Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Daisuke got angry swooped by david picked him up and flew straight in the air he grinned "Still wanna dip my wings in sauce? Feel free you'll just die"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm
Iskara sighed. “they act like children.” “Daisuke, bring him back down here right now. I want both of you on the ground this instant.” She was getting angry now.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Daisuke glared slightly then dropped david in a bush and crossed his arms pouting "No i'm not coming down there" He looked away from iskara slightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm
“Very mature Daisuke. You need to stop this right now.” She screamed at him. “Your really starting to bug me kid.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:36 pm
Daisuke stuck his tongue out at iskara "Thats my job..i'm here to bug you.." Daisuke decided it best not to make her any madder he landed on the ground softly and hung his head "Nevermind..i'm sorry.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Iskara straitened her skirt, took a deep breath and started walking again. She came to a stop under a bare tree with a long stone bench under it. She sat on it and patted the space next to her, telling Daisuke to come sit.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 pm
Daisuke looked at her then walked over to her slightly he then sat down alittle further then where she wanted him too sit "Are you mad at me..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:52 pm
“No, no I’m not. I just want to know why you feel the need to be so rebellious all the time?”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm
Daisuke scooted over slightly "I..dont like being a slave..i want to be able to do what i want..so i do.." He looked at the ground slightly "And...it's kind of fun.." He smiled slightly to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 pm
David jumped from the bush and turned into a wolf in mid air and lept on the demons lap stepping on his grotch and hoping net to his masters side.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Daisuke groaned and grabbed david and glared "Your done david.." he whiped david at a tree and sighed "Damn david..that hurt" He grabbed his crotch slightly "Ugh" He moved onto the other side of the tree and yawned  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
(( no ones posting in mai group RP thingabob T-T -looks in other topics- >.> ))  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 pm
David yell from hitting the tree but got up and cakled at he felow slaves pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm
((Sorry sorry razz )) Xiallen walked out of the arcade boredly "Ugh that didnt go so well.." He climbed inside of his car and decided to go home he turned around and drove to his driveway he pulled up and got out he then handed his keys to his ballet and walked to the door he opened his mail box and found a letter from iskara "Hmm..iskara sent me a letter?" he walked inside the door and waved at rose and andie slightly "Finish your work guys?" He asked them sitting on the couch softly and rested his legs on the arm he ripped open the letter and pulled the note out "Hmm so iskara's hosting a ball i see.." He sighed slightly then looked at rose and andie "Would you like to go to this ball with me?" He looked towards andie "Your sister can come if she wakes up" he grinned slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm
farmman
David yell from hitting the tree but got up and cakled at he felow slaves pain.
Daisuke glared at david "Do you want to die david..? I can drop you from as high as i want..then Splat!" He made a splatted sign with his hands  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games