Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image
As Leoni and Sonija reach the hut, he sensed the demon as they walk closer towards the hut. Leoni looked around and then did a double take and pointed towards the marsh where the demon was standing."There he is. Don't let your guard down for a second. Just follow my lead."Leoni stood by Sonija's side.

User Image
"Well, well, well, if it isn't my damned, half-sh*t-bred grandson. What do you want this time, do you want another a**-whooping? Do you want another story on how I killed your mother? Oh, and what is this, you brought a little whore with you. Hello.....ah, you are the king of hell's offspring, I knew you were just like my half-sh*t-bred grandson. Now what will the neighbors think of my yard now. I have two huge pieces of sh*t on my yard. What in the hell do you two sh*t-breed's want with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
When the angel stopped infront of him, Julian also came to a slow stop, his eyes dull and apethedic. He could no longer feel a connection with Sonija, and feared that he really had lost her. "No, I didnt kill him." Julian said, his tone flat and emotionless. He looked at the angel for a moment then began to fly once more, simply passing by him. "But blame me if you want- I wont stop you if you decide to attack. Hell you would be doing me a favor if anything.." Julian said as he slowly continued to fly, having really lost any reason to live now that Sonija was gone. His wings almost seemed to droop as he flew, and just by his voice alone and the dullness of his eyes it was clear that the fallen had given up... given up once and for all.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image The angel watched as Julian continued to fly by after speaking and turned to him with Julian's back facing and said, "I know you did not do it". The angels voice still giving off a shocking deepness to it and then he flew to Julian again and said, "Tell me; why is it you seem to have lost all reason to live?". The angel was trying to help now and tried to dim down his voices effect. As he flew next to Julian his armor still shined in a rainbow of colors.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
Leoni stared at the demon and stepped forward and then ran towards him and generated an orb and it was swirling in his hand. As he grew closer, the swirling orb intensified. Leoni threw the orb on the ground and he fell through, reappearing behind him and Leoni slashed at his back with his sword.

User Image
Seeing that he has fallen for one of his grandson's traps, he decided to get straight to business. He swiftly turned around and grabbed his grandson by the neck and held him up and he watched his cursed grandson sqirm."Did you really think that you could kill me by just slashing at my back side?"  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 pm
Sonija saw her opening and with out thinking ran up and stabbed her katana threw his armor and into his back through his stomach. "Die, now." She said emotionless and uncaring. She had lost her will to live and if she died in the fight she didn't care. She had lost Julian...but she wasn't going to let this ******** kill another person.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Leoni was released from his grandfather's grip and he held his throat and tried to signal to Sonija to get out of the way but it was too late.

User Image
Seeing the blade sticking out of his stomach, he swiftly turned around and grabbed the little whore by her neck and picked her up and slammed her into the ground. He pulled out the blade and shoved it through her left leg."Really now? You really think you have the skills to defeat me. Ha! Don't make me laugh. Your sword poses no threat to my life. The only weapons that can kill me are held by my own family. Which there are only two left in this world. My spear and my daughter's sword. Now I do believe that it is time to die, princess." He raised his spear and was about to plunge it into the little whore's heart.

User Image
"You really do talk too much, grandfather.Leoni was right behind him and with his mother's sword, he plunged it through his heart."I love you grandfather, now die and pass on all your powers and knowledge to me. Your rightful heir."  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Sonija screamed out in pain as her katana went through her leg. JULIAN! Her mind screamed in agony as her last thought before she passed out from pain and blood loss as the katana had severed her main artery and she was bleeding out. All Sonija could think was about how she saw Julian turning his back on her.."I am sorry my love.." she thought before she lost herself to the darkness that took her over and she passed out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
Leoni almost forgot about Sonija. He rushed to he side and tore off a piece of his clothing and wrapped it around her leg and picked her up and took her into his grandfather's hut. He cleared off a table and laid her upon it and got to work on healing her leg. He whispered to her."Sonija, I'm sorry about this." He put his hands over her leg and began healing her leg.  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
Julian was about to say something to the angel who now flew next to him when he suddenly heard a voice scream in his mind. It was Sonija's voice, and she sounded in pain, she sounded like... like she needed him. Immediatly all of the pain, all of the anger, all of the sorrow that Julian had felt towards Sonija was obliterated, and replaced only with love. Sonija! Julian screamed back in his mind, knowing now that the girl had never done him wrong and truly did love him. Right then Julian felt something within him begin to change, and knew something was about to happen, though he didnt know or could even begin to understand what. His limbs began to tremble and the only eye he had left closed tight as something began to change from the inside out.

Then, as if it was radiating from the fallen angel himself there was a blinding flash of light then seemed to stretch outwards for miles, lighting up the sky over Japan. When the white light faded away, a different figure stood in Julian's place. The man no longer had two black wings, but instead six equally large brilliant white wings, whiter then new fallen snow. And this man now had two eyes to Julian's one, and each of the eyes looked as if they were made of a white fire, burning bright and dazzling. The scythe Julian once carried was now gone as well, and had been replaced with a different weapon, though it was larger than the one Julian previously held. This new being was infact Julian, though he was no longer a fallen angel. He had been transformed into a Seraphim- the highest of angels and guardians of the throne of the Creator himself.

Julian took in a deep breath and then exhaled, a new sense of power and purpose coursing through his veins. Just then, there was a different voice within Julian's mind- one more powerful and awe insipring than any he had ever heard before.
My son, you have finally realized what Love really is. You had been chosen at birth to be one of my guardians, but you first had to prove to me that you knew what it was like to have an unconditional love, the likes of which you cannot be taught to know. the powerful voice said, belonging to that of the Creator himself. Without a word Julian shot through the skies, now flying faster than he ever had with his new six white wings, his eyes burning like white fiery coments in his skull.

It took Julian only moments to reach Sonija, who was being carried by the half-demon into a sort of hut. Julian did not approach at first, but instead hovered in the skies as they entered the shack, his six white wings flaired out to each side as he hovered. Once they had entered the hut through, Julian gently floated down to the ground, pulling in his wings a little once he was on the ground. He slowly walked towards the hut, his large double-sided scythe in hand, and stopped at the enterence way, gently pushing open the rickety door. He simply stood there in the doorway, his white fiery eyes gazing on Sonija and his large wings tucked in just enough so that he could fit in the doorway, but it was very clear that there were six of them, not two.
Sonija... Julian sent to her, though he did not move his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 pm
Sonija was still unconscious but her mind and her heart could feel his presence and reached out to him. "Julian." It sighed out to him relieved and complete again feeling him close, and hearing his voice like silk. Her heart and mind drunk in the voice and burned it into her mind. It knew it was only a few hours since she had heard it...but it seemed like eternity.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Leoni looked over his should and saw the ugly one and smiled in relief to see that it was just the ugly one and not his presumed dead grandfather."You know, ugly one, I thought you were my grandfather for a second. Hmph....but you are not so I have no reason to be alarmed. I am just about done healing her leg, so you can get back to your bonnie lass. Savy?"Leoni concentrated to hurry up with healing her so he could go back to his grandfather's corpse and inherit his awesome power and knowledge. Leoni finished healing Sonija's leg and he got up and walked towards the newly formed ugly one. He stood eye to eye with the ugly one. You know, you are really lucky to have someone care for you. She really cares for you. Oh, and for your information, I wasn't trying to steal your lover away from you, I find love to be weak and meaningless and when you are up against a creature like the one out there and you have your loved one around. Lets just say it can get you and/or your loved one killed. I will be alone forever and that is just the way I like it. Leoni walks past the ugly one and leaves the two lovebirds alone. He walks over and kicks his grandfather's corpse."You almost had me worried for a second, I actually thought that I was going to lose to you again. Wake up, you old goat!!!!"Leoni punches his grandfather's head.

User Image
He opens his eyes and punches his grandson in the face."If you would just give me a chance to get you goddam hybrid!!!! I curse the day your mother, my only daughter, gave her life to save you from the angel that took her life!!!! Damn hybrid, you know one day you will learn to respect me. I'm the only family you have left....*cough* *cough* Ok, back to business, so are you ready to inherit my abilities and knowledge?" He held out his hand to his grandson.

User Image
Leoni took his grandfather's hand and nodded."Yes, grandfather, I am ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
Julian didnt say a word as the half-demon adressed him, he instead just starred at him with his new fiery eyes, though when the creature was done he nodded and moved slightly, letting him pass through the doorway. Once he was gone, Julian slipped over to Sonija's side as she lay on the table, genly taking her hand in his own. His wings were outstretched now, and almost seemed to radiate thier own glow they were so white and brilliant. Sonija, open your eyes. I have something to show you. Julian sent to her, not speaking yet for he did not know what the transformation had done to his voice, though he had a feeling it was different then what it had been before his transformation into a Seraphim.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image The angel warrior master watched as Julian changed. When his transformation was over he notice Julian had become a guardian. The angel warrior master bowed in respect and then stood again as Julian took off. The angel followed him. Eventually the angel master arrived well after Julian and smashed into the ground and waited outside the hut he followed Julian to. He called inside the house with a booming voice, "Creature that has slain Sir Nathan!! Come out here!!". The angel was still well pissed off at his sons death and was going to kill the one responsible no matter what when he had the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
Sonija heard his voice telling her to open her eyes. Her heart beat faster and her she took a breath out. "Julian." She said softly as she turned her face to the light and her tightened on Julian's. She opened her eyes slowly as the light was bright. Her eyes adjusted and she looked up Julian's face. "Julian?" Sonija asked in amazement at what she saw. His wings, and yes she saw there was multiple she wasn't sure how many yet. She started to sit up and felt a little dizzy but made it up with her elbows propping her up. She turned her face to him again and looked into his..eyes. Yes, there were two! But they weren't the icy blue. They were like white fire. It didn't scare her...it actually made him look more like a guardian angel than before. "It is you Julian!" Sonija said with amazement jumping from the table and into his arms. "Oh my love!" She said throwing her arms around his neck crying in happiness.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Leoni felt an amazing surge of power and knowledge flow through his body, like thousands of volts were being sent through his body and going on a roller coaster ride. Leoni almost passed out a few times but he managed to keep a hold of his grandfather's hand."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING.........IS..........HAPPENING......TO.......MY.........BOOOOODYYYYY.....!!!!!!!!" Leoni's form was changing into a greater hybrid, he was growing taller, and much more stronger than he imagined. He yelled with excruciating pain with this new form he was taking, his wings were changing and growing. Horns were growing out of his head, like he was changing into a fully fledged demon. He yelled with all of his might and then the transformation was complete and he was a newly formed being. He panted and panted and then he looked over at a puddle to see what the transformation had done to him.
User Image
He looked at his newly shaped face and newly grown horns."Wow, I look just like a full demon. I like it." He looked over at his grandfather and bows and he hears a voice calling for him and he goes over towards the voice and sees that an angel is intruding in his grandfather's yard. "You there! What business do you have with me?"  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff