Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm
"I say..Wouldn't one want to be woken from nightmares..?" He grinned, depending on who you were, battling through a nightmare is a feat of strength, though most just wished to wake up from them by any means necessary.
He looked down for a moment, obviously thinking about a previous conversation, "My dad told me of the Konton Bloodline and of you once i learned that our kage was in a coma here. He said was it not for you being in the Raiken clan that my father and siblings would have been tempted to end your life by a unofficial mission, he told me not to interact with you..But i'm at that age where i don't listen to my parents.." He smiled, looking back at him, he seemed eager.

"Do you know any lightning jutsus?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm
"My nightmares? My nightmares all see death and despair. My nightmares are full of hatred and blood. It's dangerous to wake an unstable soul from their nightmares." Neo said as Sammy finally woke up, and got on Neo's shoulderalso looking at the new boy.

Neo looked toward Sammy, Neo's iguana, and said "I see you're awake old friend, and good as new."

Neo then turned his attention back at Nova and answered "Why no, I do not know any lightning jutsu, but I will either be training with the Mizukage or the Tsuchikage, so I will learn lightning jutsu."

He then deep thinking about what he said about the family "That sounds just like everyone in this hell of a life. Trying to kill me for this cursed bloodline. You seem different though, but I still don't trust you."  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm
"Hey, i don't trust you either nor do i need to. You can't teach me anything but..Working together might find us a teacher. As long as we become more powerful to fight our demons, right?" He said, though lacking a bloodline or demon/angel, those glowing red eyes probably made him mistaken as a demon.
He looked closer to the creature he was speaking to and laughed a bit, "Pet gecko? Perfect ninja's pet?" He teased, unusual for Nova but he was happy right now finally meeting this person.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm
Neo got closer to this person, and extended his hand at him. "My proper name is Neo Satoshi Raiken. I was adopted by Saotome Satoshi, and therefore my past name 'Alvarez' is now faded. Glad we introduced."

While waiting for his handshake, Neo answered "It's a pet iguana actually, and yes he's the perfect pet for me. As for finding a teacher to train with, I guess we can, as long as you don't get in my way.. As for the demon thing... he's not something I want to fight with..." Neo wasn't actually smiling, since he was in too much of a bad condition to actually even smile, but deep inside he was still kinda happy to see someone of his clan for the first time.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:11 pm
"Hello Neo Raiken, nice to meet you.." He replied, shaking his hand and intentionally leaving out the Satoshi part of his name. Even though his Raiken family back in Rock village didn't like Neo with his bloodline, they disliked him still as someone they disliked in the family. They wouldn't go as far as to invite him to family picnics, but Nova felt as though he was meeting one of his brothers for the first time.
The comment about getting in his way made him smile, perhaps one day in a Chuunin exams or conflict of interests they would face each other on a field of combat, making the last few things said to one another to become, ironic.

"Had i joined the academy at a normal age like others i wouldn't be in this desperate need for training, but joining this week and having the kage out cold is really the nuisance."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Neo sat down on the bed again, still with his energies low, and said "I guess... Your kage is a great man though. He helped me basically be revived. If they hadn't helped me, I'd be dead. Somehow, I think being dead would've been the best thing that could've happened to me after that incident. Now I've lost the only person I have trusted in years."

Neo the looked down while still sitting in the bed, and Sammy looking straight at Nova, and said "Who knows, maybe we'll end up as teammates, or fighting in the chuunin exams. If you do, you'll be getting in my way... and I don't like that."  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 pm
"They say don't underestimate size, but don't provoke me, Gecko.." He said knowing he was a iguana but figuring making fun of his size was a insult to the little critter. He didn't want to get on Neo's bad side though and went back to what he was discussing before.
"My family worships lightning element users and the kage is one of them but..I can't help but feel as though Mr. Kamisama was a fool to help someone whom meant nothing to our village and ending up how he is right now.." He said, hoping he didn't insult him, Nova hadn't been in the field where you would gain the knowledge to add to deciding to help people or let them fall, as of right now anyone who couldn't overcome something was weak in his eyes, and helping those who need it he considered a bad idea, it often lead to danger for the one helping.
"Unless he sees you as a important person in his life.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Neo looked up again at Nova's eyes, and said in a higher voice "How could you understand pain and suffering? How could you understand love, and what love truly means? What would you do if you have nothing in the world to live for, and be alone? Someone who truly loves doesn't care who he is helping, or about the consequences that happen when he helps. Much less, he could give a damn about people who think like you! He had so much love for shinobi that he put himself in a comatose to help someone he barely even knew out of love."

He then looked down again at the floor, as he lowered his voice again, and said "Who would give a damn for me? Rini was the only who gave a damn. She helped me, and somehow got the Mizukage to help me. Katsuro was there as well, but out of pure love for shinobi is well. He didn't even know me or Rini, yet he helped us both."  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm
"I don't care about any of that.." He said bluntly. "As of right now, power, if i can gain it i will. Understanding pain and suffering? I don't need to understand it, i only need to overcome it. Love?" He paused his reply, he hadn't give love, attraction kind or kindness kind, much thought before.
He grew quiet as if pondering this now, nothing not if love was a weakness or a power to gain. He instead skipped that one, continuing there chat.

"You weer helped and because of that you are still here to redeem yourself, to gain more power, to pass it on to someone in need. Good for you, bad for those who have fallen behind in the process."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm
Neo looked angrily at him, and aswering at a high voice again "What will power do, huh?! Tell me! Destroy more? Kill more people? Power is useless. It only corrupts those who use it sooner or later. The sooner you understand true pain and suffering, the sooner you will gain your precious 'power'!"

Neo noticed that he went quiet for a bit and didn't answer anything about love, and heard his answer after a little bit. Neo's bad side was already ticking like a clock about to explode at Nova with all his ignorant answers.

Ysuka in Neo's mind was telling him "Why haven't you killed him already? He's so ignorant! I know you already feel hatred toward his ignorant words.", but Neo answered back to the demon, "I haven't because he has never seen true loss, or the consequences of power. Neither can he understand true love or hatred itself, if he cannot understand love."

Neo looked down, not thinking anything again, and said "If you have nothing, but ignorant words to speak, get out of my house right now. If you actually have something good to say, spit it out... NOW!"  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:32 pm
"Tch..I'll see you around brother.." He said, both stating he was leaving and saying that he still felt he was part of the clan despite this argument they were having and perhaps calling him his brother was the only good thing he could say right now, he wasn't about to change his ways without experiencing what there is to adapt it to a better.
He headed out of the house not feeling too upset, at least not as bad as Neo was feeling right now. The thoughts of not being kind to him and not keeping his mouth shut were dreading to the surface and he knew he would have to repair the damages down in there short lived relationship so far.

((Exit to uhh..my next post somewhere.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Neo looked angrily at him, and aswering at a high voice again "What will power do, huh?! Tell me! Destroy more? Kill more people? Power is useless. It only corrupts those who use it sooner or later. The sooner you understand true pain and suffering, the sooner you will gain your precious 'power'!"

Neo noticed that he went quiet for a bit and didn't answer anything about love, and heard his answer after a little bit. Neo's bad side was already ticking like a clock about to explode at Nova with all his ignorant answers.

Ysuka in Neo's mind was telling him "Why haven't you killed him already? He's so ignorant! I know you already feel hatred toward his ignorant words.", but Neo answered back to the demon, "I haven't because he has never seen true loss, or the consequences of power. Neither can he understand true love or hatred itself, if he cannot understand love."

Neo looked down, not thinking anything again, and said "If you have nothing, but ignorant words to speak, get out of my house right now. If you actually have something good to say, spit it out... NOW!"

(It was a good thing that you didn't kill him because Katsuro would have to kill you to get even. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Neo tried to calm himself down by laying on the bed, and trying to close his eyes again to rest to his full strength. So there he lay asleep again inside his nightmares. His body moving to the sides, him screaming sometimes, and his eyes pressurizing to sleep. The nightmare every day of the day they killed his parents, and the day they killed his girlfriend was haunting, and he would rarely ever get some sleep, without nightmares.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XSK Ambrosia

(It was a good thing that you didn't kill him because Katsuro would have to kill you to get even. XD)

lol he'll probably kill me anyway if he's the one who's gonna train my rpc.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm
(Lol, I'll tell you this. Katsuro's training is like running in hell for 5 days straight with many death traps. He test people to see if they could withstand his powerful genjutsu. if you fail, he would turn your brain into mush. Lucky for you if you fail, I made a genjutsu where Katsuro could recover a mind that was inflicted by genjutsu. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games