Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm
The Nanashi that was with Ronnel, looked into the room. It was completely empty, and had white walls. He then was released from the genjutsu, and regained conciousness in the academy. 'Well, if there was something there, it is gone now.' Nanashi thought to himself.

The clone that was now to talking to Fenrir looked confused. "Zeramaru....Zeramaru.....hmmmm......I didn't know that he was skilled in genjutsu? Whenever he attacked, he only used puppets and summons. I'm afraid I can't help you track him down, either. Once again, I apologize." He finished, as he felt the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto smiled at the thumbs up and began to learn the last jutsu on the first scroll : Henge no jutsu. She decided that her target would be Nanashi. She focused her chakra and made the handsigns. Her first attempt created a lot of smoke but no transformation((1/2))

She wasn't going to let herself get down though. She tried again, this time turning into a close copy of Nanashi.{Yay, but now I am a boy.}She was momentarily saddened by this and changed back into herself."I don't think I like that jutsu too much." She said to herself.((2/2))

She picked up the second scroll that Nanashi had given her.{mmm...puppetry jutsu, now that's the stuff} She opened it and quickly got to work.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's hair stiffened up, but then shortly died back down to normal. He stared at the clone for a second before growling, "I see. In that case my business here is finished. As always I hope that relationships between Cloud and Sound can be as...trusting as they've always been." Fenrir then turned around and walked out the door. Once he was in the hall he slipped covered his sharingan and thought to himself, "So he is here."
exit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's hair stiffened up, but then shortly died back down to normal. He stared at the clone for a second before growling, "I see. In that case my business here is finished. As always I hope that relationships between Cloud and Sound can be as...trusting as they've always been." Fenrir then turned around and walked out the door. Once he was in the hall he slipped covered his sharingan and thought to himself, "So he is here."
exit

(He isn't here. He is at the chuunin exams.)

"Well you don't always have to use transformation jutsu to look like a guy." Nanashi said, seeing that that was what she probably thought wrong of the jutsu. "You can transform specific parts of your body as well, but that is a lesson for another day." Nanashi said, smiling.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 pm
Kimochi focused his chakra into his finger points. He wished to make chakra threads first. He put his right index finger on the puppet's head and focused his chakra on it. He then pulled his hand back and a chakra thread appeared. He countinously continued the chakra flow. He next put his right thumb on the back of the puppet and made a chakra thread. He moved his thumb and index, to cause the puppet's head to move back and forth and causing the puppet to elevate a few inches off the floor.(1/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto opened the scroll and got straight to work.She placed the puppet in front of her. Forming several handsigns she held out her hands. Several small strings formed connecting her to the puppet.((1/4))

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Makoto looked over at Nanashi."Specific parts?" She glanced down at her chest. It was flat at the moment."How does that work?"She took several steps towards him."I-if you don't mind." Makoto began to blush again.She thought to herself how idiotic this seemed. He was probably married or had a girlfriend, and here she is trying to flirt with someone she probably only had a mild infatuation with.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Sky0814
Kimochi focused his chakra into his finger points. He wished to make chakra threads first. He put his right index finger on the puppet's head and focused his chakra on it. He then pulled his hand back and a chakra thread appeared. He countinously continued the chakra flow. He next put his right thumb on the back of the puppet and made a chakra thread. He moved his thumb and index, to cause the puppet's head to move back and forth and causing the puppet to elevate a few inches off the floor.(1/4)

Kimochi Haruse He then made a string of chakra connect to the right arm of the puppet with his right middle finger. He made another chakra string with his right ring finger to connect to the puppet's right leg, and his chakra string from his right pinky finger connected to the puppets right hand. He moved the right side of the puppet in a marching fashion. he then made the puppet salute. (2/4)

Kimo then made 5 more chakra strings from his left hand and attached them to the same places as he did for his right hand. The puppet now was under Kimochi's full control. He moved the puppet around the room, by making its right leg and left leg move. He also made their right and left arm move back and forth to make a resembelence of a natural walking person. (3/4)

Kimochi now made the puppet drop in a ducking stance. The puppet now jumped in the air and perfomed a kick. He walked over to a bag of ninja tools and picked one up throwing it across the room. Kimochi then made the puppet chatter it's teeth by moving the head back and forth. He released the chakra strings. To be sure he mastered the skill, he decided to reatach the strings from afar. He walked 10 feet away from the puppet and sent 10 chakra strings across the room at the puppet. He then made the puppet walk with him towards his mentor. The puppet stuck its hand out and shook Kimo's mentor hand. (4/4 Puppet Technique learned)"I'm ready for my test."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm
"Why yes, here, I shall demonstrate." Nanashi said, pulling his sleeve up, to reveal his bare arm. "See? Nothing out of the ordinary with my arm. Now, watch what happens to it when I use the jutsu." He said, pulling the sleeve back down and running through the seals. When he finished, smoke came from his sleeve and out of the collar of his shirt. He then rolled up his sleeve to reveal a feral arm, the arm itself looked like a leg of a tiger, though his hand remained normal. "See the difference?" He asked her.

(LOL He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he is seven years older than you.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 pm

(20? That won't stop me)
"That's so cool!"Makoto reached out to touch his arm. Before she did, however, she pulled back."M-may I...touch it?"Nanashi certainly knew some cool tricks.

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 pm
"Of course you may." Nanashi said with a smile. He reached his arm out for her to touch the velvet like fur. "Though, after that, you should get back to your training, so I can test you and Kimochi."

(Then we will just have to change your age XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm

(Or it could be forbidden...)
Makoto reached out and touched Nanashi arm."It's soft."She walked back over and resumed her practicing. She reattached her strings to the puppet. She made the puppet stand up and tried to move it head back and forth.((2/4))

After she got the hang of that, Makoto started to walk the puppet around. She walked the puppet around the room several times to make sure she could do it while sitting down. She then made the arms move around and form more complex motions.((3/4))

Makoto made the puppet walk over to the board and pick up a piece of chalk before setting it back down. Feeling confident in her abilities, she did a practice dance with the puppet before walking over to Nanashi.{Okay, you can do this!}"I'm ready to be tested as well."She said while standing next to the other student.((4/4))

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Nanashi smiled as he canceled the jutsu on his arm after Makoto touched it. He walked back to his desk and grabbed something from it. Before Kimochi or Makoto could see what he grabbed, it was already flying towards their heads. The sound of fluttering fabric could be heard as it got closer to their heads.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff