Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm
"Well, that's nice to know, but that doesn't answer my question, darling," Rose responded. She looked down at the Phoenix scar on her arm, and suddenly wished she had a jacket. Letting new people see this much of her..Not something she was used to. "You don't have to hide..Or keep any distance," she added softly. "Although if you prefer to stay with Vahuka.." she trailed off, wearily taking her surroundings. "I suppose if you'd rather me leave, I could. Vahuka kind of..gives me the creeps. Not afraid of snakes or anything..He just seems like the type to find out secrets easily. But Im not leaving until you name something for me to do to help."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm
"He tends to have that effect on other animals, and for good reasons he didn't survive this long by being weak. If he wanted he could destroy any one of the dens. He doesn't because it would deprive him of conversation. He truly enjoys intelligent conversation. That and the remaining two would probably join to destroy him before the same fate befell him. Seeing as he wouldn't get out of his first den evisceration unscathed the thought of two others battling him would seem unwise." He pauses for a second as if distracted by something. "Before I forget, the answer to your question, you may stay if you wish, Although you may want to keep your distance I don't know why but in close proximity, my mind begins to meld with those around me."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 am
Missy
User Image

Missy looked up at Vexen with her mouth filled, "Bu.. iss, ohh..gooo!" she mumled with her mouth full, she chewed then swallowed, giggling a bit. Then she continued to eat, a bit slower.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Joko Marish

Jako yawned slightly as he had lied down, not realizing that he had fallen asleep for a few hours, maybe longer."What the? Did I fall asleep?" He asked to no one in particular, wondering where everyone else went.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

((School starts back Monday. I'm kinda excited. :3 I hope Princess will be back soon))

Vexen laughed as she watched Diana eat. She looked over her shoulder where she saw a sleepy Jako stirring awake. "Are you hungry Jako? Diana and I fried some food." The blood red Vixen nodded to the oasted Rabbits and fish. "There is also a raw Deer for the pups if you so wish to take it to them to naw on."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am
Joko Marish

Jako heard Vexen and turned to face her with a smile."I'm abit hungry after sleeping awhile." He said softly. He felt like that he slept for a long time, but he must have been tired earlier. He looked around, seeing the pups playing and the other wolves getting along with the others.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 am
"You might find that I'm different than the others, if you search," Rose said with a slight smile. "And it doesnt take much to destroy the dens..if you have an exact plan. Thats the thing about living like this--theres always a weak point." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "That's what puts me on edge on occasion...I dont know where our weak point is. As for the intelligent conversation....As long as he doesnt come to me for it, I'm good. I'd be tongue tied. Only things I know anything about are.." she stopped. "...Not snakes." she finished with an exhale. "So,besides this..disease..Why else do you keep away from everyone? Isnt training and all that nice junk important to you, like everyone else?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "I understand not wanting to tell your biggest mistake to everyone in the world..but its nice to have a few friends."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 pm
((For stories sake, you don't know my powers yet. Although I'm about to tell you))

Vale stared for a second, although maybe he was just looking at you, it was hard to tell as his entire eye is black so there was nothing to see really. "I don't need training, I've mastered my art, thousands of years of life has taught me my craft." He seemed to be deciding something. "I guess it won't do any real harm" a second after saying that his body became a mass of shadow and it stretched out taking a human form. And there it sat staring at you with brilliant red eyes. Visible to you now in the small makeshift swelling were small blue lights that slowly came into focus they filled the room as they drifted slowly about bouncing off the walls and passing through you. Whenever one would do so you'd get a flash of memory they weren't yours, that's for sure. "Spirits... Shadow" This voice seemed to have life in it, ironic that it hid a killer disease. "These are my mediums. And where do you think I get my Spirits?"  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Rose listened and watched all of this. It hit her a couple seconds later that this should scare her. All she did was smile. "If I knew, I wouldn't ask," she responded easily. He'd fit in in Harmony just fine... she told herself, shuddering slightly at the thought of anyone from the dens entering her homeland. "If you're trying to scare me off, it's not going to work, darling," she added, watching him. "Nor could you try to overtake me. You might work with spirits, but I work with nature itself.Figure that riddle out." She took the memories with ease, and was half way tempted to pass him some of her own. "And music," she said, a bit softer. "Vexen and the others here often use me for healing. When I'm not here, or in Har--" she stopped, and quickly inhaled, "--My homeland, I'm going down Memory Lane. If you dont already know what that is, I'll take you sometime." She remained quiet for a moment, and then added, "I wont judge you, you know. I might not exactly be your mother or your sister, but I have just as many secrets to hide." When she said this, she half-heartedly tried to cover the Phoenix scar on her arm. "Harming me is harder than it looks...If any sort of healing, or anything else you think might be capable of doing, would help you, feel free to ask." she nodded toward the outside, wherever it was. "Several times I almost died healing and helping the others. I wouldn't hesitate to do it for you, either. You, or anyone else thats involved in this."

((...Goddess, that was lengthy for Rose. Shes generally a mysterious chick.
*dies*
Class starts Tuesday for me, what about you guys? :3 ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

Diana Moved from her spot in the bush and back into the clearing towards Vexen. She looked to Diego who caught her eye. He trotted over to her side. Vexen looked at them questioningly. "Well?" she said softly. Diana Sighed. "During our travels, Diego and I had a run in with a shape changing witch. She had stalked us for a day or so because she had taken an interest in Diego."

Diego said nothing.

"Then she tried to attack us when I told her to get lost! We faught in our human forms and somehow...I guess from my powers she distinguished my connection to you." Vexen's eyes narrowed. "Describe her." she said simply.

"Bouncy black hair. Green eyes. Long black nails and a tattoo on the left side of her neck." Stated Diego. Vexen glanced at him then muttered. "Uhg, Leona. She's an..'acquaintance' from my darker days. She turned you into a panther?" She said to Diego. The Charming sniper nodded. "Said 'This is sure to get your attention so you can me back whats mine.'"
Vexen laughed. "How petty."

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm
((oh thats something the rest of us can work with, Phan..xP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 am
(( writers block, i'm not sure how to respond... sad ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

((It's fine, I'm just wondering where some of our other members went...>.<))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm
((I'm still here, just everyone kinda ditched me. I replied back to Vexen, when she asked Jako if he wanted some food, but she ignored him somehow. But I can repost again if that works.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

((I'm sorry! I wasn't ignoring))

Vexen nodded to Diego and Diana. The two walked off, Diego returned to Razi's side and Diana to Missy's. Diana playfully ruffled the wolf pups fur with her paw.

Vexen wandered over to Jako, bringing a rabbit with her. She laid it in front of him and then glanced over at Lia. "I hope you under stand that what happened at the lake was an accident." Vexen said to Jako. "Diana brought all this food as an apology."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games