Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:26 am
"Oh, nothing," the lioness said with a little chuckle. "I gotta say, though, you really do deserve your new position. That was really fun!" She adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "Shall we grab a bite to eat and then head out?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm
Kai jumped down from the table and grinned. "Sure" he replied. "Would you like to eat here? Or somewhere else perhaps?" he asked when he noticed the mob of students still looking at him.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm
Willis walked into his new apartment. "Room 28." His mind wandered as he thought about the fact that his room wasn't a prime number, it had different multiples. "What am I doing? Math?" He chuckled. He walked into the hall, sounded like something was going on downstairs. "I'll meet everybody later, when the crowd dies down." He remembered seeing a coffee shop on the way here, it had a clever name... Grounded, that was it! He left the building and headed that way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm
Mahewa looked upon the crowd of students. "Uh, yyeeeeaahhhh. Let's get out of the crowd. There's actually a little pizza place down in the basement, if you want." She took a step in the direction of the atrium, indicating she was ready to slip away from the crowd.  

FiliaFlammae

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Willis walked into the cafe. He headed up to the counter. "Hi, could I get a cappuccino?" He looked over and saw a girl reading 'Better Days'. He walked over to her. "Hi, is that Persia? Do you mind if I sit here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm
Kai quickly followed, thinking of the yummy pizza he was about to consume. "So how was your day?" he asked Mahewa as they walked downstaris.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:10 am
"Pretty good, I'd say," Mahewa replied as they descended the stairs. "Calc class could've been more interesting, but I'm really liking Japanese." She paused slightly before proudly announcing "Watashi no namae wa Mahewa desu!" as if it were her life's work.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 am
Kai smiled at her learnedness of the language. Soon enough they arrived at the pizza place. "Why don't you go find us a seat and I'll go order". he offered. "What toppings do you want?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:16 am
"Hmmm." Mahewa assumed a thoughtful position. "It may sound odd, but I got one here before that had tomatoes and onions on it, and it was really good. That sound okay to you, or should we get something meatier?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm
"Sounds good!" he replied. As he was ordering one of the staff turned on the T.V. that was on the wall as switched it over to a music channel. Kai turned and glanced at the television nad then nearly dropped the pizza. On it was a beautiful white fox-girl singing a mesmerising yet gentle melody. "I-It can't be!" he said to himself softly.
And there you have it folks. yet another beautiful song by the lovely Yuki Kitsu! the shows announcer said once the music clip had finished. Kai then remembered where he was and returned to the table with the pizza. "Well, let's dig in" he said with a half-smile.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm
Returning to his bustling room, Shirou reentered the crowd. "how is everybody doing?" he asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 pm
"Here it is rom 20!" She said as she opened the door and started setting it up. 1 hour latter She walked out the door again. "Almost forgot a couple things!" She said thinking out loud as she put a charm on the door and a mat with odd symbols on the floor the started walking around untill she found the pool. Then checking to make sure no guys where around she cast a spell that chnged her dress into bakini then she dove into the deep part of the pool. "Aqua illumante!" She said as she started to glow a blue color while swiming in the deep end.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm
(I want to apologize for not posting for so long, I got evicted from my apt. and lost my internet. But I'm back now so it's k.)

Willis walked out of the cafe. "Well that was odd." He said, thinking about the 'character change'. He walked back to the apartments. "I think I'll laze about in the pool for a bit." He walked in the pool area, not focusing on anything else. He took his shirt off, and dove right in, shorts and all. The water felt good in his thick fur, he was an otter after all. Willis drifted on his back for a bit. He thought he saw something odd, but decided it was nothing... so he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 pm
(I may, MAY post in this again....but the whole "failure to get a response to my posts" thing is still making me leery of posting here again....I'll watch tosee whats going on. Then I may post again.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:01 am
After driving Ikkuma and himself home. Kai dumped his breifcase in his room and decided to go outside and practice for a while. After walking outside he noticed two furs in the pool but didn't take much notice as he sat down in the grass and began to play a slow, melancholy tune on his accoustic gutair.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff