Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:15 pm
"Bosten?" she said looking down at her kitten friend. What has gotten into this cat? Hmm,.... "Aoi-kun, you finally show face after four years. Where have you been under a rock? Maybe its where you belong hmm?" she said softly before walking over to the other side of the car. She didn't want to seem so suspicious torwards Aoi. Something about him had changed. Had he become a whole nother person?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:22 pm
"Is that all your comebacks have come to? Your pitiful Yoko.." he said unlcoking the car doors. "Oh and for your information I've been fairly busy..." he said cocking his head the other way. Sometimes he couldn't stand this girl. The memories from Aoi Tokinowa's body were so nurmerous with this girl. Its asif he had fallen for Koh's younger sister. Bah,! Humans made him so sick at times. After taking over this body he had numerous random memories of this darn girl.

Opening his door he shook his head, "You've grown up Yoko, and evolved in places. With the exception of your brain." he spoke with a stern voice before buckling his seatbelt. All over the car was Aoi's master peices. Random songs and random meanings. These were all he truelly had. But then Aoi put the keys in the ignition and spoke once Yoko got into the car with him.

"I thought we'd go somewhere. Somewhere that would be less emotional than your home. Anywhere in mind? I was thinking about the coastline..." he said shaking his head in questioning manners.

Suicidal_Notes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:20 pm
Bosten, who was till on Yoko's shoulder, continued to growl at Aoi. This is not a normal human! I can sense something from him, though I cannot tell if it's good or evil...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:28 am
Misha sat in her house in this new neighbour hood, her family and herself took ages to unpack and there was nothing to do. She looked out the window strangely something about this area felt strange somehow and freaked her out.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:24 am
Aniya was in the midst of a strange dream. Among all the memories of the battle was one strange, but familiar aura. For a moment, she could've sworn she saw wings and snakes on someone who could-quite reasonably-have been her male counterpart, if it weren't for that he was glowing, had a look of mischeif, and was obviously not mortal.

"Come now my little one. You'll have to do better than that; your guardian is stronger than that after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:41 am
Yoko blushed at his comment but shook it off and made a scowl at his comment. "Whatever. Sicne when did you become such a gentlemen Aoi?" she said sarcastically before looking down at Bosten. Bosten whats wrong? Are you ok, I know it doesn't seem human but I'm in public...I want to tell you but I just cant. This is Koh's friend after all... she thought over and over in her head. She stopped and played with his ears for afew moments maybe to calm him down.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko blushed at his comment but shook it off and made a scowl at his comment. "Whatever. Sicne when did you become such a gentlemen Aoi?" she said sarcastically before looking down at Bosten. Bosten whats wrong? Are you ok, I know it doesn't seem human but I'm in public...I want to tell you but I just cant. This is Koh's friend after all... she thought over and over in her head. She stopped and played with his ears for afew moments maybe to calm him down.

Bosten stopped growling and started purring. Damn her and damn my damn ears! Damn...I say damn a lot don't I?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:29 pm
(I have talked it over with Karinka-san and she said it would be alright if I did anything. 3nodding )

Aoi sighed one the outside. "Since when did you become such a brat?" he said pulling out of the Hospital parking lot and into the streets. Every few minutes he would pick up speed and stay inside the speed limit. "How insane is that cat? Dont you feed him Yoko..." he said mentioning the harshness of Bostens growling.

Pulling near the Coast line he smiled, "Wait right here ok?" he asked before pulling out of the car. Aoi began to walk torwards a small ice cream stand. His eyes turning white and his hair growing longer abit he spoke out to no one, "Youma beserk." and then changed back to normal. Getting to plan vanilla cones he sighed walking back torwards the car.

Soon screams filled the air and Aoi was shocked. Hizumi had left his body. "Now lets have some fun Youma..." he said holding her opened hand torwards the crowd of people. They began to run faster torwards the car and some people bumped into it. "What the? Yoko!" screamed Aoi before running torwards the car droping the cones.

Aoi though himself was being controled by Hizumi and his Youma.

Suicidal_Notes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:32 pm
(Tis fine with me too)

Bosten spoke up after Aoi left. "Gomen nosai Yoko-chan..." When the people starting running and screaming, Bosten looked startled. "A youma?! But...I didn't sense it coming! Crap...Yoko-chan! We have to get out of here so you can transform!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 pm
"Ofcourse its alright...He is Aoi forever will be." she said as her head perked up. "Crap, Youma?" she said before unbuckling herself and slamming the door open. She began to run away aswell when she thought it would be normal for a teenaged girl to run from a fear like monster like that. It was singing and draining the Nihon's energy with musical notes. Soon she had reached a safe place, holding her hands out forward , "Earth Power, Make up!". Soon she was surrounded by a quick transformation of rose petals.

There she stood full of life ready to confront them. "We have to save Aoi-kun." she said running back as the Nihon cleared away. "Stop," she said before stomping her heeled foot down. "You think your music is pretty? You are disgusting." she said holding her grounds in a fighting stance.

Karinka-san

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:48 pm
Misha walked away from her house and walked around the new neighbourhood, she looked around a bit then she continued to walked until she nearly fell into a lake but manage to save herself from falling in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:30 am
((Oh, Mishuri-chan. I was wondering...are you playing your Guardian cat?))  

Darkness Cake

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:16 pm
Hizumi glared out towards a girl in a sailor outfit. "Oh please...Like I need someone like you to ruin my fun. Youma bring her to me." he said pushing his hands out torwards the girl. She was a fascinating one, but why was she alone? Shouldn't the other senshi have come by now? He just sat there in mid-air with his legs crossed. Asif he were sitting on a real chair she rested his eblow on his leg and his chin in his palm as he awaited the capture of this Senshi.

The Youma was a fast one built for speed most likely the fasted Hizumi had created. It twirled around and sang out notes that were like sharp daggers out torwards Sailor Earth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:34 pm
Suicidal_Notes
Hizumi glared out towards a girl in a sailor outfit. "Oh please...Like I need someone like you to ruin my fun. Youma bring her to me." he said pushing his hands out torwards the girl. She was a fascinating one, but why was she alone? Shouldn't the other senshi have come by now? He just sat there in mid-air with his legs crossed. Asif he were sitting on a real chair he rested his eblow on his leg and his chin in his palm as he awaited the capture of this Senshi.

The Youma was a fast one built for speed most likely the fasted Hizumi had created. It twirled around and sang out notes that were like sharp daggers out torwards Sailor Earth.

(I had to do this! Forgive me!)

Quiet and undetected, a young man in white, arabian-looking garb snuck up and under Hizumi. He then jammed his sword upward. "Leave my friend alone, ya nasty!"  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm
"Come get it." she said glareing out torwards the Youma. She quickly back-flipped out torwards the sand landing perfectly downwards in a fighting stance. The Youma had followed her away from civilians, and began to sing horriable notes. She clasped her hands over her fragile ears as she soon began to slow down.

Sailor Earth began to become Dizzy but she didn't stop. "You sing like a dog." she said thrusting her hands outward. "Petal Dance!". Soon the Beach was surrounded by thousands of sakura and rose petals. She was taking this like a real Senshi now, unlike the fight earlier.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games