Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 am
Lynch nooded but thought a bit. "But how can that be? I mean.. You're a Hyuuga right?" Lynch asked wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 pm
"Bloodlines and clans are two seperate things." said Xantos. He went back to flipping his knife around as if nothing happend. He walked toward the ANBU headquarters, eager to see if his old companions might still be there.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 am
Xantos walked back into the training grounds. "Lynch, you still here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am
Akira lefted to his sqaud's training grounds.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am
"Yeah" Lynch said, walking out from behind the tree. "I've just been resting there." Lynch said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm
Xantos sighed. He had a tiring encounter at the ANBU base, as enjoyable as he found it. "Alright....well...what do you want to learn? I'm kind of out of ideas heh." He said with a laugh.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 am
"I would like to do some more taijutsu." Lynch said fast. He knew he were good at it and he didn't know many techniques at that ninja style.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Shikana wandered back into the training grounds. "Hello." She said to Lynch and Xantos cheerfully. "Can I train with you guys?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 pm
Xantos nodded to her. "Of course." he said. He gathered his energy, then did a simple, but powerful airborne roundhouse kick. However, it was not very powerful because he was a puppeteer. "Normally, if it'd hit for me, it'd feel like I poked you. However, just copy the technique, and you'll be fine. The name of the taijutsu technique is called Leaf Whirlwind."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am
Lynch saw Shikana appear and quickly covered up is bare parts so she couldn't see his body. He then looked at her and smiled. Then Lynch turned his attention to Yokai and did as instructed. He gathered chakra and jumped up in the air to do the roundhousekick but acciedently hit his other leg, so he fell down on the ground hard.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm
(YOKAI?! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE XANTOS TO HIM! scream scream scream gonk scream scream scream scream )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm
((he he lol))

Shikana nodded, and sat down beneith a tree. "Could you show me some new jutsus when you're done sensei?" She asked him.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm
"Of course Shikana." said Xantos. He paused for a long time. He wanted to say something else, but sighed and sat under a tree thinking about things. He reached into his shirt, pulling out a gold chain with a container on it. He flicked open the small box, looking at the contents, letting out another deep sigh, closing the box and putting it back in his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am
Shikana nodded. "Thanks."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 pm
Xantos sat up, and walked over to Shikana. "Alright...water jutsu...let's see...oh!" He made several handseals then concentrated on the moisture near his hand. "Mizu no Yaiba." he said. A large blade of water formed in his hand. "Now, let's see you try."

Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff