Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Ryonara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
"Mmm... Yuki..." He gets on all fours. "Are you okay? Why are you crying." He takes his finger and wipes a tear away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tusbasa sighs and crouches down so he can be eye level with yuki."Yuki..please stand up...im not going to punish you."He smiles and pets her head.  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

"i-i was bad....very bad..NYAH~!" her face turns a crimson red as he wiped her tears away... "i-im ready for punishment.." she backs away a bit terrified on what it would be  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Vince grabs Yuki's shoulders, he rolls back with lifts her above him "Yuki did nothen wrong." He hugs her. "Because of you, I wake up. I thought i died." Vince pokes on the spot where his chip is.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

"n-no i made vince mad... v-very very mad..." i start to crys again and curl up into a ball  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Vince looks at Yuki and pouts. "Do I look mad at Yuki?" He rolls over and lays on Yuki lap. "I not mad. I never mad. So you stop being sad, or I will be mad." He plays with Yuki's ear. "Beee, Happy!"  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

i cant help the fact and start to giggle and cry at the same time.. vince hit one of my ticklish spots.. i wipe the tears away and smile and laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles."That's batter."He stands back up and keeps smiling."So who wants to play a game?"  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Vince puts his arms under Yuki's arm pits and reach for her ears. That didn't work, he he rubbed her cheek." What kind of game Tsubasa?" Vince stretched Yuki's cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

i laugh very loud and start squirming all over the place and ilose balance and fall in vince's lap i lay there and smile "what game?" i say in excitment  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"It's just a small puzzle."he smiles and heads downstairs."Come on fallow me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
Vince lets her lay there, in exchange he starts rubbing her ears again. Vince looks back at Tsubasa. "Yeah, what is it?"  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

i take vince by the hand as we go down stairs to see the puzzle  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Vince fallows Yuki. "Okay okay, lets play then! But just because you Yuki doesn't mean I lose!""  

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa sits them down on the floor near a low table in the living room and brings out two 75 piece puzzles."Lets see who can get done first."he said with a big smile,he has a pen and note pad.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff