Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm

User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver continued sobbing for a while, and noticed the people around Fayte. She saw the people start to desperse, and she sucked it up and stood up, rubbing her bloodshot eyes. She took a breath in and transformed, in front of everybody, into a huge hawk. She took off over the lake, and swooped upwards, before she took off towards the nation of Celarius. She knew her mother had left, she would not return to Celarius, and Silver might not see her again. She would come back to Vackel one day, and meet her friends again, but for now, she would go home and rule her Palace.

((Mee too! biggrin ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Fayte's eyes shot up he felt a last tear fall from his face. " I swear...When I rule, I will end this sensless fighting....I will put an end to it all, this is the covenant I make before my dead sister. " He said before standing up. He looked over his shoulder watching Akatan walk away. " Akatan! " He shouted over to him. " Don't think I am being pushy...But when I am ruler I want you to be my Advisor of sorts. " He said proudly and loudly. People gasped and wondered why he chose such a poor and unknown boy. " I will be expecting to see your full strength from here on out, that's an order from your future Lord. " He said before he stared up into the sky his eyes burning for revenge and hoping to the day that he would meet his sisters murderer.

Chapter 1 Conclusion:

Nicko1421

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Chapter 2: Reckoning, The Truth that Shatters Ties

Ten years blanketed their lives, ten years of rebuilding, learning, and growing the children had all grown their lives had finally begun to open, what their ultimate fate would be no one could be certain, the mysterious men in black hadn't shown their faces in the entire ten years, the world for the most part had gone through a series of horrible tragedies and then had just suddenly gotten better, however like all wonderful things, peace was not to last, rumors of corruption and war had already begun their way into the hearts of the people, hopefully the ties that the chosen few had made would be strong enough to keep their world togehter.

Fayte sat at his desk stamping papers with the seal of approval, he sighed lightly as he finally finished. " Man this is not how I expected being a Lord would be. " He said stretching his arms over his head. He yawned lightly smiling as he backed his chair up. He looked out his window staring at Dimensional Bond in all it's glory his Great Fragment. Today was his Passage, the time when he would travel to Meracitile and reclaim The Eye of the World his father's Divine Fragment which was sent back to the Oracle when he finally passed. Fayte pushed his chair in and left his office now that things were in order. He looked at a maid as she bowed to him. " I have a meeting with the Noble family Cresent please move that appointment to tomorrow I forgot that my Passage was today. " He laughed a little embarrassed at his forgetfulness
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

In the beautiful kingdom of Mercatile sat Morrigan Harkness. It had been ten years and she had developed into a very attractive woman. Her hair soon outgrew the ugly red and took on a green look, inheriting it from her mother. Running her fingers through her long hair she walked down the corridors. "Okay, we have to prepare for Fayte's oracle challenge" she stated. "As you know my obstacle was yesterday" she said looking at the jewel embeded in her chest. Her parents had retired and chosen a place where they would soon pass. It was a tradition or whatever...she would never do that, but she did prove she was just as strong as her father. People ran around as she gave orders and people helped maintain her appearance.

Give in to temptation....I mean...
what's the worst that could happen?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"There are four guards about twenty meters that way, seven that are fifty yards away and four again fourty meters. Idiots..." Akatan looked down from the ceiling of the castle. He was standing on plate glass that held him in place. He could see it's weak points so he took note not to stand on them. He smiled at the security of the castle and acknowledged that even though he put the security together, they were still not the best. This would be his seventh test of the year. Stepping off of the glass, he lifts it and drops in landing silently outside of the first door. Mahogany shields kept him from the four guards that were on the other side. Akatan smirks in anticipation as he places his white hood over his entire face afterwards opening the door. "Hey guys!" he calls. "I'm here to kill Fayte. What're you all going to do about it?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:57 pm

The guards in one motion whipped out their guns their sights pointed towards Akatan while others drew some sort of bladed weapon. They took a fighting stance. They knew very well who it was, but it was a drill for them as well to be the best they needed to fight the best. They fired their weapons and rushed forward if they had a melee weapon, each one determined this time to win the fight.

Fayte stood at the top of a staircase looking down at his soldiers he said nothing and remained quiet he only had a smile on his face, he knew they wouldn't win but it was funny to watch them try.

Nicko1421

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:01 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

"AGAIN!!" he commanded the group of men as the practiced there swords training. he walked around them watching each one carefully "AGAIN!!" all the men shout as the preform a series of cuts and slashes. he looked at them all none older them 18 he walks in front of them stands straight inhales "All right gather round" the men gather closely together "i am proud to have you all, you are the best the academy has to offer and you are the best swordsmen this land has to offer." he looks them all over "it has been rocky but i now stand not just as your captain but as a comrade a fellow swordsmen it has been an honor training you all, your all dismissed for the day, tomorrow we you begin the days as the Black Dragons the finest swordsmen in all of Meracitile, DISMISSED!!." he turns away from then walking back toward the castle with a soft smile. it had been ten years, Xalain was now the commander of the royal forces finest group of swordsmen as he walked to his quarters he reflected on past events that lead him here. upon entering his room he stopped in front of the large mirror in his room his new Outfit it still took him by surprise when he saw it. he grabbed what paper work he need to turn in he was now on his way to the chronicler so he could inscribe the names of his new members to the great tomes of history that resided in the great library of Meracitile

{{i know its a different pic then the one on my pro but i found this one and thought it kinda went better with my younger pic so i changed it}}
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:01 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal had stayed in Vackel for a few months although he had originally planned only to stay long enough to recover. He still wasn't sure what had happened to him that day but he tried not to think about it. Over the time he had stayed there he had become fairly good friends with Fayte and the others who lived in Vackel. The day he left he promised that he would return every now and again to see his friends. He had made sure to keep his promise. He smiled as he entered the Vackel palace it was his first time back in a year. He hadn't been back since he had taken time to explore more and he had found some interesting stuff. He hoped that he had came on a day that wasn't too inconvienient. He decided to have a little fun though and used his now highly trained phasing to move through walls until he was outside the door he was after. He knew Fayte and Akatan were on the other side so he knocked and waited.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

~Already wrong...no formation...no nothing. Ugh...~ Akatan runs forward, his vision allowing him to see nearly everything in the distance of four kilometers. Because the guards were close to him, he could see through their armor into their bodies. Three were ready and the remaining one was about to release his overflowing bladder. He leaps forward into a twirl activating a new brand of his 'Oscillation' technique he calls 'Revolving Bullet.' He blasts through one of the tougher guard, slinging him against a wall and lands on his feet in front of another. Before attack, he says,"You should do something about your heart. It's beating like crazy man."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Rushing threw the halls of the palace of
Meracitile, Hitomi avoided all the other people that ran around doing what their Lady comanded them to do. No longer a little kid, Hitomi was the official Lady in Waiting for Lady Morrigan. She turned down another hall and her long light green hair flowed behind her. She slowed her pace and walked up to Morrigan"Milady, shall we get you ready for Fayte's oracle?"she asked her and added in a little bow. Although they were best friends, she still gave Morrigan her upmost respect and normally addressed her as 'milady'.

((oops I accidently deleted my post...-_-' ))

-calla lily cat-

MBeat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

User ImageDreams... As Keenen sleeps, he remembers, the mines, the fragment, the soul and what came next. He remembers flying over the city of Vackel. He Remembers watching a funeral. And he remembers an evil eyed kid, thats when he thinks about the man he needs to be for his town. *HORN*. "All junior dragoons get ready for the ceremony". Yelled a proctor. " Oh yeah Sh*t I was supposed to be up". Keenen yelled as he got up. Keenen ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower. He got ready and was out the door. Keenen got there and found the big podium filled with star eyed youngsters who also shared the same dream. Protection of this lovely land. As he looked down the line Keenen couldn't see Klay anywhere. "probably on his way. At least I'm not the last one here". Keenen stared into the sky and felt proud. "My dreams our land... is only staring to flourish".
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny had matured over the last ten years, her arborn hair was now snow white and she had developed into quite a young lady. She was still a shy girl, but not as shy as she once was. She knew more about her abilities as well. She glided across the floor as she normally did, she was trained not to lay her feet on unholly ground. She knew today was Fayte's big day and she would be there cheering for him as always. She heard the loud sounds and knew it was Akatan. She would see them shortly, not wanting to interrupt or anything of that nature.

My path is marked....
...And I have chosen to follow it

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Fayte laughed clapping his hands a few times. He walked further down the stairs as the guards suddenly stopped. " Akatan you know they are trying, I can see your standards haven't dropped. " He said with a laugh. He looked at Akatan thenat the dedicated soldiers. " At ease men, return to your duties, we have a guest. " He said looking towars the knocked door. The doors opened allowing Kendal to come in. " Hello Kendal nice to see you. " He said waving a little. He looked at Akatan and said. " If you want to have a match then let's go a round I need a warm up before I head over to Meracitile. " He said slamming his fist into his open hand. His eyes were bright and he had a confident smile on his face.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games