Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:01 pm

Aisu took the paper. "Thanks Mizuno-san. Do you wanna come with us to the arcade?"

She was very excited to get to spend time with Suiseki. She realized she had a crush on him...and that threw her off. Weird...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Minako sprinted down the sidewalk, nearly running into people along the way. She once again was running the risk of being late, and her boss warned her if she was late one more time she would loose her job. She could still feel her ears ringing when she called her work this morning to explain why she didn't show up the other day. It still sent shivers down her spine.

She quickly rounded the corner, as she found herself coming to an abrupt halt from running into something or someone. She ended up falling to the ground, whatever it was she ended up headbutting by accident. She could feel a headache coming on, as she looked around to see what she had hit. It was a man, and Ami-chan was with him, along with another girl. She nearly forgot about her head ache, as she climbed to her feet with an excited expression on her face.

"Ami-chan!" She shouted cheerfully, as she greeted her friend. She then realized she didn't apologize for running into the man Ami had been talking to. "Im soo sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going. Are you alright?" She questioned, as a concerned look formed on her face.

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:05 pm

"I wish I could...but I was...well..that is.."

Ami stopped to consider things. After that workout yesterday, she didn't need to go swimming. And it probably wasn't smart to use her arms so quickly after injuring them. Not to mention she could always go swimming after spending time with Aisu and Suiseki. Her curiosity won Ami over, and she nodded.

"Why not? I wasn't doing anything too important anyway."

Ami was surprised to see Minako come hurtling out of nowhere. She reached to help the blonde, but her friend was already fine, so Ami relaxed and smiled. "Good morning Minako-chan...uh..do you to have work today?" It suddenly struck Ami that Minako's house was NOT in the direction she'd come from...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:14 pm

"Ohh no I almost forgot." She responded, as she realized she had less then ten minutes to run all the way across town. A panicked expression formed on her face, as she took a couple steps as she prepared to run off, before stopping and turning towards Ami.

"Im sorry I have to get going, but I will call you later because there's something I need to ask you and the others." She said in a cheerful tone, before turning her attention towards Suiseki. "And im really sorry for running into you." She shouted, before she continued to run down the street once again towards her work.

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:27 pm

"Ok, I want to talk too Minako-chan!! Bye!! Try not to be late; you're almost as bad as Usagi-chan!!"

Ami called down the street after her friend, before turning back to the other two.

"Um..yes...I'm sure she really IS sorry...it's just that Minako-chan has a problem with being late sometimes...if she had the time, she would have stayed to apologize fully..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:47 pm

Aw, pooh...I'd like to RP...

But someone already took my favorites... crying

I actually used to RP with Senshi Knights with my friends from SailorMoon.com, before it got shut down. Such a pity...
I's accustomed to playing Saturn and my version of Saturn Knight. sweatdrop

SaturnGrl

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:19 pm

Usagi finished breakfast and then offered to wash up the dishes. It was enough maturity to make Ikuko and Shingo go into yet another shock. They were not used to Usagi behaving in such a manner even though she had matured a little from her years in junior high.

"Arigatou Usagi," her mother mumbled as she saw the kitchen was spotless and the dishes were perfectly clean. The blonde teen just nodded and headed back to her room to call Minako. She was feelig restless and worried about Luna and needed something to occupy herself.

Once in her bedroom, she picked up her phone and dialed Minako's home phone number. She waited patiently as the phone rang and Minako's mother picked up. "Minako-chan isn't home? Oh, I see. Thank you. Goodbye," Usagi said as she spoke with Mrs. Aino.

'Minako-chan didn't return home... and Luna didn't return home... Kami-sama!!!' Usagi thought, her eyes widening with panic. Quickly she grabbed for her little rabbit shaped address book and searched for Minako's cell number. She had to make sure Minako was all right.

She punched in each number carefully, her heart pounding in her ears the whole time. As soon as Usagi heard the phone ring, she was relived that Minako's phone was still on and functional. 'Please pick up Minako-chan!'

~*~

Sitting outside the doors to the arcade was a little black bundle of fur with what appeared to be a crescent moon bald spot. The feline from the Moon had been waiting patiently for Motoki to finish cleaning up the mess made the previous day. She was making sure nothing happened to injur the young man but she also wanted to get in while he was distracted to use one of the computers.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:14 am

((The Inners graduated high school recently so they've moved onto jobs or college or whatever else. Let's say that it's Thursday, getting to be around lunchtime.))

IkumiAngel
"Don't you have a class to teach?" He asked, as his attention was directed to the now almost full dojo.

Kou shook his head, pointing toward one of the other instructors. "This is a beginner's class." He explained. "Haru teaches it." His eyes dropped down to the paperwork before him and he dove back into it, his mind eventually wandering back to Minako.

"Has she...had many boyfriends?" He asked quietly after a moment.

lightsenshi

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:15 am

SaturnGrl
((Aw, pooh...I'd like to RP...

I actually used to RP with Senshi Knights with my friends from SailorMoon.com, before it got shut down. Such a pity...
I's accustomed to playing Saturn and my version of Saturn Knight. sweatdrop ))

((There are plenty of other openings. 3nodding You can always try one of them.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:39 am

Minako heard her ringtone go off, as she tried frantically to pull her phone out of her pocket. After a few moments of trying to get it out, she managed to retrive her phone. She quickly opened it up, as she shouted into it.

"Moshi Moshi!" She yelled in hopes that whoever had called her didn't hang up yet.

IkumiAngel
Crew

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:31 pm

lightsenshi
SaturnGrl

((There are plenty of other openings. 3nodding You can always try one of them.))
Well...I'll think about it.
If that girl who has Saturn Knight doesn't play, can I take over that position? question
I'll do the same for Hotaru too if that's the case for her controlling Mun. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:35 pm

SaturnGrl
lightsenshi
SaturnGrl

Well...I'll think about it.
If that girl who has Saturn Knight doesn't play, can I take over that position? question
I'll do the same for Hotaru too if that's the case for her controlling Mun. 3nodding
((Oh, no. You're not stealing my precious Sorano from me. whee She's my precious.... Well, one of them, anyway.
But I haven't heard from Sailor Saturn's player, other than that one time. Does anyone know if she's still going to show up?))

RinSakura

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:57 pm

((I haven't seen Kyranna in a while... I don't know if she's going to keep playing or not...))

"MINAKO-CHAN!!!" Usagi exclaimed almost frantically when the other blonde answered her phone. "I thought something had happened to you! Your mother's a little worried too!" If Usagi was anything, she wasn't able to control what she said. She had been so worried about her friend and her cat that she did not care if Minako was upset that Usagi was aware that the Senshi of Venus had spent the night elsewhere.

"I have two questions for you Minako-chan! One: have you seen Luna at all? Two: where were you last night?" Usagi's curiosity had started to get the better of her. She was still worried but mostly she was nosey. To Usagi's knowledge, Minako had never stayed out the entire night before.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:59 am

The silence between the three stretched out, and it was starting to make Ami uncomfortable. Searching her mind for questions, she tried to fill in the time between now and arriving at the arcade with conversation.

"So..Aisu-san, Suiseki-san, where do you go to school?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:02 am

((Think we should get someone to puppet the remaining senshi while we wait for players to take them?))
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games