Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm
Tys clone walked in to the grounds."Zenmaru needs a volenteer that will receive a unbeleiveable about of power.He is also the best puppet master in all the villages."Tys clone smiled as it waited for the people to respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 pm
(Kai, Nanashi is already there, and you didn't make a clone.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 pm
Firu Shinra
(Kai, Nanashi is already there, and you didn't make a clone.)

((Yea its in my last post.And just cus your there doesnt mean we cant get a student.Hey instead can i take your rpc thats in rain?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 pm
(PM)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm
(( ok i sent the pm))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 pm
Kimochi heard the announcedment of a volunteer in need. He wanted to find something that would get the cold memories of his parents from his mind and lose all emotion for the day he had cried several hors was the worst day of his life. He walked up to Ty and said,"Am I allowed to ask for more details. I have heard of Zenmaru for his name decends from far lands, but there is much talk that he makes human puppets. This is found un human because bodies deserve a proper burial. If I jion you(plural), will I learn the skill of human puppet creation. I have two people I wish to make into puppets. And forget your name or your work, I only wish to benefit from you and Zenmaru." Kimochi didn't wait for an answer. He made sure his puppet scroll was hidden and that his hood hid his face. He didn't like introductions at all.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 pm
Tys clone smiled."I myself was just sent to get a volenteer.All i know is that he and I will not kill you, and you will not become a human puppet."Tys clone smiled once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm
Kimochi nodded singaling agreement. Somethig semmed strange though,he hadn't known the purpose of the man. But Kimochi didn't intend on hanging onto life like his parents once had. If he was in danger, he was sure the Otokage would be watching. So he nodded once more. "Where to?"  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm
Tys clone nodded back."To show our support what would you like to learn?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:41 pm
"Well first, finish the creation of these C rankde puppets, teach me to control them both at a time, using one hand for each, all puppetry justu, including the human puppet technique. I know this will take time, so for starters make these puppets."
Kimochi handed the man his puppet scroll for Wolverine and then gave him the blueprints for the Sabertooth scroll.

Puppet Name: Wolverine
Puppet Rank: C
Description: Wolverine resembles a wolf and has distinctive wolf features. He had an artificial fur covering wooden structure giving it the full look of a real wolf. It aslo has shapened steel as claws and teeth. The steel is sharp enough to give minor scapes and cut through the flesh of an animal(humans are animals).

Mouth(not made):has a tube filled with poisonious gas. Once tube is empty, 20 senbon are stored for use.

Tounge(not made): Is a kunai that has wire attached and can be shot out of mouth and controled by chakra threads

Neck(not made):storage compartment, where papers and small personal items may be kept

Front paws(not made):have a hole in the middle and can shoot wire from the hole.

Back paws:chuunin level jump

Poison gas(not made): The poison gas causes breathing to be painfull(like a sore throat), after 3 post of having been in the poison, any cuts that were exposed when in poison gas become green and infected. The user becomes weak and feels sick after 5 post. Once ten post is reached, the shinobi began to lose eyesight.

Speed:Chuunin

Weak joint:neck-if hit causes neck to brake and puppet to be unusable. Made of wood, flamable.

Picture :

User Image

Username:Sky0814
RPC: Kimochi Haruse

Puppet Name: Sabertooth(not made)
Puppet Rank: C
Description(not made): Sabertooth resembles a wolf and has distinctive wolf features. He had an artificial fur covering wooden structure giving it the full look of a real wolf. It aslo has shapened steel as claws and teeth. The steel is sharp enough to give minor scapes and cut through the flesh of an animal(humans are animals).

Mouth(not made):has a tube filled with black smoke. Once tube is empty, 20 senbon are stored for use.

Tounge(not made): Is a shuriken that has wire attached and can be shot out of mouth and controled by chakra threads

Neck(not made):storage compartment, where papers and small personal items may be kept

Front paws(not made):have a hole in the middle and can shoot senbon from the hole.

Back paws:chuunin jump

Smoke(not made): only a chuunin with sharp visionary skillls or a kekkei genkei(any rank) can manage to see through.

speed:chuunin

Weak joint:neck-if hit causes neck to brake and puppet to be unusable. Made of wood, flameable.

Picture :

User Image  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 pm
The clone grabbed the scrool and looked over them."Well i made my puppets with Zenmaru and they have not failed me yet."Ty smiled "What are your elements?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 pm
"I have sound, wind, and in need of unlocking earth, but I am told that I need an extra chakra supply that can only come from training." Kimochi said coldly. He hoped the man didn't think of them as friends.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 pm
Tys' clone laughed."Ok, thats easy.Is there any where you would like to know before we head off?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm
This question gave Kimochi a sense of suspion, but he ignored it seeing no use of knowing any area. "No, we should get going before my squad realizes my disappearance."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm
Tys clone smiled."If you would plz follow me." Tys clone wlaked out and headed for the room.

((post here before you post there))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games