Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:33 am
Mai blinked, and before she could catch herself, said, "Seems a bit of a long distance to go just for learning Japanese..."

Odd...she's the second foreigner I've met in a day.

"Um...well Australia is certainly a new place. I think the phone is hooked up at the house now-we just moved here ourselves. If you ever want to talk or something, you're welcome to call..." She scribbled down the number and handed it to Theresa, waiting for a reply before she went to join Kiara.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:44 pm
Mercuryangel
Mai blinked, and before she could catch herself, said, "Seems a bit of a long distance to go just for learning Japanese..."

Odd...she's the second foreigner I've met in a day.

"Um...well Australia is certainly a new place. I think the phone is hooked up at the house now-we just moved here ourselves. If you ever want to talk or something, you're welcome to call..." She scribbled down the number and handed it to Theresa, waiting for a reply before she went to join Kiara.

"yeah i know, that was their excuse anyay but i just think they wanted to move here for fun, i really don't know" Theresa grabbed the piece of paper "thanks" she said with a smile.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:56 am
Mai looked over her shoulder and saw Kiara patiently waiting. SHe bowed, and said nice to meet you. "Ja ne Theresa-san. Oh...you wouldn't happen to have a phone hooked up yet would you? So we can exchange numbers?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 am
Mercuryangel
Mai looked over her shoulder and saw Kiara patiently waiting. SHe bowed, and said nice to meet you. "Ja ne Theresa-san. Oh...you wouldn't happen to have a phone hooked up yet would you? So we can exchange numbers?"

"yep i have a phone hooked up, i will just give you my number" Theresa grabbed a small piece of paper out of her pocket and she also grabbed a pen out then wrote her number on the paper, "here" she smiled as she handed the paper to Mai.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:11 am
Mai smiled back as she accepted the paper. "Hope to see you again!! Ja!!" She turned and ran back to Kiara, waving at Theresa as she vanished out of sight. "You didn't have to wait for me Kiara-chan...thank you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:57 pm
Theresa smiled then she began walking home. Theresa soon got to a turn off "umm...which way..uhhh..crap!" she said as she knew that she was lost and it was getting dark.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:38 pm
Kiara smiled at Mai, "it's not a problem, I wouldn't want to keep you out too long" Kiara looked at the other girl, she was also looking a bit lost, "Come one Mai-chan, we'll drive to the other girl aswell, she looks lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:05 am
Mai nodded, as she too noticed the lost look on Theresa's face. Mai called out to the girl. "Theresa-san!!! Kiara-chan and I can give you a ride home!!"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:40 pm
Mercuryangel
Mai nodded, as she too noticed the lost look on Theresa's face. Mai called out to the girl. "Theresa-san!!! Kiara-chan and I can give you a ride home!!"

When someone called her she suddenly jumped and fell on the ground "o hey" she called out "and a lift would be great".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:30 pm
Kiara smiled at beckoned to Theresa, "Come along then, give me your address and I should be able to find it!"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:20 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara smiled at beckoned to Theresa, "Come along then, give me your address and I should be able to find it!"

"Okay" Theresa called out then she ran up to the car and handed Kiara a piece of paper with her address on it "here" she handed the paper to Kiara.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:49 am
Kiara looked at the paper, thought for a moment and then nodded, "Yes, i know the street, I'll drop you off after I drop Mai off"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:16 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara looked at the paper, thought for a moment and then nodded, "Yes, i know the street, I'll drop you off after I drop Mai off"

"Okay thanks soo much" she smiles then gets in the car but before she closed the door a small blue cat lept on her lap "hello little kitty" she smiled and closed the car door, and sat there patting the cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:36 am
Kiara got into the driver's seat and waited for Mai to take her seat.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Mai hopped into the back and buckled in. She noticed the cat and smiled. "That's a cute cat...is it yours?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games