Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:38 pm
Nero looks at the building and the carnage, "i will help" Nero put his hand agginst the wall and the building starts to form back into its oreginal shapes, after it was repared he followed the two back to the infirmary and says, "i can help"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm
(why am i the only one posting for the evil side? No one else has posted there for awhile now besides me. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 pm
NeophantomX
(why am i the only one posting for the evil side? No one else has posted there for awhile now besides me. )

((my character is evil he just cant remember anything about his past and thats were duke comes in))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm
(WOW, I lose my laptop then the internet, and when i get both back there is alot to read. If possible can i have a recap so i can get back in the rp, and start posting PLEASE AND THANK YOU)  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A large black puma with a scar across his eye laid in the infermatory dozing lightly since he'd heard the attack. He didn't come running because he was the only medic that was in the building at that time. He picked his head up to seeing Cade but he stood up on all fours when he saw Duke in bad condition as he was on. "What the hell happened?" he asked in a thunderous voice as he turned into a large black man that had tribal tattoos all over his body. He stared at the new comer that was just a little bit bigger then him and he smirked a little before it went away. "Did one of those bastereds get to him? I told him he needed rest days before this happened, and once again my dreams come true... God dammit," he said crossing his huge arms across his chest, he didn't sound angry when he said it twoard Cade but it sounded like it since he had such a naturally powerful voice. He sighed and then started walking silently across the floor in his large combat boots. "Bring him this way, we are going to need emergency equipment," he said calmly but not even close to quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 am
hunter-the wanderer
NeophantomX

((my character is evil he just cant remember anything about his past and thats were duke comes in))

((I have yet to find a chance to get involved in the rp, don't worry I will get involved soon.))  

Death_God_Sakura

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 am
User Image

He looks to the Puma, having just grunted thanks to the man that had repaired the building. When asked what happened, he doesn't say anything, just letting the doctor figure things out on his own. When he realized it, Cade nods, carefully ensuring his upper body didn't shift. When told to bring him, he nods and walks swiftly forward. He wasn't one for conversation and the Puma knew that. So, he'd only answer questions when they pertained to Duke's well being.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The man pointed to the bed and asked him to set him down before he left the room and returned with a cart. "If your queazy you might want to leave, this isn't going to be any cleaner," he said in a more quiet tone of voice. "Captain's going to be mad at me but he's going to live at least," he muttered and pulled out a large decorated knife put it in his mouth and unbuttoned his decorative coat quickly and pulled his arm out of it except for his injured arm and he cut the whole sleeve off and in half so he didn't have to move it as much. He put the coat and sleeve on the floor and took his knife to his spandex shirt. Quickly, he cut him out of that as well an he was soon topless and he was able to reach his wound easily and be able to keep track of his heart rate along with breathing. He reached across Duke and grabbed a few medical things and placed it on his chest and flipped a switch and his falling heart beat and breathing rates showed on the screen. "If you want to help, go down that way two rooms and get me bandages and two syringes," he said examining his wound quickly before he went over to the cabinets and started rummaging though it.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 pm
(what intruder? )

Neo sighed as he sat down and relaxed again. He wondered what sky would do after what he said but figured it would be nothing important to him so he didnt dwell on it. He had got itachi a 2 liter thing of chockolate milk to thank him and the 2 officially became partners as it was beter then soloing the new military x team. there were several of them so going alone was foolish neo realised althoughh ecould have escaped when ever he wished with his powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm
She was angered by the slight deflection and she couldn't even lunge again since they seemed to suddenly disappear! Well atleast DUke was safe. Speaking of..."Duke?!" He was injured and showing it but luckily someone went running him to the infirmary to be patched up. "You better pull through" Xaio growled with worry to him before walking back into the hall with her skin jumping from simmering adrenaline. Snatching her scythe, Xaio decided it'd be best to dissipate the tension somehow, even if it ment alittle destruction of public property  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky grabbed Xaio's shirt a little bit but let go almost right after she did. "Come one, lets go to the training room before someone explodes with anger," she growled because she was so angry that her first mission back she'd failed at. She walked past her and made her way to the training room still remembering where it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

As Sky was walking to the training room. Alexander walked in
front of her looking confused. It looked like he was looking for someone or
something. This child looked like he didn't belong here...well, no child should
be in a military base.

Death_God_Sakura

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Xaio just about jumped and held her blade in ready when a sudden hand upon her shirt was felt. The only thing that relaxed her was turning to both hear and see Sky. "Sure thing She directed her feet to follow Sky instead of the lobby. "Wait a tick..." Her pace hastened and her scythe was stretched outwards to stop the child in his steps. It was indeed held in front of him with a steady uphold while she decided to hack his mind and question. "What the hell are you doing in here child?" Yes, profanity to a child was normally a bad thing, but when the day just seemed to be chipping away at her patience bit by bit, the dam that held her sanity was going with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

He does as requested, setting Duke down onto the bed gently. When requested to leave, he shakes his head. "No, not until he is properly cared for," he states as he sits down. He was about to meditate when he was requested to get the bandages and syringes. "Yes sir," he states, unusually compliant considering the situation. He runs to where he was instructed to do so, grabbing the supplies necessary. He then runs to the room, calmly putting the supplies onto the table.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games