Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

luvdunkindonuts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:22 pm
heyyyyy everyone.

i'm Savvy aka Mustang Savvy, Kitty, and Kit. call me any of these. c:

i'm a vegan, a musician, a painter, and an aspiring DJ/producer, as well as a ballet dancer and a general jack-of-all-trades. me and my family are looking to buy a camper and maybe go find the Mesa, or really anywhere we can be truly free. <3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:55 pm
hellllo people!!!! im kenny im 19 ima hippie and i love nature and i take care of hurt animals =] make them feel better and help them to heal up with LOTS of love <333333333 so u can call me kenny or krowly w.e. u want to or give me ur own nickname u wanna call me i used to smoke and drink but only once ina great while now haha and im like always hyper and i love classic rock totaly man clasiic rocker wooo!!! if u wanna be friends add me and if u want to tlk to me messege me any time u want to =]make love not war dnt drink and drive smoke and fly brothers and sisters =] by the way im diffrent from most people just the way i love it =] oh dnt liter its not good for earth our only home.  

HippieKrowly

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:42 am
Welcoooooooome!
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 pm
my name is aysa.abc is my nickname.i'm curently 12 years old.i live in ohio.i luv animals,and play paino.i like sports.i'm terrible @ multi-tasking and introductions.pm me if u have any questions. 3nodding  

xxwhite_asian_girlxx

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm
welcome =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm
I'm Nick Grandy.

I'm 16 but I like to philosophize but I don't really have an output to criticize me that understands what I believe, so I can improve my views. But looking at this group it seems it will be easy.

I also Like to do art a lot, I am musical, but never got into it.  

Joke Yoda

Wheezing Wrangler

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm
online i'm ushi.
so that's what i like to be called on gaia.
it means cow/bull in japanese.
and i'm a taurus, so there you go.
love astrology.

about the name - not really into the japan stuff.
but was back in '04 [i was 12] when i found gaia.
that's why i picked japanese.

in real life my name is danièle.
seventeen, about to be a senior.
i find that crazy insaaane.
moved a lot, seen a lot.
understand a lot, like good vibes.
do smoke some ganja occasionally. straight up vegetarian.
uhm, hmm... i don't like to give out too much info.

i'm known to be sweet but kinda lazy. silly but serious when needed.
do have manic depression, but stabilizers keep me chill.
C:

adore and idolize hendrix.
love the sixties; music, clothing, counterculture, ideas, almost everything of that era.
would give anything to go to the original woodstock, monterey pop festival, and human be-in.
love hippie/gypsy fashion.

just love humanity and life as much as possible.
that's it for now. a little much? teehee. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:43 pm
WELCOME <3  

HippieKrowly

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Welcome Ushi!

Hendrix absolutely is my idol too!
I love hippie fashion too, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 pm
Hello, I'm Peace So Static, AKA Static.

I'm a 19-year-old Canadian artist, from a certain island in BC. I just got out of film school (makeup/effects for movies and TV) and because of that, right now I am doing precisely nothing with my life, but it's all good! Fortunately I am a laid-back person and it's hard to stress me out.

Music is a huge part of my life, and I adore The Beatles and Bob Dylan especially. I'm also somewhat of a musician, as I've played piano for 12 years, guitar for six years, trumpet for eight years and a bit of bass and drums here and there in between.

I'm happy to be a part of this guild!  

practicallyzen

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:52 pm
Yay!
Welcome, Static!

It's great to have you here.
whee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:27 pm
welcome to static! heart  

HippieKrowly

Artificial Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Hello everyone.
I'm Fabby, and the first thing you should probably know about me is that John Lennon is the love of my life and inspiration. I'm a huge nature lover. I like to spend most of my time outside or camping. I'm also an artist and aspiring Special Effect Make-Up Artist. I listen to a lot of music, Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley's music makes my heart do back-flips. Seriously, I kid, but they're amazing. I'm a dog person, but I love every single animal especially pandas. Anyway, I'm usually on, so feel free to talk to me at any time.

ILY Guys. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Welcome! heart  

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

sairandipity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 pm
Yo, I'm Saira.
I'm usually kind of snarky and mean, but I'll try to keep it down in here. The vibes, and whatnot.

I'm currently sixteen and going into my senior year of high-school.
I like words, art, conversation, forests, mirrors and philosophy, and maybe some blackberries or tea thrown in.

My parents are/were total hippies, so I've been kind of raised on it. They met at a Rainbow Gathering, I believe, followed the Dead around for a while, ultimately got prego, got married and had me.
I grew up in this tiny hippie town in the mountains of Virginia called Floyd (the biggest moonshine-making county in the US. Forreal). Lots of love, music, good people, love for the Earth and marijuana (however unaware of which I was). Then I moved to Buffalo, New York, which I hate, but whatevs.
After I graduate, I'm heading out to California, probably to Santa Cruz or Berkeley, if everything goes as planned. (If not, maybe Boulder, Colorado or Portland, Oregon?)

I'm pretty chill most of the time. A little judgmental when it comes to ignorant people. I'm usually not afraid to offend people if the situation warrants it. Other than that, very chill. Hah.
I take chances that some people around me think are too risky, but I figure if there's any time to take chances, it's now. s**t.

I think I'm funny, but my sense of humor is slightly warped. It tends to throw people off, I guess. I've got the deadpan-sarcastic thing down to a science, I tell you, so, uh, take heed?
Also, I swear like a sailor on leave. Heads up.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff