Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 pm

User Image

Jake listened to her instructions and smiled, she really knew her stuff. He picked up the knife and looked it for a moment.
"You know you want do, do it you coward." "May as well, life isnt worth living anyway." "See she agrees so just do it already." He instead moved the knife to where she told him along the spine and despite his inner turmoil he cut it as she asked. He then set the knife aside and glanced at it before turning back to her. "Ah so butter hold in the toxins." He gave her a smile trying to turn his mind from the blade that sat nearby. "Take it, take it and release them from their torment." "I wont....I cant..." "You think she loves you? This is nothing more than convenience, she will leave you the first moment a real man shows up." He bit his lip hard to silence the voices as they spoke in unison for him to take it. After a few seconds they calmed and he heard them only distantly. He looked back at her and smiled apologetically. "Sorry...sometimes they just dont know when to shut up." Though even as he went back to work his eyes looked at the knife every now and then.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah found herself walking on the beach. She had closed off from everyone the moment they had gotten to the beach house. She didn't think of herself as alone at the moment, knowing someone was nearby in the house, and she had the fishies in the lake water next to her. Although, now that she thought about it, weren't fish animals?

She looked at the water, biting her lip, then ran back up to the house, screaming her head off for three reasons. One, fish were indeed animals. Two, they were wild animals at that when in the lake. And three, she wanted to see if anyone noticed she hadn't spoken since they had decided on movie.

She bursted in through the back door, not quite sure what room she was in as she continued to scream. Once done,she slummed to the floor, back against the wall, head in her hands.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Marie gave a soft smile, letting her hands slip from Decker's shoulder's when he started to calm down and placed a hand on his, she wanted to make him better, or try to help. Jacky would have wanted the same thing and thats who she looked out for. She pursed her lips, it had to be something, things like that didn't just happen out of nowhere. Hearing him said he mixed drugs she nodded "Do you still do that? Is there any way to get it out of your system?"She asked, she remembered he had said something about wanting to stop doing drugs. That might have been the problem, she had never heard of that before but she was certainly no doctor so she thought it completely possible, anything was possible. So maybe, he really did just need a support system, he needed someone to help him. Not just someone but an actual group. They had to stick together. That was the truth, and no buts about it. "Decker, have you ever thought that it might be the drugs you take that makes you see these things?"She asked, he did drugs but he probably hadn't thought that it was the cause to the problem of seeing things. From the way he was shaking he must have seen horrible things, Jackson did too but she had learned to ignore it unless things touched her or, like earlier, it was just something you couldn't ignore.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He shook his head.
"It is the letdown of the drugs that do it. Only if I begin to quit does it ever happen... I want to quit, but whenever I get started, this happens. The only way of getting drugs out is at a hospital or through natural detox.", he murmured.
"And the first time I mixed them was at the hotel."
He wrapped his arms around himself and leaned into her lap.
He was still shaking.
He heard a scream that sounded real and it made him jump.
Gawd, he hoped that was in his head.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm

User ImageUser Image

"That's why you can't quit? Because of the things you see? Decker, staying on drugs isn't worth it. Drugs will kill you, and I know that i'd be really, really, hard to quit with the things you see but we want to help. Whether you can trust us or not we do. We know what it's like, and Seth is in the same boat getting over the drugs from HMI. Jacky will be soon, and we all know it. We all have difficulties, but were here to help."She said softly, rubbing at his back seeing he was shaking, when he jumped she frowned softly. She was used to hearing things but that one wasn't fake. "It's just Savvanah."She whispered, petting his head. "We should get inside. You might feel better if you get a good nights sleep."She said, glancing down at Jacky's body she needed to get herself inside too. "I need to clean up Jackson too. You could both use a peaceful sleep."She said, it was true. Everyone was having a somewhat rough day. Especially Seth, out of all of them he was having the worst from his detox. Marie really did feel for these kids, she knew so much about them and felt like she should mother then, help them, Jackson knew that, and felt part of it, whether she liked it or not most of the voices in her head were a part of her just herself in general was a mix of them. "What do you say? Tomorrow could be better, and you always have Jacky for help."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta was quietly plkucking her violin when she heard distant screaming get louder. And closer. Soon her door was flung opened and Savannah had slammed it shut. It startled Krysta a bit, causing her to pop a string. It snapped, creating a tiny cut on Krysta's index finger. Krysta winced and slipped the finger in her mouth, looking over at Savannah.
"Thanks."
Krysta said with the finger still in her mouth. She took it out and set down her violin it it's case. Then Krysta walked to Savannah and lifed her.
"Hey, are you okay?"
Savannah didn't look to good.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Savannah looked up at the person who now held her up. She shook her head gently. Her pupils were dilated, showing her fear more the scream had. She didn't want to go into the phobia that had set her off this time. She wouldn't know how to explain herself to this girl.

Instead, she threw her arms around Krysta, burying her face in the girls neck as she tried to calm down. At least she hadn't passed out this time.

Once she was under control, she plopped down onto the bed, dragging Krysta down next to her. "Just... Fish in water would be the easiest thing to say right now." She looked up at her, wondering if she really should explain this for her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Savannah had drag Krysta on the bed after she hugged the crap out of her neck. Krysta smiled when had calmed down but Savannah reason made her question.
"Fishes in the water?What's wrong with the fishes?"
Krysta asked tilting her head to the side. Savannah statement was very peculiar and Krysta wanted to understand what she was trying to say. Krysta wanted to help Savannah but didn't want to make things worse, so Krysta made sure to watch her words.
"if you don't want to talk to me about it you don't have to."

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Decker nodded.
"I-inside. I-I'm hungry."
Then he thought about sleeping while he was seeing the things.
Alone.
He shuddered.
"I-I can't sleep by myself. I'll freak out."he murmured.
He hugged her around the waist.
He nodded at her last bit and sighed deeply, pulling himself away from her.
He gripped her hand and unlocked the door.
He was going to run for it if she opened that door.
And he only prayed that his legs would go in the house.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 pm

User ImageUser Image

Marie nodded, she wasn't really hungry, but she would eat since the only thing Jackson had eaten was something from the hotel this morning. She nodded, she understood. Jackson didn't like it either, but she was never alone with the the people she kept hearing. She had gotten so used to being alone that even though it bothered her that she was alone. "I understand. You could stay in the room with Jacky is you want. She wouldn't mind, she doesn't like being alone either, she wouldn't mind the company."She said, patting him softly when he hugged her. He was real shaken up. She watched him unlock the door, and was glad she had taken over because Jacky would have been to scared to go out in how dark it was and Decker didn't want to go out because of what he saw. "I have an idea."She said, quickly pulling Decker out and covering his eye's with her hands, still walking quickly as she could and opening the door inside. She let her hands slip from his eye's and hoped it worked, if not she would have to try something else. She glanced down at herself, and saw that Seth and Ritter had went upstairs. She looked toward the kitchen. "I'm going to go clean up before the foods ready. I don't want to have anyone worried with the blood on her shirt."She said, seeing as it had soaked through she didn't exactly want anyone to see it, plus she hoped it would come out. She sent Decker a smile, heading up the stairs toward Jacky's room.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 am

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth had relaxed for a good 30 minutes.
But his detox wasn't over yet.
He leaned over and reached for the trashcan Ritter had brought him.
After another round of puking he felt a little weak.
He didn't see his drinks, so he had to force himself up and over to a bathroom.
He went in and drank some water.
He washed his face up and looked in the mirror.
Gawd he looked terrible.
His eyes were dark, they had lost the glassy blue color and had paled out to near gray.
His hadn't realized how much weight he was losing till now.
His face sinking in slightly.
He had most likely swallowed down a ton of appetite suppressants.
He shook his head at himself, rubbing over his hollow cheeks and then he started looking through the cabinets hoping to find something...
And he did.
A brand new toothbrush.
He opened up the toothpaste that was on the counter and started brushing his teeth.
Whether he was going to puke again or not, he wanted to give Ritter a good, goodnight kiss.
He went back over to the bed and sat down beside Ritter.
He set his glass of water on the nightstand and pulled his clothes off.
Everything.
He pulled the thick blanket over himself and curled up with Ritter.
He opened his mouth and managed to whisper.
"I love you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 am

Decker got into the kitchen and sat at the table.
The lake house didn't have a separate dining room.
He was still shaking.
Maria's idea had worked for the most part and he wanted to eat and clean up before going and checking on Seth and then Jackson.
Her cutting herself was repulsing.
He did it too, but he desperately wanted to stop.
And if he could, so could she.
He laid his head on the table and kept shaking.
His teeth chattering, his face paling out.
He must have looked about as half as bad as Seth.
But he wasn't there yet.
If he did manage to quit... he was in for a much worse fate in detox.
He hugged himself and rocked against the table, paying no mind to Kairi or Jake.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 am

Savannah nodded. "Did we grab the medical files?" She bit her lip, thinking, then shook her head. "I have a fear of animals, and a fear of wild animals." Her pupils dilated once again as she spoke, showing she was growing fearful once more.

"Fish are both animals, and wild animals. Two phobias at once. I came screaming." She looked up at Krysta, wondering if she understood yet. She sat up and wrapped her arms around the girl, snuggling her head on her shoulder. "There's a reason I'm sort of vegetarian.. And a reason I'm not going on those boats now. Fish are out there.." She looked up at Krysta, her head still on her shoulder.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games