Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 am
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan's eyes opened slowly, the dojo was dormant , not a sound could be heard. The blue tinted windows began to shine their own ray of light into the dojo. The vast room was filled with darkness and ominous aura's. As he inhaled and exhaled, the purple aura began to slowly gain strength around him, flaring low then shooting upward as he exhaled. His usual turquoise gaze was now a dark orchid color, as his eye color had changed in his transformation, as did his morals and chakra. His facial expression would lead one to believe he was in need of rest, the deep bags under his eyes would only strengthen the hypothesis. His arms then casually began to stretch out, and forward until his palms were flat on the floor boards. Ryugan's fingertips then dug into the floor boards, the wood began to sink and crack as Ryugan made his fingers ingrown. Using his fingertips, Ryugan pushed himself onto his feet, where he shook briefly, as he had to regain balance, his knees were numb. The aura around him grew weaker and weaker, before fading into thin air, dispersing as if a passing wind had blown it away. "....And just as the moon rises...." The words fled his lips soothingly, Ryugan's tone of voice was tranquil, yet pernicious. His right arm bent, his forearm pointed toward the ceiling tile as his hand opened fully, his fingers clinching inward as his nails were sharped at his fingertips. Ryugan's face now was simply void of emotion, though a perturbing smirk masked his lips as his eyes frigidly gazed at his hand. " ...I shall rise over all who stand in my way.." Suddenly, a small purple fire formed around each of Ryugan's fingertips, his violaceous eyes lit up at the sight. Ryugan's hands clinched, and as they did the tiny flames dispersed. He then gazed up at the symbol in the dojo, his smirked all but evaporated. "......" Ryugan then turned around abruptly exiting the dojo then exiting the manor.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am
Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxEx-kagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

Regula dropped from the sky right in front of the front door of the manor. He opened the door and slipped inside. He wondered if his brother was around. He was truly the only person which he desired to talk to. He was slightly angry but he was happy to be alive.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

XXXX

" You.." a voice would call out from the doorway as he entered the manor. Ryugan's eyes were as they were the day he dismantled his brother and passed on killing him. The sight of Regula would make him angry. His brother was far too soft.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 am

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula spun around. His eyes surprisingly taking on the same appearance as Ryugan's. "Dammit Ryugan! If I were only stronger it would've been you who had your eyes torn from your face!" he said. He let his anger settle down. "That is why I came here. I wish to ask you to teach me. You claim me to be soft and weak then show me how to be strong and unforgiving!" Regula demanded.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 am

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

XXXX

Ryugan would let the mood linger, he wouldn't answer immediately. He would indeed train his brother but he wished for him to see his won wrongs, to see why his brother depicted him in such a way. "..Your soft...You are...Our bloodline ends with me..so it seems..the reason you still live...because I believe you have it in you..it needs to be found.." Ryugan's entire focus was of his brother, until a white bug, a creation of his, flew through and landed on his shoulder. A large smirk then spread across Ryugan's face. " Hmm..seems I'll be needing some aid..I have two ninja's in mind..yourself and Kamizuki..Well..fetch the ninja and we can begin..It's time I actually prepare myself..it seems I'll be adding and abundant amount of known names to my killed list.." Ryugan then threw off his cloak, revealing him in pants with his group's seal and a strengthen carbon fiber shirt with no sleeves, his eyes open as he had a devilish smirk. Ryugan was ready as always but, he decided to be twice as ready, to zero in on any and every weakness he could tie to himself, and an obvious one instantly came to mind.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 am

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula allowed Ryugan's words to linger on within his head. It seemed he would have to prove himself powerful to Ryugan but one thing which he did not understand was what Ryugan viewed as power. He sighed. "Kamizuki, eh? As you wish my brother," he said as he made his way towards the exit. He then turned around. "I'm curious to know, who is it we are to attack?" Regula asked curiously.

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 am

User Image

XXXX

"Tis not an attack..but a swift retaliation and extermination...Completely just in my eyes.." His tone was serious but, he stilled smiled with eagerness, Ryugan hadn't had any fun in a while and Killing off past enemies would be especially fun. Ryugan was simple giddy, he could not wait to dismantle his foes..if the ninja wasn't lying, then in a weeks time his foes would come for him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 am

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula nodded his head. "I see... then I shall be off. Once I return with Kamizuki I have a few things which I wish to learn before we go on this great extermination," Regula said with a slight grin. He needed to become more powerful. He felt especially weak compared to Ryugan. He stepped out of the building and leaped into the air only to be caught by his pet Pegasus, a large, winged lion. He took off after the source of Kami's chakra.

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 pm

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula appeared before the manor once more. He stepped inside and looked towards his brother. "He's coming," he simply said. He leaned up against a wall and began to think of how well he would do out on the battlefield. After the fight with Ryugan he no longer felt confident in his own power.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

The twenty-one year old entered the building with the kunoichi who he had kidnapped. He changed her name from Zephaniah to Kiyomi. He ran his tan hand through his ebony hair. His sanguine eyes were hidden behind a pair of extremely dark sunglasses, so dark they were reflective. He wore a mere leather jacket, white shirt, jeans and boots but underneath it all was his ANBU attire. This included his metal forearm guards, shin guards, and metal chestplate. His two "pistols" were holstered underneath each arm. His Wakazashi was strapped to his back and his lefthanded gauntlet gleamed in the light. "Hello, Ryugan," he said with a slight smile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

XXXX

Ryugan turned towards his brother's direction the instant his foot was placed inside the manor. He gave a slight nod at his brothers words and then went back to waiting on the ninja. Once the ninja finally showed up Ryugan's eyes would meet his upon his entrance. He could see he had brought a visitor also. The man simply turned to face the shinobi, his eyes calm as he expressed no emotion, a focused stare embedded in his face. "..So...Katsuro?.." Ryugan said in an inquisitive tone. What people didn't know was that cloud was wired so that Ryugan could find out things that were important, as were people he were weary of. Ryugan knew what he had done to the ninja, though they were not quite allies, Ryugan wanted the motive of the assailant. He rose his head a bit, the slight shadow cast on his face ran up as he moved his head. " Tell me...why did you kill this shinobi.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image

Zephaniah kept quite, as the man talked to Kamizuki..she did not have to listen to his rules..that she had to say her name was different. She owed her captor nothing. The fact that he let her out to train for a bit was something that she did not understand either. In this mans presence, she felt under dressed in her bleach white scrub pants and shirt. Her tongue also felt heavy..~How had he known?~ She thought to herself. He might have been their, sense she was knocked out most of the battle.

Othiara -Tfs-

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki was shocked that Ryugan had known but did not express this. He looked at Ryugan. A slight sigh escaped his lips. "There are several reasons. He was a danger to Kumogakure. Regula declared war against Iwa so I merely took out Iwa's general for Regula. And he was supposed to die in the attack on Iwagakure. He did not so I took him out. I understand you are a user of the forbidden Edo Tensei... Would you like him... To later summon?" Kamizuki asked the high ranking shinobi curiously. He began to think of what were to happen to him. Ryugan was quite unpredictable. He may lose his head right there and then. Kamizuki was no match for Ryugan at all.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 am

User Image

XXXX

Ryugan's brow rose up a bit, his eyes peered at the ninja diligently so he could get a good feel of the ninja's words. Ryugan almost killed the same ninja when he had stolen a student of his, and abruptly challenged him for her. Of course, Ryugan still being alive would tell one that he was the victor, just his plans were interrupted, so he hadn't carried out a thing. Now, on this situation, Ryugan completely understood Kamizuki's motive, it was too protect the village, he took out the biggest threat as his first mission. Kamizuki had a similar mindset to Ryugan when he loyally killed for the cloud village. He took out the Rock's head, if cloud wanted to exterminate them, now would be the perfect timing. Ryugan knew almost instantly that Rock's first reaction would be complete and utter confusion, they would be frantic and probably elect a new kage but thins would still be out of order. See, Ryugan pictures cloud as a body, and Kamizuki basically just beheaded it, he single handily ended the life of a Kage. " Katsuro was...too weak..I have nothing to do with the man's body..You may do as you please with the man's feeble remains...." Ryugan fully understood this ninja's position now, he was in hiding, a good assassin knew how to cover his tracks, and he was sure he did that, sooo now he would simply act as if nothing happened but...no assassination ever went that perfectly. Ryugan's orchid eyes enticingly gazed into the eyes of the female who was present in the home, a face he had never seen before, definitely from cloud she was not. Ryugan then smirked a bit, his eyes shut as he then uttered casually " So..She's a captive..and you can't decide on what to do with her because she saw..or knows...You don't want your name to get out..right now..your home free..." The man's arms quickly rose to his chest were he tangled his arms until they were folded properly, a look of amusement still spread across his face. Ryugan took much pride in his skills as an assassin, so he would laugh at others mistakes. Another reason why Ryugan smiled? Well, he knew a very simple solution, one only those with cold hearts could do easily and without any hesitation. " So..Have you contemplated killing her yet..." He said in a highly amused tone, an extremely short laugh followed after. Ryugan just knew the ninja had, he was obviously still trying to be nice, something skilled assassins were not.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:10 am
(Oh gee thanks...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers