pink flying-V electric guitar out of its case, fingered the black cross design on it, plugged it in to ots amp and started to play "my immortal", casually wondering what would happen if the movers broke her orders, looked into her boxes, and how they'd react. She smiled softly and sang softly. "When you cried 'I'd wipe away all of your tears..." Maybe she'd walk around and meet her neigbors in a little.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:04 am
Effla, the green-clad elven girl had trouble getting out of the elvator with all of the bearings. Her full packed brown satchel and the numerous other bundles and bags led one to believe she was carrying her whole fortune about her. On her right hand she had a wooden quarterstaff and in the other she had a map, full of symbols and evils runes.

She had wandered in the school for quite a while before she'd found the sphere and figured out how to get to her room. A helpfull teacher had explained her on the functions of the locations, as she could not understand even half of the words on the map. Some of the blush from that event still remained on her cheeks as she entered Wingardia.

She walked to the android, Joshua, as she had been told to do, and spent a good while trying to have it gather the instructions from her hissing and broken common tongue. As she finally had had Joshua repeat atleast something like she wanted, she sat down on a nearby chair and dropped her bags and satchel down.

She sighed, watching her surrounding with her half-closed, green eyes. I hope they're done as fast as the teacher told me.. I'm exchaused.

AngwyMallard

Luna Domgali

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:24 pm
Miaka timidly approached the male android and gave him her preferences, after a moment she received her room number and key "thankyou". She inclined her head then set off down the corrider past the dorm rooms.
After about 5 minutes of searching Miaka found her room and opened the door, walking into the middle of the room. The room was a white/cream plain colour, and most of the furniture was light blue. A small vase of lilies were on her desk and when she walked into her wardrobe Miaka found a white sofa set in the wall and a small glass table infront of it.
"Wow..this is amazing.." She started to unpack -while still gazing around the room-, although she hadn't brought much; just clothes, her Laptop, and a few things to remind her of home. Once she was unpacked Miaka sat on her bed and leafed through the class leaflets, wondering which classes she should take.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:02 pm
Effla watched Miaka go, snapping from her daze as she heard the other girl's voice. She gave her an asessing look, shaking her head a bit. She decited not to get involved with any other humans that day, as it seemed to mean trouble.

Effla rose and gathered her belongings, heading at her room as per Joshua's instructions. As she opened her dorm door, she was faced with various shades of green and earth. She had a wooden bed, desk, a large drawer and wardrope. She stared the view, amazed, untill she saw the few innaccurances in the design of the room - she hadn't been able to describe exactly what she wanted due to a slight language barrier.

I'll make the laces and curtains myself, later... She thought and walked in the room. The door was left open as she simply dropped all of her bearings on the floor and collapsed on her bed.  

AngwyMallard

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:29 pm
Aly walks into the dorms and finds an empty one, with a large bay window, complet with a bench, looking out over some courtyard with a fountain. Aly smiles and opens the windows then looks out. "Wow... this place might just be the coolest school I've ever seen to." Aly turns back and flicks her wings, dropping her bags on the floor, then straitens out her white shirt and blue skirt. The room she was in needed a bit of work, it was mostly white, but she could fix that later. Aly spreads her wings and launches out her window to go find this playground he had mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:23 am
Amaya finally reached the dorms. This is it... she thought. She searched the envelope she'd been handed for which dorm room to go to. She began to walk towards it, wondering what to expect. She wasn't too bothered about the colour it would be. She slowed down checking the numbers on the doors. Ah, this is it.. she thought to herself, entering her dorm room. She looked around and dropped her bag beside her bed. It was nice, she had to admit.

Amaya walked over to the window and opened it, she looked out, the view was amazing. I could get used to this.. she thought, with a slight smile.

She remembered her information pack and sat on the edge of her bed. There was alot to read but she didn't mind, she got comfortable, Best get started... she thought, beginning to read.

dunwich

dunwich

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:35 am
Amaya put down what she was reading and stretched. Finally finished she got up and shut the window. Longing for a walk somewhere she decided she'd go for a wander round her new school. Heh, maybe i'll make a friend.. she thought. with a laugh. ..Gotta love sarcasm.

She walked out, shutting the door behind her. Amaya looked around, there was no one here at the moment. Then with a sigh, she set off.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:17 pm
Amaya returned to her dorm and entered quietly. She looked down at her bag she'd lazily dropped, she walked over to it and took out her things. For some reason she'd packed her Shinigami robes, she would probably use them for training some time. She took her zanpakutou which she had tied to her bag and placed it on her dresser carefully.

She looked into the mirror. Her face became one of disgust and she turned away from the sight of herself. She took out some other items of clothing and folded them neatly into some drawers. She placed a book on her bed. Then moved over to the window. She could see the music hall to the left if she leaned out a bit. She watched the scene.

dunwich

dunwich

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:44 pm
Amaya was bored of her own company, she decided to go out for another wander. In hope of finding someone new. Or maybe even Kuro, although he seemed pretty wrapped up in things with that girl back outside the music halls.

She shrugged, and left her room quietly, and made her way out.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:35 am
Miyu walked out of her room carrying a book and notebook in her hands and began walking down the hall. She turned her head to look at something then ran into Amaya dropping all her things. "Oh! Oh my! I'm sorry! I'm terribly klumsy. Forgive me." Miyu began to gather her things and hoped she did not begin to incur the rath of anyone. She just wanted to get on her way.  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

AngwyMallard

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:50 am
Effla woke up in her room, seeing her bags and luggage still scattered all around the room as she rose her head from the pillow. She sighed and pushed herself off the bed, wrinkinkling her nose as the scent of dirt and sweat form her clothes reached the elf's nose. She hadn't had enough time to bathe or change after arriving in the school.

She dropped off the bed, crawling at one of the green cloth bundles on the floor. She opened the knit belts around it and spread a brown, lacy one-piece dress on the floor. She examined it for a while before she rubbed the corner of her eye and looked at the door she had left open, blushing as she rushed to close it.

She was untying her vest as she remembered the map that had symbols on it to explain the words. She soon found it under her satchel and moves her finger above it, finding the spot where the teacher had drawn a picture of steaming river. Effla's pointy ears rose a bit and she tied her vest back, grabbing the dress and the map as well as her student ID before she rushed out of the room.

She thought of heading to the hot springs to bathe before changing her dirty clothes, but stopped as she saw Miyu at the hall. Her eyes spread and her ears started pointing down as she walked at the girl, speaking in an odd accent of common tongue;

"Missh need help?"

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:20 pm
Rayne zaps into being inside the dorms and whistling in awe looks around, ignoring the newest andriod talking to her, some guy going on about rooms. "Wow, sure beats flying up here." She mutters to herself, then walks off to find herself a room. Before long she found a room with dark curtains and black walls. It looked vacant so Rayne smirks and quickly moves in, shuts the door behind her and starts unpacking her small bag of stuff. She didn't notice it was a double room, but it was black and few would likely choose a room like this, so she didn't worry about it. The android that had followed her sees her settling in and makes a note then motors off to go help some other student.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:52 am
Miyu gathered her things in her arms and looked to Effla. "No. I am fine." She turned back to Amaya, "I am sorry." She walked away from the two and outside to work. Miyu was rather embarassed, but decided to 'shake it off' and continue on with her day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:13 am
Effla stood there staring after Miyu, her long, pointed ears moving back and forth as well as up and down as she listened to the voices of the hall. The dirtly-clothed elf snapped out of her daze as Miyu dissapeared from her view and she looked back at the map on her hands, reminding herself that she had meant to go to the hotsprings.

She assured that her clean dress was indeed with her and continued to walk to the elevators, quick in her step so no-one would see too much of her dusty, sweat-stained self.

AngwyMallard

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:12 pm
Rayne finishes unpacking her stuff and smirking plugs in her stereo, then flops onto her bed and flicks her tail as she picks up a book and opens it. Guns and Roses music starts playing rather loudly from her stereo as Rayne starts reading  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games