Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 pm
((I"ll post when you all start fighting again, and I may not be on wednesday 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 pm
Zephyr walked into the city through the gaping holes Nephilis left as if she owned the city. Nobody tried to kill her in her sleep and got away with it. Even more than that, nobody attacked her city-- put her people in danger-- and got away with it. She was trying to keep her temper in check, but it wasn't working. As she made her way to the palace, winds began to swirl around her.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Tempest nodded and followed Nephilis as he crashed through a home. "Where are the generals and leader located?" he asked Nephilis. He was scanning the place and saw no enemies coming..Yet...

"Well I never knew my parents so I'm assuming they're dead. Uh I play a wooden flute that I carved and I'm 19 years old." he said. There wasn't much to tell about himself so he kept it short. He reached in his small pouch that was tied around his belt and took out a simple looking wooden flute. It didn't have as much buttons as a metalic flute and it looked different then a regular one too. He started playing a meledy he remembers his father humming then stopped suddenly. "Sorry, I sometimes get distracted when I'm holding my flute." he replied thinking it was rude to play while talking to someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 pm
Royce Darkener

Hal was kinda looking away. "I was..but... to become strong..um..." as Hal slowly looked at the plant. "To become strong you must endure other things, like jobs and... important things.. yeah thats right important things" as Hal chucked. assuming he made no sense at all.

Sera looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "'Important things?' Is that an excuse?" She said, hearing something off about his voice. "Come on, there's another reason. You can tell me." She said as she sat down in a nearby chair, showing no sign how thirsty she was. She looked at a nearby flower and caressed it gently, moving her head closer to it to smell it.

The Raining Soul

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 pm
"You might not want to smell that one Sera..that is one flower called the Poisonous Lam plant..its very deadly" as Hal slowly watered the little ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Sera let go of the flower and looked back at Halcyon. "If it's so deadly, then why do you sell it?" She shook her head. "Anyway, you didn't answer my question." She said calmly, keeping a neutral expression as she waited for his answer.

The Raining Soul

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 pm
Krys looked at a couple of light purple flowers. One was a rose that she had never seen before, the other was similar to a cala lily. They were both beautiful to her, and in her favorite colors. She wanted to get a couple for her home, just to make the barrack-style apartment a little more homey.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm
Hal sighed "There is a Reason we can use Deadly flowers as a Cure... anyway..." Hal walked past Sera and slowly stood there. "Can I help you?" as Hal looked at krys.  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 pm
(Okay, i'm back finally)

"I love watching her do this. Lose her temper I mean. Not destroy a city in a somewhat blind fury." Nephilis follows behind her, but on the side, taking out any opposition that happened to get caught in his path. "I don't understand. If arrows won't work on iron the first time, why won't they the next twenty times? Idiots." He stomps, creating a large wave that trips everyone in front of him over.

~~~

"I prefer the piano." He said in response to him. "You're parents probably aren't dead...they could be...away." He was never good at pep talk, so he stopped there. "Hopefully you'll find them one day. If you don't, then I hope you figure out who the are one day." They reach the desert and Dulceri first makes a solid surf board. "Well, time for a sand ride to Tenshu. You ready?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 pm
Amara had seen a young woman (Krys) looking at flowers as she stood up and walked over towards her. "Hmmm,those are beautiful but they kill off too fast, I suggest those red desert lilies" she stated with a tasteful insight.

Amiea flew into the air creating a hale storm, shattering the glass after 3 or 5 times of hitting the glasses.

Shatara stepped off the boat as she focused, scanning the Silician population. She found the prime leader as she sent a stunning psi bolt in his mind, knocking him out until they reached them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:53 pm
Zephyr sent a blast of wind to throw open the doors of the palace as she arrived. She glanced over at one of the guards that was cowering from the flying wood and class. "Go get your superiors," she said cooly. When he didn't move, a gust of wind blew around her, lifting her hair menacingly. "NOW!" she said, her voice echoing in the open foyer.

Krys smiled at Hal when he approached. "Oh, I'm just looking for something to bring a little light to my home," she said. "Not looking for anything in particular." At Amara's suggestion, she shrugged. "I suppose I just prefer the colors of these."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 am
Hal slowly saw another and slowly smiled. "Hey now.. well for the pink flowers I grew them myself with Tenshu's water. If you want? I can supply you with enough to use for these flowers? Tenshu's water is very everlasting in Shale since it is the richness water supply for plants like these" as Hal smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:06 am
Krys smiled back at Hal. "Well, the problem is I don't live here," she said. "I'm from Kilitia. I was just kind of passing through and wanting to pick something up to take with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:08 am
"Oh boy. Here she goes." Nephilis walks by running through a window into the palace. "I guess you should do as she says. You're surrounded by people that can and will kill you, okay?" Nephilis reasons with the Queen of Silicia and she simply nods. As she walks out though, guards pour in only for him to have fun with...."  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 am
"I see.. then why don't you have this then. Its called the Dragon seed. This seed will bloom only if the owner gives affection to it. If you give it water as love and sunshine and good soil it will bloom into Pink and dark crimson flowers.. as they resemble the wings of the great dragon of the sky" as Hal smiled. "It will be on discount for new comers. 300 zen" as Hal smiled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games