Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Faleicia shook her head "No i deserved it. I still do, if you wish i'll leave." she looked away, another lost home.
"I hope you know i wasn't trying to hurt you i just didn't want anyone to get hurt." she told him agian. SHe didn't want anyone to think shed hurt them, while she may be cold at times she wasn't cruel.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Shane smiled back and put his head on her shoulder. He looked out the window to the blue sky. He was happy. Happier than he had ever been in his life. He lived for this moment, and all the hurts of the past seemed to melt away in this instant. "You know, I found this really great grove in the depths of the woods." he said as he looked at her without moving his head. "I can take you there if you want. It can be like our little sanctuary when things get out of hand." he grinned a bit.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Lucien looked Faliecia squarely in the eyes. "No." he said firmly. "You will not leave. There's no reason for you to. If anyone should be leaving it's me. I just proved I can't handle power." he knew these words to be true, but he just couldn't handle the thought of leaving these students to themselves, of leaving the home he had crafted himself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm

"If you leave whom shall i practice my culinary arts on?" she asked grinning.Then she rembered something
"Oh that reminds me," she hands him a blue glowing cookie "Here, i didn't know who else would eat it, its embued with a calming potion i..uh..bought." SHe smiled at him. "Go on i'm 92 percent sure its not poisonous."

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Lucien laughed as he took the cookie. "Thank you kindly." he replied as he took a bite out of it. It was warm and chewy, and as soon as he swallowed, he felt a calming sensation spread throughout his body. Although it probably didn't have anything to do with the cookie, he felt oddly sleepy, and yawned. "Boy, I don't know why, but I'm tired all of a sudden. And this time it's not just laziness." he added with a chuckle. "It might have something to do with what just happened, all that magic use cant be good for anyone." he reasoned, and snapped his fingers. He instantly appeared in his quarters, and plopped down on his bed. As soon as he hit it, he fell asleep.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Faliecia sighed
"Kali come along, i never finished my snooping." she laughed and with Tigress in tow she headed off in the direction of a building that looked like a minature hospital. Stepping in it she asaw it probably was a hospital. She heard some voices and she went to see who they belonged to, best to know everyone at this school.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

MAJOR UPDATE!!

Alright, everyone! The Summary section is finally up! There you will find a summary of the major events that have happened thus far. The Summary section is on the "directions" post, so look for it there!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Hana nodded. 'I'd like that. Especially,' she added, 'if demons will have a hard time finding it!' she grinned. Perhaps this way they wouldn't be interrupted.

((OOC: heehee, sorry EvilNinjaDude... nothing against you personally! X3

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Faliecia knocks on the door where the voices were coming from.
"Um is anyoen in there? this is Professor faliecia and i'm new so i'm trying to meet eevryone." she told its inhabitants.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 pm

((OOC - Sorry for the delay... - ))

Zann hadn't ignored Lucien purposely. He'd fallen into a trance of sword-fixing. The knocking had knocked him from his trance, but he was too late to answer the door. "I better go find him." Zann said to himself. He left his blade, almost fized, to look for Lucien. Eventually he came to Lucien's quarters, and knocked on the door. "Lucien, It's me. Zann. I'm ready for my punishment." Zann said through the door, not even sure Lucien was in there.

((EDIT - 'heal' to 'fix' - ))

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Sighing Faliecia went off to bug Lucien, now that she knew he wouldn't hurt her she felt better.
She saw a boy infront of the door to Luciens quarters.
"Hello." she told him. she let her cold facade fall over her agian.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:42 pm

((OOC - Lord Malaroth, nice new guild and thanks for the invite (-:

Zann was not surprised to see somebody else trying to see Lucien. "Hey." Zann said to Faliecia. "So, why are you seeing Lucien?" Zann asked.

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Faliecia grinned
"I wanted to bug him." she frowned at the door she kicked it open.
"There, Hey Lucien don't cha know its rude to keep people waiting?!!" she shouted down into the room
"Hey you cna go ahead, i can wait." she told Zann wiht a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:54 pm

"Oh, Please. I can wait for punishment." Zann said, smiling. Especially punishment for almost killing another student." His frown disappeared. "But, I should probably go in first. I've delayed as much as it is." Zann said her, and knocked loudly on the door, and heard a crack come from the door. "whoops." Zann said sarcastically.

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games